Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did the Ref Actually say?? 21:05 - Oct 30 with 5444 viewskingsburyR

I haven't a clue

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:18 - Oct 31 with 815 viewspaulparker

Did any of you hear the interview on Radio 5 this morning with the Chairman of the Black lawyers' Society, chap named Herbert ....and he sounds it too. Admitted it was he who had complained to the Metropolitan Police under some obscure act even though he was'nt at the match , is not a football fan and gleaned his information from SkyNews and the newspapers. When confronted with the observation was he causing trouble for trouble's sake he flatly denied this and said he had a duty to do so even though nobody else , especially the players involved have not complained and that all he was doing was triggering an investigation. Oh yeah, a right conscientious citizen . This man is dangerous , a very tricky character whom causes more resentment and division than he cares to admit . Needs watching very carefully

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:26 - Oct 31 with 794 viewsMichael_Hunt

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:18 - Oct 31 by paulparker

Did any of you hear the interview on Radio 5 this morning with the Chairman of the Black lawyers' Society, chap named Herbert ....and he sounds it too. Admitted it was he who had complained to the Metropolitan Police under some obscure act even though he was'nt at the match , is not a football fan and gleaned his information from SkyNews and the newspapers. When confronted with the observation was he causing trouble for trouble's sake he flatly denied this and said he had a duty to do so even though nobody else , especially the players involved have not complained and that all he was doing was triggering an investigation. Oh yeah, a right conscientious citizen . This man is dangerous , a very tricky character whom causes more resentment and division than he cares to admit . Needs watching very carefully

I'm sorry, did you say "The BLACK Lawyers Society"?

How the hell do they get away with that one!

If it was the WHITE Lawyers Society they'd be caned for being the KKK.

Racism it appears only goes one way in some quarters.

I'm no Atilla The Hun but this takes things too far.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:28 - Oct 31 with 788 viewsStanisgod

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:18 - Oct 31 by paulparker

These sort of guys are actually the biggest racists of all. Massive chips on their shoulders and love stirring it then standing back.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:51 - Oct 31 with 770 viewsAntti_Heinola

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:26 - Oct 31 by Michael_Hunt

I'm sorry, did you say "The BLACK Lawyers Society"?

How the hell do they get away with that one!

If it was the WHITE Lawyers Society they'd be caned for being the KKK.

Racism it appears only goes one way in some quarters.

I'm no Atilla The Hun but this takes things too far.

Ummmm

Bare bones.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:55 - Oct 31 with 765 viewsMichael_Hunt

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:51 - Oct 31 by Antti_Heinola

Ummmm

Ummm What?

Are you trying to say that it's perfectly alright to set up a society purely for Black people?
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:55 - Oct 31 with 766 viewsJuzzie

"The paper [DM] states: "Chelsea will proceed with the case against the referee only if they are satisfied the claims made by the players after the game will stand up to the FA’s burden of proof.

"It means they will need to satisfy an FA commission 'on the balance of probability', but they also have to negotiate the complexities of the Metropolitan Police’s investigation into the affair."

Looks to me like Chelsea thought "right, lets give the FA a taste of their own medicine". They probably couldn't give a hoot that it may open the floodgates that if three or four players all agree to the same story, they can effectively control the referee situation, or pretty much anything else they wanted to.
Just when football couldn't get any lower... along comes the blue part of SW6 to sink it further.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 17:06 - Oct 31 with 754 viewsadhoc_qpr

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:55 - Oct 31 by Juzzie

"The paper [DM] states: "Chelsea will proceed with the case against the referee only if they are satisfied the claims made by the players after the game will stand up to the FA’s burden of proof.

"It means they will need to satisfy an FA commission 'on the balance of probability', but they also have to negotiate the complexities of the Metropolitan Police’s investigation into the affair."

Looks to me like Chelsea thought "right, lets give the FA a taste of their own medicine". They probably couldn't give a hoot that it may open the floodgates that if three or four players all agree to the same story, they can effectively control the referee situation, or pretty much anything else they wanted to.
Just when football couldn't get any lower... along comes the blue part of SW6 to sink it further.

The 2 linesmen and 4th official's statements plus the extensive video footage should settle it either way.

I personally can't believe Clattenberg would be so stupid and he didn't look that rattled in the footage i've seen (unlike Terry vs us last season). He looked pretty calm when he was booking Mikel for dissent.

I'm quite interested to see what come sout about the Chelsea players visit to the ref's changing room after the game - Clattenberg had already filed an 'extraordinary incident report' about it before all this blew up.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 17:06 - Oct 31 with 754 viewsPinnerPaul

So I could make a claim to police that my neighbour made a racist comment to someone in his own living room that I didn't hear and I wasn't present when he is supposed to have made it and the police would be honour bound to "investigate"?

Its a nonsense.

Login to get fewer ads

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 17:07 - Oct 31 with 751 viewsdaveB

the balance of probability doesn't work if they have no video evidence, then it's one mans word against another and would be found as not proven
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 17:11 - Oct 31 with 744 viewsAntti_Heinola

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 16:55 - Oct 31 by Michael_Hunt

Ummm What?

Are you trying to say that it's perfectly alright to set up a society purely for Black people?

hee hee! Yes, I am!

Bare bones.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 07:16 - Nov 1 with 683 viewshoopstilidie

Last night

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6mME7xCYAAzei7.jpg:large

Vile club.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:59 - Nov 1 with 641 viewsJuzzie

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 07:16 - Nov 1 by hoopstilidie

Last night

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A6mME7xCYAAzei7.jpg:large

Vile club.

Bottom of that picture it says 'front-row fan gesture'. They certainly did.

If Chelsea don't get into serious trouble over the behaviour of their fans in both games then I'm a monkeys uncle.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 11:17 - Nov 1 with 631 viewstoboboly

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:59 - Nov 1 by Juzzie

Bottom of that picture it says 'front-row fan gesture'. They certainly did.

If Chelsea don't get into serious trouble over the behaviour of their fans in both games then I'm a monkeys uncle.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Racist!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:12 - Nov 1 with 604 viewsQPunkR

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 11:17 - Nov 1 by toboboly

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

Racist!

Whattt? Towards his own nephew?! Vile person!!

QPR - "shit but local"

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:21 - Nov 1 with 588 viewsR_from_afar

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 17:06 - Oct 31 by adhoc_qpr

The 2 linesmen and 4th official's statements plus the extensive video footage should settle it either way.

I personally can't believe Clattenberg would be so stupid and he didn't look that rattled in the footage i've seen (unlike Terry vs us last season). He looked pretty calm when he was booking Mikel for dissent.

I'm quite interested to see what come sout about the Chelsea players visit to the ref's changing room after the game - Clattenberg had already filed an 'extraordinary incident report' about it before all this blew up.

The thing that makes me suspicious is that none of the Chelsea players looked distressed while the game was still in progress, in which case I have to ask: What was so offensive?

Very strange.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:25 - Nov 1 with 582 viewsTW_R

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:21 - Nov 1 by R_from_afar

The thing that makes me suspicious is that none of the Chelsea players looked distressed while the game was still in progress, in which case I have to ask: What was so offensive?

Very strange.

RFA

The 2 red cards and they lost - obviously.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:32 - Nov 1 with 575 viewshoopstilidie

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:25 - Nov 1 by TW_R

The 2 red cards and they lost - obviously.

Is the correct answer

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:36 - Nov 1 with 569 viewsNorthernr

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:32 - Nov 1 by hoopstilidie

Is the correct answer

Absolutely. Just like at our place last year, they were faced with a perceived injustice, they felt that they hadn't been treated fairly, and they subsequently completely lost control. They've gone back to the dressing room riled up, Ramires has told Mikel he thought he heard the referee calling him a monkey, Mikel has piled into the referee's room, all hell has broken loose. In an effort to save face they're now going to attempt to end a referee's career.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:50 - Nov 1 with 564 viewsKonk

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:36 - Nov 1 by Northernr

Absolutely. Just like at our place last year, they were faced with a perceived injustice, they felt that they hadn't been treated fairly, and they subsequently completely lost control. They've gone back to the dressing room riled up, Ramires has told Mikel he thought he heard the referee calling him a monkey, Mikel has piled into the referee's room, all hell has broken loose. In an effort to save face they're now going to attempt to end a referee's career.

Hopefully Clattenburg will do the decent thing and retire from the game before going into hiding with Anders Frisk somewhere in the Swedish countryside. As Robbie-Bobby-Bob Di Matteo says, they don't expect everything to go in their favour, but the big decisions certainly should. They're happy to let the odd throw on the halfway line go if a proper risk assessment has been carried out and there's no danger of Chelsea dropping points at that stage in the game, so they're not being unreasonable.

Everytime you think Chelsea have reached the absolute zenith of cun tiness, have exhausted the well of wa nk and made you hate modern football as much as you can, they somehow manage to conjure up one more incident to make you hate them just that little bit more.

What a horrible cun t of a club they are.

PS. Interesting that Mikel can go all omerta when a team mate screams racist abuse at a black opponent, but goes Jonny fuc king Rambo when he gets a fifth hand account of what someone is meant to have said to him.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:55 - Nov 1 with 547 viewsjonno

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:50 - Nov 1 by Konk

Hopefully Clattenburg will do the decent thing and retire from the game before going into hiding with Anders Frisk somewhere in the Swedish countryside. As Robbie-Bobby-Bob Di Matteo says, they don't expect everything to go in their favour, but the big decisions certainly should. They're happy to let the odd throw on the halfway line go if a proper risk assessment has been carried out and there's no danger of Chelsea dropping points at that stage in the game, so they're not being unreasonable.

Everytime you think Chelsea have reached the absolute zenith of cun tiness, have exhausted the well of wa nk and made you hate modern football as much as you can, they somehow manage to conjure up one more incident to make you hate them just that little bit more.

PS. Interesting that Mikel can go all omerta when a team mate screams racist abuse at a black opponent, but goes Jonny fuc king Rambo when he gets a fifth hand account of what someone is meant to have said to him.

Spot on.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 13:08 - Nov 1 with 520 viewsVish

after our game last season, Chelsea went on about how the ref was poor and the red card for Boswinga was harsh and the world was against them.

however they decided not to appeal them either of the red cards.

they love to have a moan, but the facts are always there. or not...

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 13:12 - Nov 1 with 507 viewspaulparker

they really are the club that cries Wolf, so a brazilian, who speaks portugese , can now understand a Geordie ref making a racial Slur,
im no fan of clatenberg but this stinks !! i really hope all the refs unite and decide to Strike,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 13:15 - Nov 1 with 499 viewsHarlesdon

Are the men behind the scenes at Chelsea trying to take the attention off John Terry by creating a new controversy?
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 13:18 - Nov 1 with 489 viewsPinnerPaul

Ramirez has told Luis he thought he heard etc etc etc Luiz has translated back into his native language and then back into English again - that's what makes the whole situation even more laughable than it was in the first place.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 13:21 - Nov 1 with 478 viewsQPunkR

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 12:50 - Nov 1 by Konk

Absolutely 100.00000000% spot on, cannot fault one iota of that post

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024