| Shaun Wright-Philips 20:13 - Sep 26 with 2016 views | hopekillsyou | Just like he was crap when he played for us , he was crap on Strictly… I’ve seen my cat do a better cha cha cha. Surprised he didn’t fall over. https://youtube.com/shorts/vH9 [Post edited 26 Sep 20:35]
|  | | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:38 - Sep 26 with 1929 views | connell10 | Demented midget |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 with 1922 views | Lanhoop | Ah but we we always have “that goal”. |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:44 - Sep 26 with 1881 views | connell10 |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop | Ah but we we always have “that goal”. |
That the tosser didn't celebrate |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 with 1863 views | CamberleyR | Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**. And that was it. Cúnt. |  |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 21:38 - Sep 26 with 1746 views | connell10 |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR | Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**. And that was it. Cúnt. |
Got his pension at QPR |  |
| AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!! | | Poll: | best number 10 ever? |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 21:52 - Sep 26 with 1709 views | ted_hendrix |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop | Ah but we we always have “that goal”. |
I was there and the little shyster refused to celebrate his goal, he's a bastard mercenary. |  |
| My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic. |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 06:44 - Sep 27 with 1424 views | Superhoops2808 |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR | Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**. And that was it. Cúnt. |
I was glad he didnt mention us Why would we want to be associated with that cretin |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 08:06 - Sep 27 with 1345 views | numptydumpty |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR | Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**. And that was it. Cúnt. |
Well thats a true statement. He didn't play for us. He was here and occasionally on the pitch, but he certainly didn't play for us !! |  |
|  | Login to get fewer ads
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 09:34 - Sep 27 with 1233 views | Mick_S |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR | Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**. And that was it. Cúnt. |
I read that in a Craig Revel Horwood voice. This is the sort of no-nonsense judging that the show is missing. |  |
| Did I ever mention that I was in Minder? |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 16:42 - Sep 27 with 961 views | QPunkR |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 21:52 - Sep 26 by ted_hendrix | I was there and the little shyster refused to celebrate his goal, he's a bastard mercenary. |
Same Ted - didn't shadow the moment at the time though! It was only later seeing it on telly that I found out the little cxxx didn't celebrate. Fk im |  |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 19:02 - Sep 27 with 850 views | GroveR |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:40 - Sep 26 by Lanhoop | Ah but we we always have “that goal”. |
The quality of the touch from Adel was so good i reckon I'd have scored that myself. |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 19:51 - Sep 27 with 785 views | nix | I can never forgive him for not helping Darnell Furlong out and hanging him out to dry as a young Fb playing against Yannick Frigging Bolasie. He barely tracked back at all. Lazy self important arse. |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 23:11 - Sep 27 with 622 views | BrianMcCarthy |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 19:51 - Sep 27 by nix | I can never forgive him for not helping Darnell Furlong out and hanging him out to dry as a young Fb playing against Yannick Frigging Bolasie. He barely tracked back at all. Lazy self important arse. |
Can I just add the word 'hole' to your post there, please, Nixy? |  |
|  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 02:04 - Sep 28 with 502 views | nix |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 23:11 - Sep 27 by BrianMcCarthy | Can I just add the word 'hole' to your post there, please, Nixy? |
Please do Brian! |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 07:19 - Sep 28 with 364 views | SydneyRs |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR | Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**. And that was it. Cúnt. |
He was retired by the time he joined us. |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 07:44 - Sep 28 with 334 views | StevenageRanger |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 16:42 - Sep 27 by QPunkR | Same Ted - didn't shadow the moment at the time though! It was only later seeing it on telly that I found out the little cxxx didn't celebrate. Fk im |
Spot on, we was all going crazy and had no chance to notice him standing still. |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 10:32 - Sep 28 with 151 views | W7Ranger |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 20:50 - Sep 26 by CamberleyR | Mrs Camberley watches it and I heard the poison dwarf say that he played for Man City and ch*ls**. And that was it. Cúnt. |
Not the nicest way to describe your missus mate. |  | |  |
| Shaun Wright-Philips on 12:15 - Sep 28 with 90 views | Rs_Holy | Its like watching a an 7 year old kid dancing ... and then you remember he is nearly 45. |  | |  |
| |