Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did the Ref Actually say?? 21:05 - Oct 30 with 5445 viewskingsburyR

I haven't a clue

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:54 - Oct 30 with 844 viewsQPR1882

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:47 - Oct 30 by daveB

no matter what the outcome Clattenberg is finished now, all very sad

Never ended Terrys, and he was found not only to be making racist remarks but lying about it.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:55 - Oct 30 with 841 viewsSomersetHoops

Lets face it the conclusion the FA drew from the J Terry case was that Chelsea players tell lies and don't support players from other teams when they are abused from one of their own. Surely this destroys any credibility that club and its players may have once had.

Who's Next?

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 23:08 - Oct 30 with 829 viewsJamie

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:50 - Oct 30 by essextaxiboy

Even if he is exonerated and the accusations withdrawn ? He would have a legal case then for sure .

The only way his career would be finished is if he is found guilty. Otherwise he should absolutely be able to return to officiating, albeit future Chelsea games are unlikely be possible, at least in the short term.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 00:08 - Oct 31 with 800 viewsHollowayRanger

wouldnt it be great if all the refs got together and thought right you chelsea scum i'll fix you for this and when it came to every 50/50 decision penalty offside red card ect they went against the scum

they might actually have something to moan about then

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 00:21 - Oct 31 with 797 viewsCanadaRanger

Clattenberg's other alleged e-mail indiscretion is nothing more than a "if you spend company's money causing me legal trouble I'll see you in court" kind of thing, and that - to me - is fully justified.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 09:19 - Oct 31 with 700 viewsderbyhoop

"I haven't a clue"

No, I don't think he said that

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 09:21 - Oct 31 with 696 viewsPinnerPaul

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:47 - Oct 30 by daveB

no matter what the outcome Clattenberg is finished now, all very sad

Just like Terry & Suarez you mean.........................
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 09:24 - Oct 31 with 687 viewsTW_R

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:30 - Oct 30 by TGRRRSSS

Jimmy Savile did alot for Charity

As did Lance Armstrong. One of the biggest fraudsters in modern sport.
Login to get fewer ads

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 09:27 - Oct 31 with 683 viewsGloucs_R

Is calling someone a cheeky monkey racist then?

Poll: Are we staying up?

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 09:29 - Oct 31 with 682 viewsTW_R

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 09:21 - Oct 31 by PinnerPaul

Just like Terry & Suarez you mean.........................

Exactly - 4 game ban and a fine of a week's wages surely?
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:10 - Oct 31 with 657 viewsWestbourneR

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 21:40 - Oct 30 by PeterHucker

so if some Chelsea players have accused someone else of racism, does this mean that Chelsea supporters will now be booing their own players?

You shamelessy stole that comment of the Guardian podcast and are passing it off as your own Peter Hucker.

I still like it. A lot.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:10 - Oct 31 with 657 viewswhittocksRs

We should just wait to see what the FA / police find.

Surprised how many Rs fans are so skeptical after Anton's year even though Chelsea have definitely proven they aren't the most trustworthy lot.

Nor does Mikel doet seem like the most trustworthy bloke in the world - even my Chelsea mate was saying he wasn't sure he believed him. But there's no reason at all Mata would get involved / make a complaint unless something happened, as he doesn't seem to be that kind of person.

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:18 - Oct 31 with 648 viewsdaveB

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 22:50 - Oct 30 by essextaxiboy

Even if he is exonerated and the accusations withdrawn ? He would have a legal case then for sure .

how he is going to referee any Chelsea game from now on or have the respect of players, he's finished even if he said nothing.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:22 - Oct 31 with 641 viewssmegma

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:10 - Oct 31 by whittocksRs

We should just wait to see what the FA / police find.

Surprised how many Rs fans are so skeptical after Anton's year even though Chelsea have definitely proven they aren't the most trustworthy lot.

Nor does Mikel doet seem like the most trustworthy bloke in the world - even my Chelsea mate was saying he wasn't sure he believed him. But there's no reason at all Mata would get involved / make a complaint unless something happened, as he doesn't seem to be that kind of person.

The stories I've read have quotes saying Mata & Mikel didn't hear the alleged comments but other players did.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:28 - Oct 31 with 632 viewswillis1980

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:18 - Oct 31 by daveB

how he is going to referee any Chelsea game from now on or have the respect of players, he's finished even if he said nothing.

maybe that was partly the plan all along. either way if clattenburg is guilty (which i still have my doubts about) he needs to be banned from reffing indefinitely and if this whole affair has been concocted by chelsea they need to face severe sanctions, otherwise this will occur week in week out.
i hope the enquiry scrutinise the chelsea as heavily as they did anton too, surely telling a ref youll break his legs is not on.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:29 - Oct 31 with 617 viewshoopstilidie

Chelsea have employed lawyers to look into the players claims in order to judge whether their story would pass the FA's "balance of probability" stance before deciding how far to take things.
They are also likely to face sanctions regarding Mikel's man-handling of the ref after the game, though a full 2 hours before any racial complaints were made.
Be interesting to see if the rumoured dropping of both Mikel & Mata from the upcoming game due to an internal investigation has any truth to it too.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:30 - Oct 31 with 617 viewsdaveB

if he did it he should get the regulation punishment, a 4 game ban, a fine of a weeks wages and seven England caps
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:33 - Oct 31 with 609 viewswhittocksRs

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:22 - Oct 31 by smegma

The stories I've read have quotes saying Mata & Mikel didn't hear the alleged comments but other players did.

That makes the whole thing a lot weirder. Wonder which players?
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:34 - Oct 31 with 606 viewsTW_R

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:33 - Oct 31 by whittocksRs

Probably Cole & Terry.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:36 - Oct 31 with 602 viewsLOFT67

Spanish twit.

Loft67

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:37 - Oct 31 with 598 viewsdaveB

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:33 - Oct 31 by whittocksRs

Ferdinand didn't hear the terry insult either so that won't make a difference
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:41 - Oct 31 with 594 viewsKonk

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:34 - Oct 31 by TW_R

Probably Cole & Terry.

Has to be Ashley Cole as he's got form where amazing hearing is concerned: Tottenham with the John Terry bollocks and funnily enough, John Terry again against your mob.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:49 - Oct 31 with 587 viewswillis1980

how players that have a poor command of english heard exactly what someone from the north east said is puzzling? ive got family from up there and struggle understanding them.
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:50 - Oct 31 with 585 viewsTHEBUSH

Chelsea should drop this nonsense straight away, I'd have thought they'd learned their lesson by now !!
What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:50 - Oct 31 with 585 viewsTW_R

What did the Ref Actually say?? on 10:49 - Oct 31 by willis1980

how players that have a poor command of english heard exactly what someone from the north east said is puzzling? ive got family from up there and struggle understanding them.

What are you talking about willis?

Sorry - couldn't resist!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024