Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 17:48 - Aug 4 with 10567 viewsDaleaholic

Appears we may be playing Liverpool tomorrow...? Behind closed doors or part of the 'fun day'?

Tweet from George Donnelly:
"Can't wait to play Liverpool tomorrow!☺⚽Gonna be running & defending for non stop 90mins! Gonna be hard but what a experience!"

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Liverpool on 21:04 - Aug 6 with 974 viewsSuddenLad

Liverpool on 20:51 - Aug 6 by TalkingSutty

No probs, its easy for things to get misinterpreted on forums. I think as fans we are all a bit frustrated at the moment but if we didnt care we wouldnt go to the effort of posting our feelings.
Although i feel like jacking my support in i cant, but it doesnt mean i am happy with the way the club promotes itself or the way our few fans are taken for granted.

I don't think it's possible to 'jack in your support' as you put it. It's in the blood and part of the genetic make-up !!

But, as you say, that doesn't mean that we should just continue to 'cough up and shut up'. This is a watershed moment for the club. They either make a serious and determined effort to improve the public face of the club, treat the supporters with some sincerity and respect or they can start budgeting for crowds considerably lower than they have enjoyed in recent seasons.

Lip service is no longer acceptable.

Whilst I remain and will continue to be, a committed Dale supporter, this section of the gravy train has pulled into the sidings and I've got off.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Liverpool on 21:08 - Aug 6 with 963 viewsTalkingSutty

Liverpool on 21:04 - Aug 6 by SuddenLad

I don't think it's possible to 'jack in your support' as you put it. It's in the blood and part of the genetic make-up !!

But, as you say, that doesn't mean that we should just continue to 'cough up and shut up'. This is a watershed moment for the club. They either make a serious and determined effort to improve the public face of the club, treat the supporters with some sincerity and respect or they can start budgeting for crowds considerably lower than they have enjoyed in recent seasons.

Lip service is no longer acceptable.

Whilst I remain and will continue to be, a committed Dale supporter, this section of the gravy train has pulled into the sidings and I've got off.

You sound like Casey Jones
Liverpool on 21:11 - Aug 6 with 957 views442Dale

This very thread will hopefully be looked back at the catalyst of change.

There have been plenty of similar ones in the past, but the genuine belief that the time has come for something to happen puts Liverpool ahead of the rest. And that's the first time that has happened since Alan Hansen left.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Liverpool on 22:00 - Aug 6 with 923 viewsdaledaft

This thread to me, really brings home the importance of being a trust member.
More trust members surely means more noise and in turn means someone at the club eventually will have to listen.
If you have not renewed your season ticket (which i can understand)then i urge you to at least join the trust and lets all voice our concerns through one big collective mouth !

Just imagine if the trust bods could go to the club with a massive membership rise and ask how season ticket sales have gone ? By the sounds of it not to good.

I know some will say the club wont listen, well we will have to get bigger and make more noise until they do bloody listen !

So i urge you again please join the trust, it will help us all to be heard.
Thank you.

PS. Before anyone asks I am nothing to do with the trust,but obviously i am a member.
Liverpool on 22:09 - Aug 6 with 896 viewsRalphs12

Liverpool on 22:00 - Aug 6 by daledaft

More trust members surely means more noise and in turn means someone at the club eventually will have to listen.
If you have not renewed your season ticket (which i can understand)then i urge you to at least join the trust and lets all voice our concerns through one big collective mouth !

Just imagine if the trust bods could go to the club with a massive membership rise and ask how season ticket sales have gone ? By the sounds of it not to good.

I know some will say the club wont listen, well we will have to get bigger and make more noise until they do bloody listen !

Thank you.

PS. Before anyone asks I am nothing to do with the trust,but obviously i am a member.

Think it might be worth making a how to join the trust post...
Liverpool on 22:21 - Aug 6 with 870 views100notout

Liverpool on 22:00 - Aug 6 by daledaft

Thank you.

Great post.

How much does it cost to join DD?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Liverpool on 22:28 - Aug 6 with 855 viewsTalkingSutty

Liverpool on 22:21 - Aug 6 by 100notout

Great post.

How much does it cost to join DD?

I think its a tenner for adults (renewing mine at the Barnsley game) and maybe free for kids. Just think when we draw City or Utd at home in one of the cup competitions, you might even get priority tickets after the season ticket holders stampede . Its a tenner at the end of the day and it helps the club and gives the fans a voice and a bit of clout, its worth making the effort.
Liverpool on 22:32 - Aug 6 with 846 views100notout

Liverpool on 22:28 - Aug 6 by TalkingSutty

I think its a tenner for adults (renewing mine at the Barnsley game) and maybe free for kids. Just think when we draw City or Utd at home in one of the cup competitions, you might even get priority tickets after the season ticket holders stampede . Its a tenner at the end of the day and it helps the club and gives the fans a voice and a bit of clout, its worth making the effort.

thanks TS.

I'll be joining on Thursday night

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024