Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23736 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:50 - Dec 26 with 1390 viewsMagic_Michu

PUT. THE. BALL. IN. THE. BLOODY. BOX.

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:50 - Dec 26 with 1389 viewsGiant_Penguins

on the positives, taylor done allright today, and also nice to see britton back
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 1373 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:49 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

Sums up the way we've played Bony.

People are going a bit mental over losing to Chelsea though. I'd accept a narrow defeat at Stamford Bridge to keep people fresh for a win at Villa Park.

Mind you considering that Palace are winning there now we're probably nailed on to lose that one too.

It isn't the defeat that bothers me it is the manner of defeat

We do not look like scoring
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 1357 viewscrackerjack

People are going a bit mental over losing to Chelsea though. I'd accept a narrow defeat at Stamford Bridge to keep people fresh for a win at Villa Park.

Mind you considering that Palace are winning there now we're probably nailed on to lose that one too.

It's not losing to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge that boils my piss, just the manner of the defeat. Not to have a single shot on target all game is inexcusable.

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 with 1349 viewsjackrabbit

I'm waiting to read "we only lost 1-0 against one of the best teams in Europe" yeah but only because Chelsea were fairly inept themselves. I was embarrassed by that performance at the end. We looked like we were playing for a 0-0. Somebody should have told 'em Chelsea had scored.

The defence should take a bow, the rest should take a look at themselves as should the manager.

Pathetic.

Ron
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 1336 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 by TenkosBlondeWig

It isn't the defeat that bothers me it is the manner of defeat

We do not look like scoring

What makes u say that? no shots on goal??
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:52 - Dec 26 with 1316 viewsairedale

Well we lost, but one benefit I got was the sound of Chelsea's supporters whistling for the ref to blow up!
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:53 - Dec 26 with 1291 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 by crackerjack

It's not losing to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge that boils my piss, just the manner of the defeat. Not to have a single shot on target all game is inexcusable.

Said much the same thing earlier in the thread.

For all the "we're still top ten", "last 32 of Europe" and other such that's bandied around, there's no way on Earth that we're playing anything like as well enough often enough as we're capable of.

That is why so many questions are being asked despite, on the face of it, the season going decently enough so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1281 viewsTenkosBlondeWig

I am over it now

Lets get something at Villa
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1279 viewsOldjack

nevermind is it

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1269 viewsMagic_Michu

Better second half but we remain the most frustrating team alive going forward.

On a positive note... Fulham, Palace and Sunderland all win!

Cardiff 1 point from the drop

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1262 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:51 - Dec 26 by jackrabbit

I'm waiting to read "we only lost 1-0 against one of the best teams in Europe" yeah but only because Chelsea were fairly inept themselves. I was embarrassed by that performance at the end. We looked like we were playing for a 0-0. Somebody should have told 'em Chelsea had scored.

The defence should take a bow, the rest should take a look at themselves as should the manager.

Pathetic.

Ron

Sums it up, but wait for the happy clapper brigade to come and say how happy they are with that result ... one said better this today and concentrate on Villa ffs we play like this and no chance against Villa.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 with 1263 viewsGowerjack

Lets not overreact please.

We were notbthat bad this afternoon.

Lacking up front I grant you.

We have played worse this season.

Time for a little perspective.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 1247 viewsTreforys_Jack

Some posters on here need a long hard look in the mirror ! that is all
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 1238 viewsperchrockjack

Taylor has done well but all the positives can mitigate the fact that we over play over pass even when a more direct way is needed in injury when behind in a game.
This overpassing is now a disease and surely LAUDRUP can amend this style of play.

If we re in a relegation scrap -and we will be- its doubtful we can pass pass pass pass when we re needing a goal to save a game and get some much needed points.

We need a new approach from LAUDRUP. We need to get help for Bony and quickly. Do this and we ll be fine,no problem .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 1243 viewsNOTRAC

Ki wins the game for Sunderland by gaining and scoring a penalty.
Time for him to return tours I think.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 1235 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

better 2nd half. We will beat Villa.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 with 1228 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

Utter tripe we were that bad this afternoon how can you say we were not, baffling
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:56 - Dec 26 with 1201 viewsjacksfullaces

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 by Magic_Michu

Better second half but we remain the most frustrating team alive going forward.

On a positive note... Fulham, Palace and Sunderland all win!

Cardiff 1 point from the drop

and we are 4 points from drop, need to put a run together
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:57 - Dec 26 with 1189 viewsBonjour

I can't speak for others but I don't mind losing to Chelsea (or anyone for that matter). It's the inept performances that frustrate me. The constant overplaying, then giving the ball away unnecessarily - same culprits. The non tackling. The non attacking. The refusal to give Bony a run in the team. Vasquez being paid to play football.

The only thing I find myself doing when watching us play is shouting "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:57 - Dec 26 with 1180 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

better 2nd half. We will beat Villa.

Better 2nd half? in which way, oh I know because we didnt concede again. right you are.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:57 - Dec 26 with 1182 viewsNeathJack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:54 - Dec 26 by Gowerjack

I concur.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 1159 viewsaspas45

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:55 - Dec 26 by NOTRAC

Ki wins the game for Sunderland by gaining and scoring a penalty.
Time for him to return tours I think.

Drop de Guzman being back and start Ki.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 with 1158 viewsNOTRAC

Three bottom clubs win today.We are getting dangerously close to the danger end.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:59 - Dec 26 with 1115 viewsJackanapes

Perspective, on here? LOL. We have some in the advanced stages of hysteria. Its far more entertaining than final score.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024