Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disease X 23:19 - Jan 18 with 5519 viewsjackrmee

Before you slag the guy off, please listen to what he’s got to say and we can discuss.
Scary stuff.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 14:53 - Jan 25 with 772 viewsScotia

Disease X on 14:38 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

So he is a mentalist for having the audacity to have a different opinion to you. That sums up everything that is wrong with this world. Calling someone a mentalist because you think he might be wrong but you can't prove for sure he is wrong.

He's not wrong he's just misled that committee by omission. I can prove he did, and have done in this thread, can you prove he didn't?

That may well be becasue he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about or it may be deliberate. I suspect it's the former as he's a farmer and not a scientist. He should really butt out of debates until he understands the topic, especially given the position he is in.
Disease X on 15:05 - Jan 25 with 756 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 14:53 - Jan 25 by Scotia

He's not wrong he's just misled that committee by omission. I can prove he did, and have done in this thread, can you prove he didn't?

That may well be becasue he doesn't have a clue what he's talking about or it may be deliberate. I suspect it's the former as he's a farmer and not a scientist. He should really butt out of debates until he understands the topic, especially given the position he is in.

Why should I prove anything ? I've not said anything for or against anything he's said. I was merely pointing something out

From what he says he appears to have a lot more knowledge about the subject than you do.

My opinion of course
Disease X on 15:31 - Jan 25 with 748 viewsScotia

Disease X on 15:05 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

Why should I prove anything ? I've not said anything for or against anything he's said. I was merely pointing something out

From what he says he appears to have a lot more knowledge about the subject than you do.

My opinion of course

You should prove, or at least substantiate to some degree, what you say becasue otherwise you look like an idiot who just reguritates conspiracy theories you don't really understand.

What has he said that demonstrates he has a lot more knowledge about the subject than I do?

Your opinion will do.
Disease X on 17:15 - Jan 25 with 727 viewsSullutaCreturned

Disease X on 15:05 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

My opinion of course

Hang on, you said "Course I can, I wouldn't make the point otherwise" but then you say why should you prove anything?

Which is it?
Disease X on 18:36 - Jan 25 with 708 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 14:38 - Jan 25 by mangohilljack

So he is a mentalist for having the audacity to have a different opinion to you. That sums up everything that is wrong with this world. Calling someone a mentalist because you think he might be wrong but you can't prove for sure he is wrong.

Sorry, I may have got confused here as I refuse to click on a link that could put money in Alex Jones’ pocket so may have missed the point.

You’re suggesting that for the truth on vaccines, infections diseases and transmission we should listen to Andrew Bridgen?
Disease X on 03:05 - Jan 26 with 660 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 17:15 - Jan 25 by SullutaCreturned

Hang on, you said "Course I can, I wouldn't make the point otherwise" but then you say why should you prove anything?

Which is it?

You haven't a clue what you're talking about. If you are unsure what the discussion is regarding then just keep your incorrect opinion to yourself
Disease X on 03:11 - Jan 26 with 658 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 18:36 - Jan 25 by Gwyn737

Sorry, I may have got confused here as I refuse to click on a link that could put money in Alex Jones’ pocket so may have missed the point.

You’re suggesting that for the truth on vaccines, infections diseases and transmission we should listen to Andrew Bridgen?

Whether you listen or not is up to you, I'm just making the point that you are slamming him because you believe he is wrong even though you can't provide a shred of evidence to suggest he is actually wrong.
And to make the assumption you do clearly shows you actually do listen to him.
Disease X on 07:22 - Jan 26 with 636 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 03:11 - Jan 26 by mangohilljack

Whether you listen or not is up to you, I'm just making the point that you are slamming him because you believe he is wrong even though you can't provide a shred of evidence to suggest he is actually wrong.

Plenty of evidence (that you choose to ignore) from the concensus of medical opinions.

Why should I listen to a disgraced politician?

If my dog is unwell I don’t ask a mechanic what if wrong with him.
Login to get fewer ads

Disease X on 07:45 - Jan 26 with 628 viewsScotia

Disease X on 03:11 - Jan 26 by mangohilljack

Don't you think if an MP is banging on about the level of excess deaths in a country they need to look in to the cause of those deaths? Just in case they could do more to prevent those deaths now or in the future, after all it is his job.

As things stand he's just highlighting excess deaths with lots of insinuation behind it. That's massively irresponsible and misleading. He's rightly been expelled from his party and will hopefully lose his seat this year never to be seen of again.

Most excess deaths are in long term heart condiditons, diabetes, respiratory disease and liver disease. In no way attributable to the covid vaccine but attributable to access to efficient healthcare.

A lack of access to efficeint healthcare stops at his former parties front door.
Disease X on 08:36 - Jan 26 with 608 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 07:45 - Jan 26 by Scotia

Don't you think if an MP is banging on about the level of excess deaths in a country they need to look in to the cause of those deaths? Just in case they could do more to prevent those deaths now or in the future, after all it is his job.

As things stand he's just highlighting excess deaths with lots of insinuation behind it. That's massively irresponsible and misleading. He's rightly been expelled from his party and will hopefully lose his seat this year never to be seen of again.

Most excess deaths are in long term heart condiditons, diabetes, respiratory disease and liver disease. In no way attributable to the covid vaccine but attributable to access to efficient healthcare.

A lack of access to efficeint healthcare stops at his former parties front door.

What about the young people? What about the athletes? What about the people who’s hearts are just stopping for no reason, all around the world?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Disease X on 09:43 - Jan 26 with 599 viewsScotia

Disease X on 08:36 - Jan 26 by jackrmee

What about the young people? What about the athletes? What about the people who’s hearts are just stopping for no reason, all around the world?

It's tragic but not new.

The problem is the anti-vax conspiracy theorists jump on these deaths without the facts, or at least giving the entire facts. One such poster on here even linked the death of a Welsh schoolboy to the vaccine before the vaccines had started to be given to that group of people.

Bafetembi Gomis, Fabrice Muamba, Dan Yorath, Check Tiote, Marc Vivien - Foe, Bezian Idrizaj and more recently Christian Eriksen the list goes on.
Disease X on 09:53 - Jan 26 with 593 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 07:22 - Jan 26 by Gwyn737

Plenty of evidence (that you choose to ignore) from the concensus of medical opinions.

Why should I listen to a disgraced politician?

If my dog is unwell I don’t ask a mechanic what if wrong with him.

I always listen to booth sides of the story, and based on what I see or hear I make my own mind up. The thing that makes me laugh is I see the same old people knocking the corrupt government on a daily basis (and in my opinion rightfully so) but when it comes to the scamdemic they can't do no wrong despite the fact they were having parties/orgies whilst the rest of us couldn't visit dying relatives.

Medical opinions can be bought you know, do you know (honestly) who owns the governments, media, judicial system and more than likely anything else in the world?
Disease X on 10:14 - Jan 26 with 588 viewsScotia

Disease X on 09:53 - Jan 26 by mangohilljack

I always listen to booth sides of the story, and based on what I see or hear I make my own mind up. The thing that makes me laugh is I see the same old people knocking the corrupt government on a daily basis (and in my opinion rightfully so) but when it comes to the scamdemic they can't do no wrong despite the fact they were having parties/orgies whilst the rest of us couldn't visit dying relatives.

Medical opinions can be bought you know, do you know (honestly) who owns the governments, media, judicial system and more than likely anything else in the world?

Medical opinions can be bought. But not the opinion of almost the entire medical staff across the world, who believe it or not are actually well read and intelligent.

In my circle of quite close friends I have 1 Cardiologist (his wife is a Cardiac ITU nurse), 1 anaesthetist, 2 GP's, 3 paramedics and lot's of nurses. Nobody has ever "bought" their opinion.

All are fully vaccinated and definitely don't think the government did no wrong during lockdown.

In fact I'm pretty certain a major reason for the Tory party turmoil is the way they behaved during lockdown.
Disease X on 10:27 - Jan 26 with 583 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 07:45 - Jan 26 by Scotia

Excess deaths during a pandemic? Who would have thunked such a thing to be possible?

It simply must be the vaccine that is causing all these health issues. There is no other explanation apart from the virus itself and it can’t possibly be that because it’s been debunked by Alex Jones, Andrew Bridgen and Jeremy Corbyn’s mad brother.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Disease X on 10:45 - Jan 26 with 574 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 08:36 - Jan 26 by jackrmee

Could it have anything to do with the virus per chance? You are no doubt aware of the clear and long established links between viral infections and issues with cardiovascular and respiratory systems, not to mention the links with several types of cancers.

You are of course aware from your in depth research on YouTube that many viral infections, even those we generally think of as quite mild can trigger severe and sudden autoimmune responses and cytokine storms that can lead to organ failure even in otherwise healthy and young individuals? And that covid 19 has a higher than usual chance of triggering such responses?

Obviously to suggest that excess deaths and health issues during a global viral pandemic that is still going on is caused by a virus is crazy. I know that people might think I’m mental.

Disease X on 11:35 - Jan 26 with 564 viewsWingstandwood

Disease X on 10:45 - Jan 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Could it have anything to do with the virus per chance? You are no doubt aware of the clear and long established links between viral infections and issues with cardiovascular and respiratory systems, not to mention the links with several types of cancers.

You are of course aware from your in depth research on YouTube that many viral infections, even those we generally think of as quite mild can trigger severe and sudden autoimmune responses and cytokine storms that can lead to organ failure even in otherwise healthy and young individuals? And that covid 19 has a higher than usual chance of triggering such responses?

Obviously to suggest that excess deaths and health issues during a global viral pandemic that is still going on is caused by a virus is crazy. I know that people might think I’m mental.

Occam's razor yet again!

Yes indeed people can end up with other medical repercussions from an infection whether that be bacterial or viral. In fact a guy I was in school with passed away from the heart condition endocarditis at only 25 years of age resulting from a tooth infection. And yes vaccines MAY have rare complications, but its the case of the benefits far outweighing the risks.

Argus!

Disease X on 08:31 - Jan 29 with 434 viewsjackrmee

Disease X on 11:35 - Jan 26 by Wingstandwood

Occam's razor yet again!

Yes indeed people can end up with other medical repercussions from an infection whether that be bacterial or viral. In fact a guy I was in school with passed away from the heart condition endocarditis at only 25 years of age resulting from a tooth infection. And yes vaccines MAY have rare complications, but its the case of the benefits far outweighing the risks.

And what are the benefits, which outweigh the costs of gain of function research?

Disease X on 11:10 - Jan 29 with 408 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Disease X on 08:31 - Jan 29 by jackrmee

And what are the benefits, which outweigh the costs of gain of function research?

The benefits are that billions of lives have been saved and diseases that once ravaged humanity causing untold suffering and death have been declared virtually extinct in most places.

Disease X on 13:14 - Jan 29 with 398 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 11:10 - Jan 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The benefits are that billions of lives have been saved and diseases that once ravaged humanity causing untold suffering and death have been declared virtually extinct in most places.

Yeah, but what else?
Disease X on 17:32 - Jan 29 with 370 viewsSullutaCreturned

Disease X on 03:05 - Jan 26 by mangohilljack

You haven't a clue what you're talking about. If you are unsure what the discussion is regarding then just keep your incorrect opinion to yourself

No, Im not confused, you said you wouldnt make the point unless you could prove it but then say WHY should I prove anything.

So which is it? I used your own words? Whatever the discussion is about, whether I know or not, can you prove what you posted is correct?

In which case, go on then or look like a fool. Up to you.
Disease X on 12:39 - Jan 30 with 323 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 11:10 - Jan 29 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

I take it you can produce indisputable evidence to back those claims up. Go on have a try
Disease X on 12:43 - Jan 30 with 320 viewsmangohilljack

Disease X on 17:32 - Jan 29 by SullutaCreturned

No, Im not confused, you said you wouldnt make the point unless you could prove it but then say WHY should I prove anything.

So which is it? I used your own words? Whatever the discussion is about, whether I know or not, can you prove what you posted is correct?

In which case, go on then or look like a fool. Up to you.

The point I was making was that the poster in question was calling out an MP and his claims, yet could not provide a shred of evidence that said MP is actually wrong. There I've proven it for you so who is the fool now?
Disease X on 16:37 - Jan 30 with 294 viewsScotia

Disease X on 12:43 - Jan 30 by mangohilljack

The point I was making was that the poster in question was calling out an MP and his claims, yet could not provide a shred of evidence that said MP is actually wrong. There I've proven it for you so who is the fool now?

You. Still you. Always you

I provided evidence. Your turn now.
Disease X on 16:51 - Jan 30 with 294 viewsSullutaCreturned

Disease X on 12:43 - Jan 30 by mangohilljack

Didn't the poster say why would he take medical advice of a "shamed" MP? Which is a fair question. Wwren't you asked for evidence the MP was right? Instead you turned it around and said prove the MP wrong. That could be taken as a sign you cant prove it right either.

Therefore, in the interests of fairness I'll ask you both to prove you are right, go on.

PS, that could never have made me a fool, I asked for evidence and what you provided was not evidence in any way, just a question from earlier in the thread.
Disease X on 18:56 - Jan 30 with 271 viewsGwyn737

Disease X on 16:51 - Jan 30 by SullutaCreturned

Didn't the poster say why would he take medical advice of a "shamed" MP? Which is a fair question. Wwren't you asked for evidence the MP was right? Instead you turned it around and said prove the MP wrong. That could be taken as a sign you cant prove it right either.

Therefore, in the interests of fairness I'll ask you both to prove you are right, go on.

PS, that could never have made me a fool, I asked for evidence and what you provided was not evidence in any way, just a question from earlier in the thread.

Thing is Cat, it would be difficult to disprove an electrition who says there a Woolworths just outside the Milky Way.

I’d prefer to get the opinion of an Astrophysicist.

Joesus put a great link up to Socretes. I’d go a little further and say the culture of ‘we’ve had enough of experts’ is fuelling some of the more far out conspiracy theorists.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024