Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23579 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:38 - Dec 26 with 1311 viewswaynekerr55

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:36 - Dec 26 by Halon

Yeah but Ash made him look bad. He shud have stayed far away from that ball, and Gerry wud have saved it

I still think he's got to get his paws on that even to parry it

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:38 - Dec 26 with 1311 viewsHalon

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:36 - Dec 26 by TenkosBlondeWig

We are being totally outplayed

I haven't seen us being outplayed this much for a long time

Too lightweight

My thoughts exactly
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:38 - Dec 26 with 1303 viewsDarran

I reckon by the time the final whistle goes every play will be a c*nt,the thread is half way there now.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:39 - Dec 26 with 1294 viewsLiam12345

bring on bony with vazquez!

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:40 - Dec 26 with 1278 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

There isn't one player deserving more than 3 out of 10 at the moment
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:40 - Dec 26 with 1262 viewsLiam12345

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:38 - Dec 26 by Darran

I reckon by the time the final whistle goes every play will be a c*nt,the thread is half way there now.

dont think anyone is playing that dreadful chelsea just far to good.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:41 - Dec 26 with 1236 viewslovejuicejack

God this is poor from us
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:42 - Dec 26 with 1221 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

No excuse for not getting close to players or for making a tackle

men versus boys
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:42 - Dec 26 with 1219 viewswaynekerr55

Well done Gezza

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:42 - Dec 26 with 1211 viewsairedale

They're much quicker than us too.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:42 - Dec 26 with 1202 viewsDr_Winston

Looks like.

Shame we haven't put up a fight though. Don't mind losing as long as we do.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:42 - Dec 26 with 1194 viewslovejuicejack

Ur a c*nt now f8ck off
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:44 - Dec 26 with 1163 viewsWarwickHunt

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:35 - Dec 26 by NOTRAC

Tremmel is a disaster.A new goalie is a must inJanuary

Thicker than a pound of mince.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:44 - Dec 26 with 1162 viewsOldjack

just a crumb of comfort 0-3 to the saints
C'mon the swans

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:44 - Dec 26 with 1156 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:42 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Ur a c*nt now f8ck off

And you're bigger c*nt now f*ck off before I f*ck you off.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 with 1117 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The KEY has scored again

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 with 1114 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:44 - Dec 26 by Darran

And you're bigger c*nt now f*ck off before I f*ck you off.

Shut up ewe c*nt what u want us to say .. oh yeah we playing great. f*ck urself to pillock
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 with 1096 viewswaynekerr55

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:42 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

Looks like.

Shame we haven't put up a fight though. Don't mind losing as long as we do.

Aye. How poor must Donnely be if Vasquez is seen as a better option?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 with 1073 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 by waynekerr55

Aye. How poor must Donnely be if Vasquez is seen as a better option?

Not really had much of a chance to find out have we?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:47 - Dec 26 with 1068 viewslovejuicejack

Laudrup needs to change things at half time, Bony on for Vasquez
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 with 1047 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:46 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Shut up ewe c*nt what u want us to say .. oh yeah we playing great. f*ck urself to pillock

No not really but we're playing one of the best teams in Europe and we're losing by the odd goal,f*ck off and support someone else you plastic c*nt.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 996 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:48 - Dec 26 by Darran

No not really but we're playing one of the best teams in Europe and we're losing by the odd goal,f*ck off and support someone else you plastic c*nt.

No no you tw@t we playing superb stuff we must be as you are forcing that issue. get a f*cking grip of yourself seriously. all Im doing is calling it as I see it as are others if you dont like it you f*ck off you plastic dildo
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 995 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

We may be playing one of the Premier League's better teams but there is no excuse for not putting up a bit of a fight.

Second to every ball, nothing going forward, giving the ball away cheaply etc etc etc
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 991 viewsPlasticman

Fair play to chelsea, Mourinho really seems to have drilled into them that having the skills is not enough. They're working for it too, which makes the quality of their players compared to ours showing.
I'm especially impressed with Oscar in this match. Not the first one I would have thought would be flying all over the place with hard crunching tackles.

We're hanging in, though, which is quite commendable given the quality we are facing.

Plastic since 2012

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 15:50 - Dec 26 with 982 viewsrossshaw

I hope we see some people coming in january

Trundle could still do a job..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024