Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If cavs in????? 16:38 - Oct 23 with 4928 viewswehateoldham

If cavs in does that make it a certain loss?
I find it hard to think any other way Kennedy is a class above cav so why not play him??!! Brown tongue maybe?????

FOOTBALL IS NOT JUST A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH ITS MUCH MORE THAN THAT

If cavs in????? on 16:40 - Oct 23 with 3111 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Hope he's not playing for the fact that Oxford wear Yellow like Torquay & Burton wore Yellow

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

If cavs in????? on 16:46 - Oct 23 with 3086 viewsThe_DJ

If cavs in????? on 16:40 - Oct 23 by DaleAwaydayBot

Hope he's not playing for the fact that Oxford wear Yellow like Torquay & Burton wore Yellow

yellow allergy (c) ?

Can see JC quoting that one before the season is out.

'Some of the Main Stand were wearing yellow'
If cavs in????? on 17:04 - Oct 23 with 3042 viewsrochdale1987

If he starts I think the crowd will be subdued and expecting the worst, exactly what Coleman said he doesn't want, hopefully his comments after the Plymouth game are something to go by, and we might just see our best 11, wouldn't count on it though.
If cavs in????? on 17:13 - Oct 23 with 3014 viewsTVOS1907

If cavs in????? on 16:40 - Oct 23 by DaleAwaydayBot

And Plymouth wore green.

And Morecambe wore red.

Erm .......

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

If cavs in????? on 17:14 - Oct 23 with 3005 viewsTalkingSutty

If cavs in????? on 17:04 - Oct 23 by rochdale1987

If he starts I think the crowd will be subdued and expecting the worst, exactly what Coleman said he doesn't want, hopefully his comments after the Plymouth game are something to go by, and we might just see our best 11, wouldn't count on it though.

No matter who the manager picks we need to support each individual from the start, if somebodys having a stinker then we have to trust the manager to change it.

Its when he doesnt that the crowd reaction starts and at the point i thing the managers fair game for some negative verbals from the crowd. Thats football, they love the plaudits but also have to accept the other side on occassions.

By the way, i think this thread is bad form. At the end of the day he had a bad game in his last home match but this is developing into a witch hunt with a minority of fans. I hope he pings one into the top corner tonight.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
If cavs in????? on 17:16 - Oct 23 with 2999 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 17:13 - Oct 23 by TVOS1907

And Plymouth wore green.

And Morecambe wore red.

Erm .......

I think we should re-call Minihan back and send Cava to Droylsden just think all them goals we missed out well Gray were out on loan to Hyde

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

If cavs in????? on 17:37 - Oct 23 with 2947 viewsphomem

If cavs in????? on 17:16 - Oct 23 by DaleAwaydayBot

I think we should re-call Minihan back and send Cava to Droylsden just think all them goals we missed out well Gray were out on loan to Hyde

Minihan is injured
If cavs in????? on 17:42 - Oct 23 with 2932 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 17:37 - Oct 23 by phomem

Minihan is injured

when did that happen nothings been on the official site since he got loaned to Droylsden

Login to get fewer ads

If cavs in????? on 17:49 - Oct 23 with 2904 viewsphomem

If cavs in????? on 17:42 - Oct 23 by DaleAwaydayBot

when did that happen nothings been on the official site since he got loaned to Droylsden

It's why he didnt featured for droylsden on Saturday. Going on what I'm told
If cavs in????? on 18:35 - Oct 23 with 2843 viewswehateoldham

If cavs in????? on 17:14 - Oct 23 by TalkingSutty

No matter who the manager picks we need to support each individual from the start, if somebodys having a stinker then we have to trust the manager to change it.

Its when he doesnt that the crowd reaction starts and at the point i thing the managers fair game for some negative verbals from the crowd. Thats football, they love the plaudits but also have to accept the other side on occassions.

By the way, i think this thread is bad form. At the end of the day he had a bad game in his last home match but this is developing into a witch hunt with a minority of fans. I hope he pings one into the top corner tonight.

Bad form? I think it's not bad form I think it's a case of a frustrated fan who knows Kennedy is miles better than cav..... Do you disagree with this?? If so have you been to every game to witness this?

If cavs in????? on 19:05 - Oct 23 with 2788 viewschuckleberry

If cavs in????? on 18:35 - Oct 23 by wehateoldham

Bad form? I think it's not bad form I think it's a case of a frustrated fan who knows Kennedy is miles better than cav..... Do you disagree with this?? If so have you been to every game to witness this?

Cav starts
If cavs in????? on 19:24 - Oct 23 with 2753 viewswehateoldham

If cavs in????? on 19:05 - Oct 23 by chuckleberry

Cav starts

I hope it's worth me sat here in this cold...... Let's see!!!!! UP THE DALE

If cavs in????? on 20:06 - Oct 23 with 2675 viewspioneer

If cavs in????? on 19:05 - Oct 23 by chuckleberry

Cav starts

Manager taking the pi*s I think. Even he must see what everyone else sees - if not, he is not as good as we were led to believe.
If cavs in????? on 22:24 - Oct 23 with 2559 viewswehateoldham

I also suffer premature ejaculation!!! I take this thread back! Up the bloody Dale haha

If cavs in????? on 22:37 - Oct 23 with 2510 viewsjajadale

I personally thought Cav had a solid if not glittering game tonight, he did the job he is in there to do and apart from his first effort most passes were short, simple and on target.
Hopefully the witch hunt will subside for a while......
If cavs in????? on 22:59 - Oct 23 with 2474 viewssweetcorn

If cavs in????? on 22:37 - Oct 23 by jajadale

I personally thought Cav had a solid if not glittering game tonight, he did the job he is in there to do and apart from his first effort most passes were short, simple and on target.
Hopefully the witch hunt will subside for a while......

Agreed. He misplaced 2 passes all game, i made sure i kept count. the rest were short, simple and always on target, which is what you expect of a holding defensive midfielder. Very solid defensively and if he plays the role as he did tonight, he is deserving of a place in the starting line up.

Cavs witch hunt is similar to a israel-palestine cease fire. You know its coming back as quickly as it ended. Next misplaced pass and the sandy will be on his back again.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

If cavs in????? on 08:15 - Oct 24 with 2394 viewsaleanddale

If cavs in????? on 22:59 - Oct 23 by sweetcorn

Agreed. He misplaced 2 passes all game, i made sure i kept count. the rest were short, simple and always on target, which is what you expect of a holding defensive midfielder. Very solid defensively and if he plays the role as he did tonight, he is deserving of a place in the starting line up.

Cavs witch hunt is similar to a israel-palestine cease fire. You know its coming back as quickly as it ended. Next misplaced pass and the sandy will be on his back again.

the rest were short, simple and always on target, which is what you expect of a holding defensive midfielder.

Mmmmm.

Apart from the beautifully clipped pass over there right back that we scored our first from. Took some vision that pass and well executed.

If Cav was not fit - and is getting there then we need to wipe the slate and stop the witch hunt NOW.

Last night Cav performance was more than acceptable and he was instumental in breaking up the Oxford creative play in midfield on several occassions.

Well Done Cav.

Credit where its due - a MUCH improved performance and one that might get his season on Track.

More of the same on Saturday please.
If cavs in????? on 10:26 - Oct 24 with 2329 viewsDaley_Lama

Can I start to refer to him as Pirlo once more after the pass last night? (wasn't there, stupid work)

I've not seen him play much to be honest but his first 45 v Morecambe were poor minimum, but that can be put down to returning from fitness and the formation played, his second 45 weren't so bad.

Whatever, the monkey of no wins with him in the team is off his back and his match fitness will be getting there game by game.

Poll: DF in or out

If cavs in????? on 10:50 - Oct 24 with 2298 views442Dale

And Cavanagh being included while still getting sharp after injury is down to the manager, not the player. Maybe lessons have been learnt.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

If cavs in????? on 11:13 - Oct 24 with 2279 viewsD_Alien

If cavs in????? on 08:15 - Oct 24 by aleanddale

the rest were short, simple and always on target, which is what you expect of a holding defensive midfielder.

Mmmmm.

Apart from the beautifully clipped pass over there right back that we scored our first from. Took some vision that pass and well executed.

If Cav was not fit - and is getting there then we need to wipe the slate and stop the witch hunt NOW.

Last night Cav performance was more than acceptable and he was instumental in breaking up the Oxford creative play in midfield on several occassions.

Well Done Cav.

Credit where its due - a MUCH improved performance and one that might get his season on Track.

More of the same on Saturday please.

Agree, and tbf the vast majority just wanted Cav to play to his potential, or be left out

If he's finally getting there, but needed games to achieve fitness, then maybe Coleman is seeing a bigger picture since he knows the lad inside out

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

If cavs in????? on 11:58 - Oct 24 with 2239 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

I'm still surprised we beat Oxford with 10 men on the pitch

Well Done Rochdale

Made them look worser than Barnet

If cavs in????? on 12:02 - Oct 24 with 2230 viewswehateoldham

If cavs in????? on 11:13 - Oct 24 by D_Alien

Agree, and tbf the vast majority just wanted Cav to play to his potential, or be left out

If he's finally getting there, but needed games to achieve fitness, then maybe Coleman is seeing a bigger picture since he knows the lad inside out

Come to think of it I couldent agree more with your reply maybe he does know him inside out and it's us (the fans) being fickle? Anyway the which hunt is called off! Fair play cav for answering your critics!

If cavs in????? on 12:06 - Oct 24 with 2219 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

If cavs in????? on 12:02 - Oct 24 by wehateoldham

Come to think of it I couldent agree more with your reply maybe he does know him inside out and it's us (the fans) being fickle? Anyway the which hunt is called off! Fair play cav for answering your critics!

why couldn't he do last night at Torquay & Plymouth that's never gonna be forgiven as i spent alot of money both times just to go them 2 games i expect big improvement at Exeter Away in Easter especially bringing a championship fan with me that day. Everytime he plays gonna be chanting we only need 10 men

If cavs in????? on 12:10 - Oct 24 with 2209 viewsjudd

If cavs in????? on 12:06 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

why couldn't he do last night at Torquay & Plymouth that's never gonna be forgiven as i spent alot of money both times just to go them 2 games i expect big improvement at Exeter Away in Easter especially bringing a championship fan with me that day. Everytime he plays gonna be chanting we only need 10 men

Easter?

You're not giving us much fookin' time, are you?

It's going to take a miracle.

Poll: What is it to be then?

If cavs in????? on 12:11 - Oct 24 with 2205 viewsRalphs12

If cavs in????? on 12:06 - Oct 24 by DaleAwaydayBot

Don't be such a mong!

Have you never had a bad day at... Whatever you actually do?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024