Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remy arrested? 11:41 - May 15 with 29665 viewsTopCat34

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-05-15/qprs-loic-remy-arrested-on-suspicion-o
Remy arrested? on 00:05 - May 16 with 2131 viewsloftboy

Remy arrested? on 23:49 - May 15 by TheBlob

Better add "allegedly" to that one mate.

For which bit, king or Remy?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Remy arrested? on 08:25 - May 16 with 1980 viewsTheBlob

Remy arrested? on 00:05 - May 16 by loftboy

For which bit, king or Remy?

Only the Remy bit,just in case.
I see he's been bailed until September so the odds must be he'll turn out for R's?
Also if he's he's down for a bit of Bird(or if you're French... Oiseau)do they just write off the £8m?Don't suppose anyone took out an insurance policy on such matters.....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Remy arrested? on 08:38 - May 16 with 1970 viewsQPR_John

Remy arrested? on 23:45 - May 15 by loftboy

To think we turned down signing marlon king because he was a sex pest so we go and alledgedly buy one for 8 million instead!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I wonder if that post should be deleted.
Remy arrested? on 09:49 - May 16 with 1897 viewsTearsOfaClown

Remy arrested? on 22:06 - May 15 by QPR_John

"innocent until proven guilty etc

do you just say that because he "plays" for QPR? "

If you have to ask that you clearly believe their is a situation where innocence has to be proved by the accused. Hate to live in your world

"WTF ARE YOUR PRINCIPLES BASED ON?"

A civilised society

sorry - you are right - and I am not being sarky. Could light of day and all that makes me change my post.
Remy arrested? on 09:50 - May 16 with 1899 viewsbob566

Remy arrested? on 08:38 - May 16 by QPR_John

I wonder if that post should be deleted.

i agree. You really need to stick an alledged on that comment.
Remy arrested? on 10:02 - May 16 with 1865 viewsdaveB

Remy arrested? on 23:50 - May 15 by HollowayRanger

OK

what is it then when you wake up to find your better half having a right old nosh on your old togger!

dial 999!!!!! or lay back and enjoy!

ive never shagged a sleeping woman let alone a drunk one ,had the chance many a time but nearest ive come was putting her to bed while i slept in the arm chair then gave her £20 for a cab in the morning

you have one hell of an imagination
Remy arrested? on 10:08 - May 16 with 1829 viewsQPR_John

Remy arrested? on 09:49 - May 16 by TearsOfaClown

sorry - you are right - and I am not being sarky. Could light of day and all that makes me change my post.

No problem
Remy arrested? on 10:10 - May 16 with 1816 viewsDaBurgh

OK

what is it then when you wake up to find your better half having a right old nosh on your old togger!

ive never shagged a sleeping woman let alone a drunk one ,had the chance many a time but nearest ive come was putting her to bed while i slept in the arm chair then gave her £20 for a cab in the morning

Holloway my man,

Is this what we pay our public employees to do? Spend all day on the internet posting here? Shouldn't you be sorting out books or dusting shelves or something?
Login to get fewer ads

Remy arrested? on 10:13 - May 16 with 1799 viewsTW_R

OK

"had the chance many a time but nearest ive come was putting her to bed while i slept in the arm chair"

I thought the nearest you've come is into a plastic container?
Remy arrested? on 10:35 - May 16 with 1749 viewsPinnerPaul

Back to the facts

Bailed until September - as someone said above that means the club have a few decisions to make now
Remy arrested? on 10:42 - May 16 with 1733 viewsfakekerby

Remy arrested? on 10:35 - May 16 by PinnerPaul

Back to the facts

Bailed until September - as someone said above that means the club have a few decisions to make now

Nobody is going to want to sign him now that's for sure.

If we stick by him and he's proven innocent, he may well choose to stay and help out next season.
Remy arrested? on 10:53 - May 16 with 1706 viewsN12Hoop

Remy arrested? on 10:42 - May 16 by fakekerby

If we stick by him and he's proven innocent, he may well choose to stay and help out next season.

Exactly. We can't sell him now because there aren't going to be any buyers. Therefore at the start of the season he would not even have been charged yet. Expect to see him in the starting 11. And even if the charges are dropped after that, the transfer window will be closed.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Remy arrested? on 10:58 - May 16 with 1701 viewsDaBurgh

Remy arrested? on 10:42 - May 16 by fakekerby

I was speaking to the owner and some patrons of my local cafe here in France, where the story has been fairly prominent in the local papers, they say that if this is true he will have no place in the French team (obviously). They can forgive a French player for paying for/shagging a 16 year old - which of course is practically mandatory for French politicians. But doing what he is allegedly charged with just ain't petanque.

One of them referred to rape as a 'British disease' either that or he said that Remy had a few alleged 'incidents' here in France. I really need to work on my French.

Remy arrested? on 11:02 - May 16 with 1672 viewsTearsOfaClown

OK

are these extracts from your biography?
Remy arrested? on 11:27 - May 16 with 1633 viewsdaveB

I still think clubs will try and buy him, possibly not so much in England now but he's still not been charged with anything and with an expensive legal team he'll probably get away with it even if he did it. This sort of things won't put clubs off imo, it should do of course from a moral point of view but it won't.
Remy arrested? on 11:36 - May 16 with 1605 viewsRangersw12

Remy arrested? on 11:27 - May 16 by daveB

I still think clubs will try and buy him, possibly not so much in England now but he's still not been charged with anything and with an expensive legal team he'll probably get away with it even if he did it. This sort of things won't put clubs off imo, it should do of course from a moral point of view but it won't.

Depends if his bail conditions allow him to leave the country
Remy arrested? on 11:40 - May 16 with 1587 viewsNorthernr

I can't see bail conditions allowing him to move abroad, and I can't see a club spending £8m on a player who could go to jail.
Remy arrested? on 11:42 - May 16 with 1580 viewsN12Hoop

Unless and until he is cleared, no one can risk buying him in my view. Who would spend money on a player who could be in jail for the length of his contract?

Remy arrested? on 11:44 - May 16 with 1571 viewsShotKneesHoop

Remy arrested? on 10:02 - May 16 by daveB

you have one hell of an imagination

or one hell of a todger.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Remy arrested? on 11:47 - May 16 with 1556 viewswombat

Remy arrested? on 11:40 - May 16 by Northernr

I can't see bail conditions allowing him to move abroad, and I can't see a club spending £8m on a player who could go to jail.

well thats easy then is he cant travel and maybe arrested simple cant belive nobidy has sugested this yet

let him sign for chelsea hed fit right in there

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Remy arrested? on 11:47 - May 16 with 1553 viewsQPR_John

Remy arrested? on 10:35 - May 16 by PinnerPaul

Back to the facts

What decisions?
Remy arrested? on 11:51 - May 16 with 1541 viewsTearsOfaClown

Remy arrested? on 11:40 - May 16 by Northernr

" I can't see a club spending £8m on a player who could go to jail."

other than us!

www.webuyanyKunt.com
Remy arrested? on 11:52 - May 16 with 1541 viewsJuzzie

Whether Holloway is making it up or not, I did once end up sharing a bed with a drunk sleeping woman who was just in her knickers (it was a very hot June evening back in '94). I was pretty wasted myself and at no point did it ever occur to me to do anything other than turn over and go to sleep.

The bizzarre thing is that a few weeks later on my birthday and in front of my friends she loudly said "yeah... and you were in bed with me and you did nothing about it. What kind of man do you call yourself?!"

I was flabbergasted as were my friends, they were repulsed by what she said. I replied immediatley "the kind of man that doesn't rape women in their sleep".

I chose not to see her or have any contact with her after that then a few years later we bumped into each other. I brought back that occurance and she was very apologetic and realised how bad she was for saying that. She was going through a rough patch in her life.

I said that's she's just bloody lucky it was me and not someone who might have done something that night. She agreed and said she was very grateful I behaved properly.

I've never seen her since.

Remy arrested? on 11:53 - May 16 with 2124 viewsN12Hoop

Unless and until he is cleared, no one can risk buying him in my view. Who would spend money on a player who could be in jail for the length of his contract?

Remy arrested? on 11:53 - May 16 with 2138 viewsQPR_John

I think he is destined to leave the club now even if acquitted. After all mud sticks and even posters on this site are suggesting he is guilty so what will fans of other clubs make of it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024