Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Thread vs the M team 07:08 - Jan 19 with 39811 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Never started one before, so we have never lost yet when I’ve started one. Hoops 2 Lion Cubs 1. Saw a lot on Sunday to think we can nick this. Going with heart and head. I think. Perhaps. Maybe. Possibly.

DonnieR

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 2495 viewsDorse

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:43 - Jan 20 by FDC

Millwall are shite

Shhhh. The CURSE will hear you!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:44 - Jan 20 with 2487 viewskensalriser

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:43 - Jan 20 by FDC

Millwall are shite

But can we manage to be just that little bit less shite?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:45 - Jan 20 with 2476 viewsTonto

Rotherham, Sheffield W, Huddersfield and Plymouth all drawing. Birmingham winning (Dozell on bench)

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:46 - Jan 20 with 2417 viewscharmr

Millwalls kit is well dodgy. The cut of their shorts give them all massive back sides.
[Post edited 20 Jan 15:48]
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:47 - Jan 20 with 2377 viewsDorse

Who's on comms today? He's no Nick London but I'm enjoying his work

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:50 - Jan 20 with 2262 viewsaston_hoop

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:47 - Jan 20 by Dorse

Oli Wilson I think his name is. Don't get too used to him, the new commentator starts in a couple of weeks!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:53 - Jan 20 with 2087 viewsFDC

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:50 - Jan 20 by aston_hoop

Oli Wilson I think his name is. Don't get too used to him, the new commentator starts in a couple of weeks!

Is he not the new young guy? Shame, I like him
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:54 - Jan 20 with 2051 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:50 - Jan 20 by aston_hoop

He is drinking the coolade I think I heard him saying Paal had lovely deliveries the last few games I must have been watching another team
Login to get fewer ads

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:55 - Jan 20 with 2036 viewsDorse

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:46 - Jan 20 by charmr

Millwalls kit is well dodgy. The cut of their shorts give them all massive back sides.
[Post edited 20 Jan 15:48]

Same designer apparently.

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:56 - Jan 20 with 1981 viewsaston_hoop

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:53 - Jan 20 by FDC

Is he not the new young guy? Shame, I like him

Sadly not, the new young guy starts in a couple of weeks. Shame as you say, this Oli bloke is excellent in my opinion

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:56 - Jan 20 with 1953 viewsderbyhoop

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:45 - Jan 20 by Tonto

Rotherham, Sheffield W, Huddersfield and Plymouth all drawing. Birmingham winning (Dozell on bench)

Wednesday losing. Otherwise correct.
Dizzy heights of 22nd.

Talla on bench. I presume Smyth got injured before the game.
[Post edited 20 Jan 15:58]

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:57 - Jan 20 with 1911 viewsMalintabuk

Well it is all a bit industrial and a bit frenetic but it is a real London derby and it as been really enjoyable here. The place is rocking and up until the goal the noise from the school end was immense
Really Shakey start from us and some of our playing out from the back was atrocious, and it looked like Cannon had be "QPR'ed" as he could not do anything right.
But then we came back into it and that was a well worked goal.
Lovely bring down and pass from Dykes, the lad is definitely a better player playing deeper, and great cross and bundled in, was it an OG in the end? Couldn't tell from SA road
Colback is possibly having his best game for us and was the best playing in the 1st half for me.............
Wall though are putting us under a lot of pressure and what with the pace of this game, it will be decided on substitutions, and looking at our bench I hope we can sneak over the line
What happened to Smyth, it was pretty bizarre and here at the ground as one minute he was in and the next it was Willock.
Bloody hell Rangers we must hang on for this win!!!
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:58 - Jan 20 with 1897 viewstraininvain

I get the criticism of Willock but he does have a knack for assisting or scoring goals. And we don’t have many players with that quality.
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:58 - Jan 20 with 1878 viewsstainrods_elbow

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:47 - Jan 20 by Dorse

I miss Nick and wonder how he's feeling. Usual thing in life: anyone with a bit of personality/individuality/quality who's willing to put his head above the parapet eventually gets shat on by all the mediocrities and passing sheep.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:59 - Jan 20 with 1841 viewsBurnleyhoop

Anyone missing Dozzell yet?
Match Thread vs the M team on 15:59 - Jan 20 with 1839 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:42 - Jan 20 by aston_hoop

I criticise the bloke every week so credit where its due, Colback has been really good today

He also pulled Chair away from the ref at half time maybe saving him a yellow .
Chair himself is playing angry not sure if that is good hopefully Marti will calm him down.
He wont get abused in the second half playing towards our fans that will help
Match Thread vs the M team on 16:01 - Jan 20 with 1807 viewsdavman

We are not dealing with their high press (again). Need another to hang on.

Dykes good, Cannon bad, Begovic awful.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:01 - Jan 20 with 1766 viewsJimthehip

Match Thread vs the M team on 15:57 - Jan 20 by Malintabuk

Well it is all a bit industrial and a bit frenetic but it is a real London derby and it as been really enjoyable here. The place is rocking and up until the goal the noise from the school end was immense
Really Shakey start from us and some of our playing out from the back was atrocious, and it looked like Cannon had be "QPR'ed" as he could not do anything right.
But then we came back into it and that was a well worked goal.
Lovely bring down and pass from Dykes, the lad is definitely a better player playing deeper, and great cross and bundled in, was it an OG in the end? Couldn't tell from SA road
Colback is possibly having his best game for us and was the best playing in the 1st half for me.............
Wall though are putting us under a lot of pressure and what with the pace of this game, it will be decided on substitutions, and looking at our bench I hope we can sneak over the line
What happened to Smyth, it was pretty bizarre and here at the ground as one minute he was in and the next it was Willock.
Bloody hell Rangers we must hang on for this win!!!

Millwall didn't sound loud on the stream.

They were doing that "ooooooooohhhhhh" moaning noise they do quite a bit. Sound like the collective wailings of a bunch psychopaths.. I guess that kinda is the description of Millwall fans
Match Thread vs the M team on 16:03 - Jan 20 with 1732 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:01 - Jan 20 by davman

Someone mentioned Cannon was a US International player maybe they meant Us Virgin Islands he is average at best and very bad today
Match Thread vs the M team on 16:05 - Jan 20 with 1679 viewsSherryHoop

Big second half.

Come on you RRRRRSss
Match Thread vs the M team on 16:05 - Jan 20 with 1652 viewsstainrods_elbow

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:01 - Jan 20 by davman

Sorry, arrived late. What's Begovic done wrong? I'd hoped Cannon was going to be the next Kyle Walker for us, but for me he just hasn't really got going and continues to disappoint. Despite his capacity for stupidity, however, Colback is a cut above at this level.

We look like some kind of team - not a particularly good one, but a team of sorts. Win today, and Mission Impossible may just be on!

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:08 - Jan 20 with 1596 viewsstainrods_elbow

On a side point, may I just say that the vacuum of our Directors' Box is an embarrassment and a metaphor so glaring it could be used as a supplementary (black) floodlight.

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:10 - Jan 20 with 1551 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:05 - Jan 20 by stainrods_elbow

Sorry, arrived late. What's Begovic done wrong? I'd hoped Cannon was going to be the next Kyle Walker for us, but for me he just hasn't really got going and continues to disappoint. Despite his capacity for stupidity, however, Colback is a cut above at this level.

We look like some kind of team - not a particularly good one, but a team of sorts. Win today, and Mission Impossible may just be on!

Begovic did nothing wrong IMO and is an ever present this season which is a good thing going off the 5 keeper fiasco a couple of years ago.
He had to deal with multiple back passes and booted a couple out of touch but no worse than Cannon or Paal who gave up multiple throws.
No save to make yet lets hope it continues
Match Thread vs the M team on 16:13 - Jan 20 with 1468 viewsMick_S

Good start

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Match Thread vs the M team on 16:15 - Jan 20 with 1404 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Colback has definitely had his weetabix today hasn't he. Been great so far.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024