Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage 15:28 - May 28 with 16386 viewsunion_jack

Nigel seems to be voicing the opinions of the silent majority of this country. Yes?

Or no?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:50 - Jun 25 with 1143 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 18:31 - Jun 25 by Wingstandwood

I ponder if denied entry on French border is there another way to get into the U.K? Hopefully not! Too many nautical miles?

[Post edited 25 Jun 18:39]

The Belgian borders only a few short miles from Dunkirk. It would add a bit of distance to the journey but they could still land in the Margate area.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 25 with 1115 viewsScotia

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:50 - Jun 25 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

The Belgian borders only a few short miles from Dunkirk. It would add a bit of distance to the journey but they could still land in the Margate area.

There is no chance whatsoever of stopping migrants getting in to France. The border is very long and over many countries.

It's ok though Reform have said they'll just turn the boats back to France. That can't work even now, under Macron.

On LBC this morning when pushed my Nick Ferrari on the fact that France won't take them, the Reform deputy leaders solution was "we'll have it out with the French". Genuinely, his exact words.

How do our Reform voters think that'll go, now and with a Le Pen government?
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 22:05 - Jun 25 with 1065 viewsFlashberryjack

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 25 by Scotia

There is no chance whatsoever of stopping migrants getting in to France. The border is very long and over many countries.

It's ok though Reform have said they'll just turn the boats back to France. That can't work even now, under Macron.

On LBC this morning when pushed my Nick Ferrari on the fact that France won't take them, the Reform deputy leaders solution was "we'll have it out with the French". Genuinely, his exact words.

Starmer will smash the people smuggling gangs, problem solved.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 22:06 - Jun 25 with 1063 viewsmajorraglan

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 21:13 - Jun 25 by Scotia

Freedom of movement is a fundamental right across the EU, I don’t envisage anyway that borders will be restored and barriers erected to prevent the migrants congregating in Calais - over and above that there’s too much money at stake and the gangsters behind the smuggling won’t be easily dissuaded.

People are very naive if they think Reform will be able to push the migrants back to France,
[Post edited 25 Jun 22:08]
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 22:09 - Jun 25 with 1044 viewsScotia

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 22:05 - Jun 25 by Flashberryjack

You didn't strike me as a Labour voter.

But it sounds like a better plan than relying on France to protect their thousand mile (plus) border and then gladly take back anyone who manages to leave.
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 08:33 - Jun 26 with 950 viewsAnotherJohn

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 22:09 - Jun 25 by Scotia

But it sounds like a better plan than relying on France to protect their thousand mile (plus) border and then gladly take back anyone who manages to leave.

I genuinely don't understand how smashing the gangs is supposed to work, compared with what is already happening. I thought the theory coming from Labour strategists was that we would indeed lever some improvements in what happens now precisely through better cooperation with the French, as well as certain countries on the migrant and rubber boat supply routes, such as Germany and Turkey. Many of the gangs appear to have strong Kurdish connections so what could be achieved on our own territory seems quite limited. Regarding access to the channel, France appears to be the country that could do more, and we have already thrown many times the money spent on Rwanda their way. Belgium could have been a problem, but it is reported that police there are prepared to stop boats and people in the water, in the contrast to the rule the French use as their get out clause, when police stand on beaches watching migrants queue in shallow water.
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 13:01 - Jun 26 with 875 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 22:09 - Jun 25 by Scotia

Countries protected their thousands of miles long border for hundreds of years. Try smuggling yourself into Australia, Russia or China illegally and see how long you’re there before you’re booted out.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 13:27 - Jun 26 with 865 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 22:05 - Jun 25 by Flashberryjack

Couldn't smash a hard boiled egg so I wouldn't hold your breath .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Login to get fewer ads

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 13:45 - Jun 26 with 842 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 13:01 - Jun 26 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Countries protected their thousands of miles long border for hundreds of years. Try smuggling yourself into Australia, Russia or China illegally and see how long you’re there before you’re booted out.

Russia has 819,000 illegals. Australia is geographically difficult to get to. China has thousands, but sends them back to N Korea, something we can't do as the French rightly don't want them either
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 13:51 - Jun 26 with 840 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 13:45 - Jun 26 by controversial_jack

Russia has 819,000 illegals. Australia is geographically difficult to get to. China has thousands, but sends them back to N Korea, something we can't do as the French rightly don't want them either

"Russia has 819,000 illegals" you're right in as much their called children and adults abducted during putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine .The numbers are smaller but significant to their families

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 17:22 - Jun 26 with 724 viewsonehunglow

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 08:33 - Jun 26 by AnotherJohn

I genuinely don't understand how smashing the gangs is supposed to work, compared with what is already happening. I thought the theory coming from Labour strategists was that we would indeed lever some improvements in what happens now precisely through better cooperation with the French, as well as certain countries on the migrant and rubber boat supply routes, such as Germany and Turkey. Many of the gangs appear to have strong Kurdish connections so what could be achieved on our own territory seems quite limited. Regarding access to the channel, France appears to be the country that could do more, and we have already thrown many times the money spent on Rwanda their way. Belgium could have been a problem, but it is reported that police there are prepared to stop boats and people in the water, in the contrast to the rule the French use as their get out clause, when police stand on beaches watching migrants queue in shallow water.

My opinion is that we have made our country an attractive proposition . That is why we have this problems .
I can think of countries that they could apply for without the perils of channel crossings by dinghy
Our climate is vile ,we are overcrowded yet we are a big draw.
Starmer will make no difference
His erstwhile barrister chums make good money out of them
Labour is and never will be a party to protect our shores

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:01 - Jun 26 with 677 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 13:51 - Jun 26 by Boundy

"Russia has 819,000 illegals" you're right in as much their called children and adults abducted during putin's illegal invasion of Ukraine .The numbers are smaller but significant to their families

Wrong!

According to Interior Ministry data, more than 332,000 illegal migrants from Uzbekistan currently reside in Russia, along with 247,000 from Tajikistan, 152,000 from Ukraine, 120,000 from Azerbaijan, 115,000 from Kyrgyzstan, 61,000 from Armenia, 56,000 from Moldova and 49,000 from Kazakhstan.
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:04 - Jun 26 with 672 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 17:22 - Jun 26 by onehunglow

My opinion is that we have made our country an attractive proposition . That is why we have this problems .
I can think of countries that they could apply for without the perils of channel crossings by dinghy
Our climate is vile ,we are overcrowded yet we are a big draw.
Starmer will make no difference
His erstwhile barrister chums make good money out of them
Labour is and never will be a party to protect our shores

It's not a particularly attractive country to come to. Our welfare/ benefit system is inferior to many European countries, and this is reflected in the relatively small numbers that come here compared to many other countries
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:50 - Jun 26 with 623 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:01 - Jun 26 by controversial_jack

Wrong!

According to Interior Ministry data, more than 332,000 illegal migrants from Uzbekistan currently reside in Russia, along with 247,000 from Tajikistan, 152,000 from Ukraine, 120,000 from Azerbaijan, 115,000 from Kyrgyzstan, 61,000 from Armenia, 56,000 from Moldova and 49,000 from Kazakhstan.

Naughty boy had his wrist slapped I see. Just wondering f you'd make the same comment to me face to face.
No need to answer as I already know.

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 23:31 - Jun 26 with 557 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:50 - Jun 26 by Boundy

Naughty boy had his wrist slapped I see. Just wondering f you'd make the same comment to me face to face.
No need to answer as I already know.

Now now, is that a tacit reference to violence tut tut.I wonder if the moderators will see this.

Would i say it to your face? Maybe!
Nigel Farage on 05:32 - Jun 27 with 514 viewsAnotherJohn

Re the attractive country angle, see Angela Rayner's latest statement on plans to house those who have a "right to be here".

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/labour-will-make-every-uk-borough-take-fai
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 06:01 - Jun 27 with 512 viewsScotia

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 20:04 - Jun 26 by controversial_jack

It's not a particularly attractive country to come to. Our welfare/ benefit system is inferior to many European countries, and this is reflected in the relatively small numbers that come here compared to many other countries

But it is a very easy country to get employment either legally or illegally.

You don't see the proliferation of cash only accepting car wash, take aways and barbers elsewhere in Europe. We're overrun with Uber drivers and delivery cyclists too. All these are easy to work for in the grey labour market.

Before you consider out right illegal "work".

Most migrants aren't here for benefits.
Nigel Farage (n/t) on 09:21 - Jun 27 with 472 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage (n/t) on 06:01 - Jun 27 by Scotia

But it is a very easy country to get employment either legally or illegally.

You don't see the proliferation of cash only accepting car wash, take aways and barbers elsewhere in Europe. We're overrun with Uber drivers and delivery cyclists too. All these are easy to work for in the grey labour market.

Before you consider out right illegal "work".

Most migrants aren't here for benefits.

I agree they are not here for the benefits, they want to work. I don't know much about the black economy, but they would be on cash in hand and probably not a lot of it either. Accommodation would be expensive, and they can't register for the NHS, schools etc if they are illegal.They must be quite desperate to come here imo
Nigel Farage on 07:35 - Jun 28 with 384 viewsWhiterockin

What is going on in Clacton.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/26/labour-not-putting-up-a

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Nigel Farage on 08:03 - Jun 28 with 356 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Farage on 07:35 - Jun 28 by Whiterockin

What is going on in Clacton.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/26/labour-not-putting-up-a

Labour perhaps a bit worried about that the fact that they also selected a racist to compete in that consituency.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Farage on 08:43 - Jun 28 with 336 viewsBoundy

Nigel Farage on 08:03 - Jun 28 by Dr_Winston

Labour perhaps a bit worried about that the fact that they also selected a racist to compete in that consituency.

These elections , as always , brings out the worst in people .Racism isn't a one way street I'm afraid .

Nigel Farage on 09:26 - Jun 28 with 323 viewsScotia

Nigel Farage on 08:03 - Jun 28 by Dr_Winston

So have Reform to be fair.
Nigel Farage on 11:07 - Jun 28 with 299 viewsDr_Winston

Nigel Farage on 09:26 - Jun 28 by Scotia

So have Reform to be fair.

Hence the use of "also" in the initial post.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Nigel Farage on 11:27 - Jun 28 with 278 viewstheloneranger

"A Reform UK activist in the constituency where Nigel Farage is standing has been secretly filmed making extremely racist comments about Rishi Sunak, as well as using Islamophobic and other offensive language."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/27/reform-uk-activist-film

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nigel Farage on 12:02 - Jun 28 with 247 viewscontroversial_jack

Nigel Farage on 11:27 - Jun 28 by theloneranger

"A Reform UK activist in the constituency where Nigel Farage is standing has been secretly filmed making extremely racist comments about Rishi Sunak, as well as using Islamophobic and other offensive language."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/article/2024/jun/27/reform-uk-activist-film

They are being exposed for what they really are
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024