Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23735 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 986 viewsmonmouth

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:12 - Dec 26 by Darran

Sums it up for me.
Lovely fella in real life but he's been saying the same things every season for the last 10 years since we were bottom of the fourth division under Flynn. FACT

he's real???

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 980 viewsperchrockjack

Ok ..now I have go on..do your worst but Im not going to flag up posts from months back to prove a point.
I ll just say Ki ,for whatever reason seems a better prospect for us that JDG but some on here don't agree.
Ah well

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 986 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by hobo

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/90661/ki.sorry-but/#0

Scouce what have you got to say about this?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 984 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Arent playing badly, so would you say we were playing well then? not one shot on goal all game, even cardiff could manage that

Depends what you are expecting? Are we playing as well as we can? Nope.

Are we playing badly enough to be sucked into a certain relegation battle as has been predicted on this thread? Nope.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 with 979 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:12 - Dec 26 by Darran

Sums it up for me.
Lovely fella in real life but he's been saying the same things every season for the last 10 years since we were bottom of the fourth division under Flynn. FACT

His favourite saying used to be that we'd never make it to the Prem without a wealthy backer.

F*cking clueless about the Swans and football in every way it's possible to be. Sees us play about twice a season, thinks that qualifies him to pass comment on us and reacts like a petulant toddler whenever you call him on his sh*t.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:15 - Dec 26 with 974 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:11 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

So anyone with a different opinion to you is a tw@t?

Either debate it with reason or you will never get credibility in your argument?

Sure no problem, can you explain to me how we did not play badly?? and I stick by my comment about people thinking we are to good to go down, lots of fans have thought like that only to be very sad come end of the season.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:15 - Dec 26 with 960 viewsJackanapes

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

His favourite saying used to be that we'd never make it to the Prem without a wealthy backer.

F*cking clueless about the Swans and football in every way it's possible to be. Sees us play about twice a season, thinks that qualifies him to pass comment on us and reacts like a petulant toddler whenever you call him on his sh*t.

He is a prk

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:15 - Dec 26 with 958 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Are we playing badly enough to be sucked into a certain relegation battle as has been predicted on this thread? Nope.

Your belief but incorrect none the less
Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 951 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Ok ..now I have go on..do your worst but Im not going to flag up posts from months back to prove a point.
I ll just say Ki ,for whatever reason seems a better prospect for us that JDG but some on here don't agree.
Ah well

So why did you want to get rid of him then?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:16 - Dec 26 with 944 viewsdgt73

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:04 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Top notch geezer top notch.

Yes mate I was there today and chelsea were the better team but we did ok. And some people saying chelsea are average should remember chelsea haven't lost at home in the league for years. Onwards and upwards Villa here we come.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:17 - Dec 26 with 936 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:15 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Your belief but incorrect none the less

Not at all you just think its incorrect but others will believe it to be incorrect. After Saturday we will have played everyone once this season and will be outside the relegation zone. We will remain there all season.

Nobody believes we are too good to go down however we won't go down because we are not playing badly enough to go down.

That is correct.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:18 - Dec 26 with 915 viewsperchrockjack

scuse me but am I on trial here by some internet dickhead Court.
Gerra grip quickly.

Its simple..

look.

At the moment-THATS NOW. we have two viewpoints on here.

1. Those who believe we are absolutely fine ,have nowt to concern us and we ll stay up easily. Our players are doing just fine and the manager is able to get us right tactically and players to do the job for us and

2. Those who don't.

Everything else is meaningless including yours or any other internet bigarse

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:19 - Dec 26 with 913 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:14 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Oh and I expect us to have a shot on goal regardless of who we are playing, I expect us to be able to compete for balls that are 60/40 in our favor, i expect us to work out backsides off to make up for the difference in the lack of skill compared to chelsea.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:20 - Dec 26 with 889 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:17 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Not at all you just think its incorrect but others will believe it to be incorrect. After Saturday we will have played everyone once this season and will be outside the relegation zone. We will remain there all season.

Nobody believes we are too good to go down however we won't go down because we are not playing badly enough to go down.

That is correct.

So if we play as badly as we did today for the rest of the season we will definitely not go down yeah??
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:21 - Dec 26 with 872 viewsperchrockjack

Expect to get hammered on here too and be asked questions from someone who posted from months ago to make himself happy in what he s posted.
Its unbearable at times.
This is our feck club you nobs . Its ours not the players or LAUDRUP

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 871 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:20 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

So if we play as badly as we did today for the rest of the season we will definitely not go down yeah??

If we play as we did today then we will secure enough points to stay up.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 868 viewsMagic_Michu

Thought our defence and Leon did ok today.... but absolutely nothing going forward.

Routledge and Vasquez were terrible

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 863 viewsTheFranchise

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:20 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

we played badly?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:22 - Dec 26 with 861 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:21 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Expect to get hammered on here too and be asked questions from someone who posted from months ago to make himself happy in what he s posted.
Its unbearable at times.

For someone who complains long and hard about people handing out abuse, you have become quite abusive of others recently.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:23 - Dec 26 with 842 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:22 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

So 1-0 losses for the rest of the season and we stay up good grief Phil, go and get yourself an eggnog and call it a day.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:23 - Dec 26 with 843 viewsdgt73

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:22 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

Absolutely.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:23 - Dec 26 with 841 viewsperchrockjack

Play as we did today and we ll find it hard to score the goals with the players we have.
Adjust the tactics -just a little-get in a decent proven striker and we ll be ok.
Is that not fair

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 826 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:22 - Dec 26 by TheFranchise

we played badly?

We played well?? even the commentators said otherwise .. jesus
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:24 - Dec 26 with 828 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:23 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

So 1-0 losses for the rest of the season and we stay up good grief Phil, go and get yourself an eggnog and call it a day.

Which of course is not what I said but if you want to take it as so then please do so.

Try reading it again...
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:25 - Dec 26 with 811 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:21 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Its unbearable at times.

So you advocated getting rid of Ki and we're now worse off so whoever listened to you and got rid of him must be to blame.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024