Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes with another classic 19:45 - Nov 16 with 5386 viewsamhoop

"The club has moved forward in a massive way since I came in the door through the work I and my staff have done."

how does he comes to that conclusion?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20370219
Hughes with another classic on 19:57 - Nov 16 with 4276 viewsRodneysgongger

so points on the board and sod EVERYTHING else eh?.........do you know nothing of what is going on in the background?........oddly enough there are so very many parallels between what he's doing and what SAF did at manure and I'm sure that if we had the same 'lcd' and 'fukwits unite' media circus then as we have now,that SAF wouldn't be in the job now..........

oh dear

Oh Dear

Hughes with another classic on 20:03 - Nov 16 with 4243 viewsClive_Anderson

I think Hughes equates chucking other peoples money around at his mates as progress.
Hughes with another classic on 20:05 - Nov 16 with 4236 viewsamhoop

Hughes with another classic on 19:57 - Nov 16 by Rodneysgongger

so points on the board and sod EVERYTHING else eh?.........do you know nothing of what is going on in the background?........oddly enough there are so very many parallels between what he's doing and what SAF did at manure and I'm sure that if we had the same 'lcd' and 'fukwits unite' media circus then as we have now,that SAF wouldn't be in the job now..........

oh dear

you won't be saying that if we're relegated and left with an extortionately high wage bill. But don't worry Hughes did some great work off the pitch. and comparing us to man utd/fergie
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Hughes with another classic on 20:18 - Nov 16 with 4200 viewsozexile

Please someone gag Hughes. He's sounding ridiculous now.
Hughes with another classic on 20:24 - Nov 16 with 4182 viewsRangersw12

Hughes with another classic on 20:05 - Nov 16 by amhoop

you won't be saying that if we're relegated and left with an extortionately high wage bill. But don't worry Hughes did some great work off the pitch. and comparing us to man utd/fergie

Behind the scenes was a shambles before Hughes and co come in so now we have an infrastructure in place that will hopefully benefit us for years to come

Obviously I take your point on the pitch has been a disaster
Hughes with another classic on 20:28 - Nov 16 with 4165 viewsamhoop

Hughes with another classic on 20:24 - Nov 16 by Rangersw12

Behind the scenes was a shambles before Hughes and co come in so now we have an infrastructure in place that will hopefully benefit us for years to come

Obviously I take your point on the pitch has been a disaster

I think it's slightly harsh to say it was a complete shambles. Think once Fernandes came in in the summer it wasn't too bad. Hughes may have done some great work behind the scenes but he has to back it with some substance on the pitch; after all that is his main job. Not to do so is to undermine any other work he's done off the pitch
Hughes with another classic on 20:31 - Nov 16 with 4152 viewsozexile

Hughes with another classic on 20:28 - Nov 16 by amhoop

I think it's slightly harsh to say it was a complete shambles. Think once Fernandes came in in the summer it wasn't too bad. Hughes may have done some great work behind the scenes but he has to back it with some substance on the pitch; after all that is his main job. Not to do so is to undermine any other work he's done off the pitch

Can I genuinely ask what he has done behind the scenes? Being in Oz I don't get all the little titbits. Apart from Rigg, what else?
Hughes with another classic on 20:41 - Nov 16 with 4125 viewsRANGERS4EVER

If we lose and he doesnt get the sack i will accept that were heading back to the Championship

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes with another classic on 21:14 - Nov 16 with 4047 viewsbosh67

"The club has moved forward in a massive way since I came in the door through the work I and my staff have done."

What a load of utter b*llox, it should say 'my staff and I'

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hughes with another classic on 21:26 - Nov 16 with 4020 viewsspiritofshittu

Hughes with another classic on 21:14 - Nov 16 by bosh67

What a load of utter b*llox, it should say 'my staff and I'

The wage bill most certainly has moved forward!
Hughes with another classic on 22:23 - Nov 16 with 3938 viewsDylanP

The youth system has developed and only an idiot wouldn't be pleased at that. We now actually have a youth policy and a development system. That is the future of the club.

They are building a new training facility.

They are looking into building a whole new ground.

They have developed a real scouting system.

They have added such things as sports science and nutrician to the training regime.

The only thing they haven't done, is the thing we care most about -- which is win bloody games!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Hughes with another classic on 22:27 - Nov 16 with 3932 viewswombat

Hughes with another classic on 22:23 - Nov 16 by DylanP

The youth system has developed and only an idiot wouldn't be pleased at that. We now actually have a youth policy and a development system. That is the future of the club.

They have added such things as sports science and nutrician to the training regime.

The only thing they haven't done, is the thing we care most about -- which is win bloody games!!

There goes a man looking to be sacked by the chairman , honestly think he's admitted he's fecked and won't walk so wants the board to sack him , he then can come out and give the usual bollox we was starting to turn stuff around , etc etc etc

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Hughes with another classic on 22:49 - Nov 16 with 3896 viewsShotKneesHoop

Hughes with another classic on 22:27 - Nov 16 by wombat

There goes a man looking to be sacked by the chairman , honestly think he's admitted he's fecked and won't walk so wants the board to sack him , he then can come out and give the usual bollox we was starting to turn stuff around , etc etc etc

Agreed, he's on the plank.

Already writing his epitaph.

Stay and sort it out. Suffer, baby, suffer.... like the rest of us.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hughes with another classic on 22:51 - Nov 16 with 3888 viewsCiderwithRsie

Aaargh I can't stand this much longer. For chrissakes gag him
Hughes with another classic on 22:52 - Nov 16 with 3886 viewswombat

Hughes with another classic on 22:49 - Nov 16 by ShotKneesHoop

Agreed, he's on the plank.

Already writing his epitaph.

Stay and sort it out. Suffer, baby, suffer.... like the rest of us.

He stays I'm fecking off until he goes simples

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Hughes with another classic on 22:59 - Nov 16 with 3872 viewsClive_Anderson

Hughes with another classic on 22:23 - Nov 16 by DylanP

What has Hughes added to this progress, apart from being around when the money is being spend on them?

I don't see what magic ingredient he is supposed to be bringing to the table.
Hughes with another classic on 23:05 - Nov 16 with 3860 viewsShotKneesHoop

Has anyone in the last 9 months heard heard the chant "Mark Hughes Blue and White Army?" Me neither; instead you hear "FMG" , "FMNA" or "FMOB"

It's plank time, but has he got the rollox to see it through?

Answers on a £50 note please.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Hughes with another classic on 23:36 - Nov 16 with 3816 viewskensalriser

I have. Not often, mind.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hughes with another classic on 00:10 - Nov 17 with 3780 viewsTheBlob

I think he has moved the club forward to a whole new level of bullshit.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Hughes with another classic on 00:15 - Nov 17 with 3770 viewsRangersAreBack

The man is seriously deluded. It's almost as if he believes he'll walk straight into another Premier League job.
Hughes with another classic on 00:31 - Nov 17 with 3752 viewsSomersetHoops

So if Hughes is a good office manager, let him do that job on the appropriate salary for it and let someone who is competent at managing the players do what he can't.

Who's Next?

Hughes with another classic on 05:09 - Nov 17 with 3694 viewsThaiHoop

Hughes with another classic on 22:59 - Nov 16 by Clive_Anderson

What has Hughes added to this progress, apart from being around when the money is being spend on them?

I don't see what magic ingredient he is supposed to be bringing to the table.

Exactly! His job first and foremost is to manage the first team and he is doing an absolutely shocking job of it! Does anyone honestly think things like new training grounds and new stadiums are happening because of Mark Hughes? Do me a favor!!!

Getting angrier every time I hear a quote from him now!
Hughes with another classic on 07:14 - Nov 17 with 3668 viewsCHUBBS

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/283001/
He's looking for the big pay off talking as if things are almost going to plan
For the 1st time under MH the majority of fans have turned on him so anything other than a convincing win today will hopefully push TFs hand.
Best case scenario would be a Paul Hart style win where the fans still turn on him regardless then maybe TF will feel the time is right.We live in hope.
Hughes with another classic on 07:28 - Nov 17 with 3651 viewsWeaverQPR

Mark Hughes' inability to win a game coupled with Fernanades' inability to remove his tongue from Hughes' choccy donut will see us down by February.

@WeavQPR

Hughes with another classic on 07:30 - Nov 17 with 3649 viewsLblock

Hughes with another classic on 20:31 - Nov 16 by ozexile

Can I genuinely ask what he has done behind the scenes? Being in Oz I don't get all the little titbits. Apart from Rigg, what else?

You know those 6 plugs on chains for the plunge baths that Joey was going on about?

Sparkless popped into B&Q and bought them

Now there's progress

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024