Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23734 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:01 - Dec 26 with 1433 viewsdeanscfc

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:54 - Dec 26 by Darran

You weren't expecting to get something though were you?

Yes it's Chelsea, but we should be putting up a better fight than this. We're not playing the style that we're known for and the passing has been championship standard at best. People sometimes criticised Rodgers but we would have been more disciplined than this under him and kept more possession.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:01 - Dec 26 with 1432 viewsPlasticman

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:57 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

With respect listening to Laudrups pre match interview Im surprised our boys felt worthy enough to go on to the pitch. "I saw the Arsenal Chelsea game and saw the bench.Fanrtastic and a team that won...blah blah feckn blah. No that aint the way to gee up your team by bigging up the opposition.
Its also helps to play with at least one striker. Sad that the chairman suggested getting inh extra players before the manager.

Says it all for me.

If the players are in doubt they can always just read this message board to get some confidence from the fans, at least. Right?

Oh wait...

Never mind, I forgot that people appearantly only drag up the negative while having unrealistic expectations here. Carry on

Plastic since 2012

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:01 - Dec 26 with 1431 viewsGiant_Penguins

come on swans - 2 goals in the 2nd half, and win 1-2
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1419 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:00 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

I hope mikel players how fantastic Oscar is.Our players look as if they are not worthy tyo be on the same field. THAT is disgusting.

John Obi?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1419 viewswaynekerr55

Gerry

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1419 views2face

people expect us to smash Chelsea's £400m team on their home turf. Comedy gold.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 with 1414 viewsNeathJack

I must be in the minority here because I think we've done ok in that half. It was always going to be difficult away to a team like Chelsea but their only goal has come from a mix up between Williams & Tremmel and we've had a couple of half chances at the other end ourselves.

If we can keep it at 1-0 for as long as possible there's every chance we could nick something from this.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:06 - Dec 26 with 1317 viewsairedale

That Gerry is a fabulous goalie!
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 1303 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 by 2face

people expect us to smash Chelsea's £400m team on their home turf. Comedy gold.

Not one shot on goal so far .. is that what you expected?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 with 1282 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:02 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

I must be in the minority here because I think we've done ok in that half. It was always going to be difficult away to a team like Chelsea but their only goal has come from a mix up between Williams & Tremmel and we've had a couple of half chances at the other end ourselves.

If we can keep it at 1-0 for as long as possible there's every chance we could nick something from this.

Dream on we have to shoot at the goal first old bean.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:08 - Dec 26 with 1280 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:07 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Not one shot on goal so far .. is that what you expected?

Well anyone with a brain cell wasn't expecting a lot.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:08 - Dec 26 with 1263 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:08 - Dec 26 by Darran

Well anyone with a brain cell wasn't expecting a lot.

F*ck off you helmet
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 1208 viewsrossshaw

I'd just like a good, free-flowing performance for once.

Trundle could still do a job..

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:10 - Dec 26 with 1196 viewsperchrockjack

I always expect our team to fight for the cause.

It helps to have a manager that shows passion

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:11 - Dec 26 with 1198 viewsMagic_Michu

Shelvey and Routledge love to lose a ball

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:13 - Dec 26 with 1152 viewsperchrockjack

Shelvey can and does try and get a shot on target.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:16 - Dec 26 with 1076 viewslovejuicejack

"swansea not really challenging for the first ball" says it all
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:16 - Dec 26 with 1077 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

To be honest I don't think I have seen a so one sided game with us involved for some time
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:19 - Dec 26 with 1012 viewsperchrockjack

just sad to us with no striker-Alvaro clearly not one.
Chelsea are not playing that well and we really could score if we had someone able to put the ball I the back of the net

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:19 - Dec 26 with 1014 viewsMagic_Michu

At least De Guzman beat the first man at the corner.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:20 - Dec 26 with 997 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:19 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

just sad to us with no striker-Alvaro clearly not one.
Chelsea are not playing that well and we really could score if we had someone able to put the ball I the back of the net

I thought Chelsea played well first half but I am not sure if that was down to how bad we were
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:22 - Dec 26 with 938 viewsMagic_Michu

Please get Vazquez off for Bony soon!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:23 - Dec 26 with 913 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Time for Pouzelo to get the hook I reckon
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:24 - Dec 26 with 878 viewsMagic_Michu

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:23 - Dec 26 by TenkosBlondeWig

Time for Pouzelo to get the hook I reckon

Pozeulo's not playing

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:24 - Dec 26 with 873 viewsperchrockjack

Its what upsets me to see us with no real alternative to Bony . Quite why we have this guy beggars belief.
No excuses for it

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024