Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23575 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 23:12 - Dec 26 with 818 viewsTNT

I was at the game today and I was so glad to see Rangel back in our team. Along with Leon and Ash, he 'wanted it' big time. More with the same desire would help our cause. Tights and gloves players need to put in a shift and not need such attire!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 23:48 - Dec 26 with 768 viewsBloodyhills

Interesting thread with polarized views, as ever. I think that today we played a lot better than we had been and managed to string some passing movements together and there was some fight in the team, though a few players were a bit weak.

To be honest there is a lot of room for improvement from us but I think we'll do OK and avoid relegation

One plus from this thread is all the ranting and raving on both sides of the argument, it shows we care about our club with passion.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:49 - Dec 27 with 705 viewsexiledclaseboy

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:52 - Dec 26 by deanscfc

I remember when under Rodgers we used to go to Chelsea and look the better team :/

The one time we went to Chelsea in the league under Rodgers we lost 4-1.

Poll: Tory leader

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:55 - Dec 27 with 701 viewsJackanapes

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:49 - Dec 27 by exiledclaseboy

This board has lost its collective mind. If our players are made of the same stuff as the average miserable-ist on here, we are seriously fkd.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2013 14:55]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 14:55 - Dec 27 with 698 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:04 - Dec 27 with 686 viewsexiledclaseboy

"A menopausal fishwife with no access to chocolate".

Now that, ladies and gents, is poetry.

Poll: Tory leader

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:10 - Dec 27 with 678 viewsJackFish

They also played an hour or so with ten men and still managed to look miles better than us.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:17 - Dec 27 with 674 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

It's great on here aye.
[Post edited 27 Dec 2013 15:18]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024