Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23739 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 1043 viewssomersetsimon

Hanging on, then trying to nick one on the break is a perfectly sensible tactic when we are playing someone as good as Chelsea. The only problem is that we are playing the ball so slowly that it's impossible for us to catch anyone on the break. By the time we've made 10 tippy tappy passes, all the defenders are back.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 1041 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:24 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Which of course is not what I said but if you want to take it as so then please do so.

Try reading it again...

When I said played like today I included the result .. thought that was obvious
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1025 viewsmonmouth

Where does all the didn't have a shot at goal stuff come from. Saying it over and over doesn't make it any truer.

According to both the BBC and Sky commentators we had far and away the best chance of the match, which Vasquez obviously missed by shooting straight at Cech. Cardiff did have no shots on target at all. None.

You're over-reacting. Chelsea have never lost in the PL at SB under Mourinho have they? There are two teams on the pitch, and they put us under enormous pressure. I'm not happy with the way we are playing but I do think that's the best you can expect up there and just hope that a golden chance goes in and you get the rub. Like we did in the league cup where, on another day we'd have conceded four in the first half. In fact, you are way over-reacting.

I'm off to join Phil now (well, not literally, but I can't take yet another evening bemoaning our certain relegation...which may or may not happen. Personally I think not. Not at all).

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1025 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:25 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

But we've played worse than today and won. Played better and lost.

Result and performance are not that same. If you need that explained to you then perhaps you've already lost the debate.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1025 viewsNeathJack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Arent playing badly, so would you say we were playing well then? not one shot on goal all game, even cardiff could manage that

Did you have your eyes closed when Cech tipped over Vasquez's shot?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1017 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:25 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

No if it included the result then the question would have been "If we had the same result as we had today for the rest of the season then would we stay up" and of course the answer would have been no, because 20 1-0 defeats and we would go down with 20 points.

However, what you asked was what would happen if we played like we played today for the rest of the season So I answered that question. Difficult to understand it isn't unless of course you want to be hyesterical
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1007 viewsperchrockjack

Its because Im pissed off and got challenged to answer some crap,thats all.

I get stick ,they ll get it back.

Big difference between using generic references rather than saying "you arer a xxx" etc. Big difference.
Anyway me dinners ready

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 with 1007 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:24 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Which of course is not what I said but if you want to take it as so then please do so.

Try reading it again...

Even leaving out the actual result your argument is still total guff and I will explain why, basically what you are implying is that is we continue with that standard of play we will pick up enough points to survive but we did not have one strike on goal so unless you mean we will survive with draws for the rest of the season then your incorrect.
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:28 - Dec 26 with 995 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

Result and performance are not that same. If you need that explained to you then perhaps you've already lost the debate.

Thanks f*** for that - I thought I was losing the plot for a minute
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 with 988 viewsLiam12345

more like

1 those who think we play well when we lose on a consistant basis and like to think we are not in trouble.

2. those who think we are losing because we are playing useless and admit that we are in trouble.

do you really think we are happy moaning how bad we are all the time.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:30 - Dec 26 with 965 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

Did you have your eyes closed when Cech tipped over Vasquez's shot?

Did you have your eyes closed even the comms said cech did not have to touch it as it was going over.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:30 - Dec 26 with 963 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:29 - Dec 26 by Liam12345

more like

1 those who think we play well when we lose on a consistant basis and like to think we are not in trouble.

2. those who think we are losing because we are playing useless and admit that we are in trouble.

do you really think we are happy moaning how bad we are all the time.

Some people are yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 956 viewsGowerjack

Exactly.

Debate over.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 956 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:27 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Even leaving out the actual result your argument is still total guff and I will explain why, basically what you are implying is that is we continue with that standard of play we will pick up enough points to survive but we did not have one strike on goal so unless you mean we will survive with draws for the rest of the season then your incorrect.

You really don't get this football lark do you? Against different sides, we will have different patches of play with the same style that we have been using.

As I pointed out (amongst others) on Sunday, our form over the past 10 games has been pretty much consistent with our form over the last 3 years in this division.

My argument is not total guff at all - today's performance repeated on another day will reap different rewards - it's just you don't want to accept anything other than what you have in your mind. Which is your perogative in any debate.

I'll just disagree with you but in a more constructive manner and without the use of random words in capital letters as well
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:31 - Dec 26 with 954 viewslovejuicejack

Which game have we played worse and won??
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:33 - Dec 26 with 930 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:31 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

You really don't get this football lark do you? Against different sides, we will have different patches of play with the same style that we have been using.

As I pointed out (amongst others) on Sunday, our form over the past 10 games has been pretty much consistent with our form over the last 3 years in this division.

My argument is not total guff at all - today's performance repeated on another day will reap different rewards - it's just you don't want to accept anything other than what you have in your mind. Which is your perogative in any debate.

I'll just disagree with you but in a more constructive manner and without the use of random words in capital letters as well

So no shots on goal repeated on a different day will reap different rewards ok
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:34 - Dec 26 with 926 viewsJackanapes

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:31 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Which game have we played worse and won??

Newcastle (h)last season.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2013 17:34]

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:34 - Dec 26 with 925 viewsPhil_S

What I am seeing

1. People who believe we will go down and see absolutely nothing positive in what we do

2. People who believe we will not go down but can see the areas where improvements are clearly needed

Not one person is claiming we are perfect but we have people who look at the complete opposite

Mind you, this place is positive when you compare it to Facebook
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:34 - Dec 26 with 914 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:33 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

So no shots on goal repeated on a different day will reap different rewards ok

As I said you really don't get it do you. YOu read what you want to read, debating with you is kind of pointless because you have Dimi disease, you read what you want to read and pretend that is what people have said. Which it never is

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 897 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:34 - Dec 26 by Jackanapes

Newcastle (h)last season.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2013 17:34]

Oh come on that was last season - we were world beaters last season.

Back then we were demanding we spent £8m on buying De Guzman because Ki would never cut it in the Premier League. Tiendalli was perfect back up for Rangel and Taylor would be brilliant cover for Ben or probably dislodge him.

And if we could only get a striker like the top goalscorer in Holland we could be Top 6.

And Laudrup should be tied into a long term deal quick before someone snapped him up.

It was a lifetime ago
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:36 - Dec 26 with 894 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:34 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

As I said you really don't get it do you. YOu read what you want to read, debating with you is kind of pointless because you have Dimi disease, you read what you want to read and pretend that is what people have said. Which it never is

I do get it. You cannot debate Phil, end of really. anyway Merry Christmas too you.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:38 - Dec 26 with 876 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:36 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

I do get it. You cannot debate Phil, end of really. anyway Merry Christmas too you.

watch the breeze as it flies right over your head.

Come back in May when you'll see what I was saying and in the meantime maybe watch the game on BBC live text instead
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 858 viewsTheFranchise

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:34 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

What I am seeing

1. People who believe we will go down and see absolutely nothing positive in what we do

2. People who believe we will not go down but can see the areas where improvements are clearly needed

Not one person is claiming we are perfect but we have people who look at the complete opposite

Mind you, this place is positive when you compare it to Facebook

I'm #2
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 853 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:38 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

watch the breeze as it flies right over your head.

Come back in May when you'll see what I was saying and in the meantime maybe watch the game on BBC live text instead

Yeah I should never dream of thinking differently to you and your sycophantic mob should I Phil, I should bow down to you superior knowledge.

You crack on with trying to belittle me as you seem to enjoy it.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:41 - Dec 26 with 854 viewsJackanapes

bbc text has us with 1 shot on target btw

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024