Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread 09:29 - Dec 26 with 23737 viewsOldjack

This is the sort of big profile game we tend to shine in only without the desired result

0-1 http://www.livestreamfootball.eu/free-live-stream/34813/Chelsea_vs_Swansea_City.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:01 - Dec 26 with 1113 viewsBonjour

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:58 - Dec 26 by NOTRAC

Three bottom clubs win today.We are getting dangerously close to the danger end.

Make no mistake we are in a relegation fight. We will get very few points in the next few games and there are few teams improving. With our complete lack of threat we are up against it.

Not like we have a lot of battling qualities either is it?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:02 - Dec 26 with 1091 viewsperchrockjack

perspective is as follows.
The over playing /passing will cost us our status in PL if not corrected as it can easily be at training.

We have got to stop this lad VASQUEZ from ever getting on to the field in our shirt. Its pointless.

We have to get a striker in immediately and dig in ;this means feck off Routledge too.

Sadly we re stuck with the arsewipe that is JDG and have KI-better option now- at rival club on loan. NOW THAT is bizarre not sure about perspective.
Some on here clearly do not believe we are worthy to be in
PL and I don't think LAUDRUP does . Ideally, I d like to think there is a better manager out there who can get a grip of the players . It wont happen. It aint a ideal world so we have to hope and pray for the best.

Oh and those still stuck in the glories of the past should now nob off for good

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1090 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:01 - Dec 26 by Bonjour

Make no mistake we are in a relegation fight. We will get very few points in the next few games and there are few teams improving. With our complete lack of threat we are up against it.

Not like we have a lot of battling qualities either is it?

Some of the Tw@ts on here really believe we are to good to go down, a very dangerous way of thinking.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1083 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:02 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

The over playing /passing will cost us our status in PL if not corrected as it can easily be at training.

We have got to stop this lad VASQUEZ from ever getting on to the field in our shirt. Its pointless.

We have to get a striker in immediately and dig in ;this means feck off Routledge too.

Sadly we re stuck with the arsewipe that is JDG and have KI-better option now- at rival club on loan. NOW THAT is bizarre not sure about perspective.
PL and I don't think LAUDRUP does . Ideally, I d like to think there is a better manager out there who can get a grip of the players . It wont happen. It aint a ideal world so we have to hope and pray for the best.

Give it a rest you tedious berk.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 with 1079 viewsdgt73

Not a bad performance imo.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:04 - Dec 26 with 1060 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 by dgt73

Not a bad performance imo.

Top notch geezer top notch.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:05 - Dec 26 with 1054 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 by Dr_Winston

Give it a rest you tedious berk.

He said basically the same thing in around 20 posts this afternoon so I have to agree.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:05 - Dec 26 with 1044 viewsNOTRAC

We are still 11th but only four points off the bottom three.Our goal difference is worth an extra point to us though.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Login to get fewer ads

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 1040 viewsmonmouth

I'm a glass half full man mostly. I'm not enjoying watching us play at the moment though. It's feeling a bit like Groundhog Day. We keep doing the same things despite it generally leading to draws or close defeats. To play Vasquez at all if Bony is fit is, by itself, bewildering. Of course he might come good (nobody knows yet, however it looks), but this is hardly the way to give either striker confidence. It's extraordinarily frustrating. Nothing a win won't solve, but by the cringe, we need one, and quick.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:06 - Dec 26 with 1027 viewsperchrockjack

jobs.You believe it as I see it.
If youre happy after that then I pity you

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 1016 viewsdeanscfc

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:05 - Dec 26 by NOTRAC

We are still 11th but only four points off the bottom three.Our goal difference is worth an extra point to us though.

With our games coming up we will get dragged in unless we beat Villa. Villa is must win.

Passing in our own half on 90 minutes is unforgivable.
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:07 - Dec 26 with 1008 viewshobo

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:02 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Just accept it that you are clueless....

Ki.sorry but 10:53 - Sep 30 with 3616 viewsperchrockjack
Seems we ve spunked unnecessary cash on this jerk who was anonymous yesterday
Yessir.can only see him being ofloaded to a foreign side asap please
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 1001 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:06 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

jobs.You believe it as I see it.
If youre happy after that then I pity you

I'm not happy. I'm just not banging on about it like a menopausal fishwife with no access to chocolate.

And anyone who suggests replacing JdG with Ki automatically goes on my idiot list.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 996 viewsDr_Winston

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:07 - Dec 26 by hobo

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:08 - Dec 26 with 996 viewsDarran

Where did you find that?

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 984 viewsperchrockjack

Clueless?

Look at our team

Look at how average Chelsea were

Look at how they appeared a little rattled in the last 10 mins.

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 990 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 16:57 - Dec 26 by NeathJack

I concur.

We're just not creating but we certainly aren't playing badly particularly not today -

If that makes me happy clappy (the new phrase of the day for people who think we are awful) then so be it. Logging off I think to enjoy a Boxing Day evening
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 985 viewsJackanapes

What a fking dumba$$.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 with 980 viewshobo

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:08 - Dec 26 by Darran

Where did you find that?

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/90661/ki.sorry-but/#0
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:10 - Dec 26 with 969 viewsperchrockjack

Clueless?

Look at our team

Look at home we played

You happy- that s great for you

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 955 viewsdgt73

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by perchrockjack

Clueless?

Look at our team

Ffs get a grip of yourself.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:11 - Dec 26 with 945 viewsPhil_S

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:03 - Dec 26 by lovejuicejack

Some of the Tw@ts on here really believe we are to good to go down, a very dangerous way of thinking.

So anyone with a different opinion to you is a tw@t?

Either debate it with reason or you will never get credibility in your argument?
Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:12 - Dec 26 with 935 viewsDarran

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by hobo

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/90661/ki.sorry-but/#0

Sums it up for me.
Lovely fella in real life but he's been saying the same things every season for the last 10 years since we were bottom of the fourth division under Flynn. FACT

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 931 viewswaynekerr55

if Bony doesnt start at villa and if we get nothing there to quote Brian Clough "we want bloody shooting"

back to today's game, chelsea are far superior to us but if we hadn't gifted them a goal we may have had something

Alvaro certainly is the new Schecter, so based on current form he'll probably make another 20 appearances

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:13 - Dec 26 with 927 viewslovejuicejack

Chelsea v Swans OFFICIAL match day thread on 17:09 - Dec 26 by Phil_S

We're just not creating but we certainly aren't playing badly particularly not today -

If that makes me happy clappy (the new phrase of the day for people who think we are awful) then so be it. Logging off I think to enjoy a Boxing Day evening

Arent playing badly, so would you say we were playing well then? not one shot on goal all game, even cardiff could manage that
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024