Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did the Ref Actually say?? 21:05 - Oct 30 with 5440 viewskingsburyR

I haven't a clue

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:06 - Oct 30 with 2474 viewshoops_legend

Called Mata a spanish t**t but not sure about Mikel...

I think Clattenberg had a good game assuming he didnt make racist remark
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:06 - Oct 30 with 2464 viewshoops_legend

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:09 - Oct 30 with 2446 viewsRoller

On the radio this morning it was suggested that he was accused of using the "M" word. So, answers on a postcard.....
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:11 - Oct 30 with 2426 viewshamptonhillhoop

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:09 - Oct 30 by Roller

On the radio this morning it was suggested that he was accused of using the "M" word. So, answers on a postcard.....

Mattessons?
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:12 - Oct 30 with 2423 viewsted_hendrix

Minge.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:21 - Oct 30 with 2374 viewsQPR1882

Mikel and Mata.............
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:23 - Oct 30 with 2361 viewsCHUBBS

Mbia
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:37 - Oct 30 with 2307 viewsMonkey_Roots

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:09 - Oct 30 by Roller

Obviously the implication is monkey, but I still can't see it... But, given the circumstances, for Chelsea to Perdue this they would have to be 1000% trusting of mikel's word.

Unbelievable really, what is happening lately?
Login to get fewer ads

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:40 - Oct 30 with 2295 viewsPeterHucker

so if some Chelsea players have accused someone else of racism, does this mean that Chelsea supporters will now be booing their own players?
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:45 - Oct 30 with 2279 viewsQPR1882

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:37 - Oct 30 by Monkey_Roots

Obviously the implication is monkey, but I still can't see it... But, given the circumstances, for Chelsea to Perdue this they would have to be 1000% trusting of mikel's word.

They would have to be 1000% trusting of mikel's word.

Or just make a story up between them,adding a few racist words into the story to make the ref look really bad. They wouldn't do that would they ??
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:46 - Oct 30 with 2274 viewsRoller

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:37 - Oct 30 by Monkey_Roots

They supposedly have three players to back up Mikel. I wonder if Cole is one of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9641890/Mark-Clattenburg
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:50 - Oct 30 with 2253 viewsHollowayRanger

i read mikel never actually heard it but two chelski players told him and that mikel went to refs dressing room at full time

chelski have form doing this done it to poll and that swiss ref in europe if they have no proff they should be done

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:54 - Oct 30 with 2235 viewsJamie

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:46 - Oct 30 by Roller

They supposedly have three players to back up Mikel. I wonder if Cole is one of them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/9641890/Mark-Clattenburg

Good to see Winter's appraisal of Clattenburg conveniently ignores him being sacked for threatening people and his past inappropriate comments....

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:01 - Oct 30 with 2207 viewswaveydave

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:06 - Oct 30 by hoops_legend

--Contradictory statement of peace--

LOL @ calling someone a spanish t**t not being racist
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:05 - Oct 30 with 2184 viewsQPR1882

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:46 - Oct 30 by Roller

Mickel the player that turns around and looks at Terry in disgust on the you tube video,yet did not think making racist remarks on the football pitch was bad enough to grass your team mate to the FA /Police.

NOW THIS...............W O T A W A N K E R
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:06 - Oct 30 with 2180 viewsessextaxiboy

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:54 - Oct 30 by Jamie

Good to see Winter's appraisal of Clattenburg conveniently ignores him being sacked for threatening people and his past inappropriate comments....

Thats because he is being accused of a rascist insult. Not of threatening anyone.

If the comments you speak of are re Bellamy ??? just banter IMO

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:06 - Oct 30 with 2179 viewsDesertBoot

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:05 - Oct 30 by QPR1882

Mickel the player that turns around and looks at Terry in disgust on the you tube video,yet did not think making racist remarks on the football pitch was bad enough to grass your team mate to the FA /Police.

NOW THIS...............W O T A W A N K E R

This

Wish I could be like David Watts

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:14 - Oct 30 with 2154 viewsJamie

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:06 - Oct 30 by essextaxiboy

Thats because he is being accused of a rascist insult. Not of threatening anyone.

If the comments you speak of are re Bellamy ??? just banter IMO

He's written a story about how none of his colleagues can believe he'd say something, and what a lovely charitable bloke he is..

The fact he was sacked for threatening someone and accused of making very inappropriate comments about Bellamy are absolutely relevant.

As for the Bellamy comments, whilst what he is alleged to have said was hardly offensive, it was still highly inappropriate.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:20 - Oct 30 with 2131 viewsessextaxiboy

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:14 - Oct 30 by Jamie

He's written a story about how none of his colleagues can believe he'd say something, and what a lovely charitable bloke he is..

The fact he was sacked for threatening someone and accused of making very inappropriate comments about Bellamy are absolutely relevant.

As for the Bellamy comments, whilst what he is alleged to have said was hardly offensive, it was still highly inappropriate.

So everybody who has threatened someone or made a comment like that is automatically more likely to insult someone racially ?

He is a charitable bloke , bike ride for cancer with Halsey .

Unless you know for a fact that he said it , why are you supporting Chelsea point of view after the FA conclusions about their honesty ?
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:30 - Oct 30 with 2121 viewsJamie

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:20 - Oct 30 by essextaxiboy

So everybody who has threatened someone or made a comment like that is automatically more likely to insult someone racially ?

Unless you know for a fact that he said it , why are you supporting Chelsea point of view after the FA conclusions about their honesty ?

I'm neither supporting Chelsea or Clattenburg, merely stating that that article by Winter implies he's an absolutely lovely bloke who would never dream of making an inappropriate comment when there have been accusations quite to the contrary.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:30 - Oct 30 with 2112 viewsTGRRRSSS

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:20 - Oct 30 by essextaxiboy

Jimmy Savile did alot for Charity
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:34 - Oct 30 with 2093 viewsessextaxiboy

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:30 - Oct 30 by Jamie

I'm neither supporting Chelsea or Clattenburg, merely stating that that article by Winter implies he's an absolutely lovely bloke who would never dream of making an inappropriate comment when there have been accusations quite to the contrary.

Every post on every thread I have read from you attacks Clattenburg for his past without conceding that he could be the victim of a potentially career ending stitch up.

Apologies if I have missed one to the contrary.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:46 - Oct 30 with 2052 viewsJamie

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:34 - Oct 30 by essextaxiboy

Every post on every thread I have read from you attacks Clattenburg for his past without conceding that he could be the victim of a potentially career ending stitch up.

Apologies if I have missed one to the contrary.

That's the problem with 604 different threads on the same topic. As said yesterday, I can't see it coming to anything purely because its impossible to prove one say it the other.

Common sense would tell you that nobody would be so stupid in the climate we are to say what is alleged. I like i would imagine most people suspect its all a huge misunderstanding.

Whilst I can't believe someone would be so stupid as to say what is alleged, personally I don't believe that the Chelsea players have made it all up and genuinely believe they heard those things.

Again as said before, if as expected it all comes to nothing, Chelsea fans will back their players, people will accuse the players of lying and Clattenburg's career will be affected.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:47 - Oct 30 with 2044 viewsdaveB

no matter what the outcome Clattenberg is finished now, all very sad
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:50 - Oct 30 with 2029 viewsessextaxiboy

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:47 - Oct 30 by daveB

no matter what the outcome Clattenberg is finished now, all very sad

Even if he is exonerated and the accusations withdrawn ? He would have a legal case then for sure .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024