Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Clarkson Suspended 16:54 - Mar 10 with 39985 viewsEsgaroth

BBC have just announced that Jezza has been suspended after a fracas with a BBC producer.

If they cancel Top Gear they can whistle for the TV licence, its the only thing worth watching on the BBC
[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 16:55]

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Clarkson Suspended on 22:21 - Mar 10 with 3412 viewsjamois

so Disco, do you think you'll retain your poster of the year award for 2015? or to put it another way, 'hey Joe, you wanna give it a go?'

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

Clarkson Suspended on 22:21 - Mar 10 with 3411 viewsTheBlob

Reality?Yeah right,next thing you'll be telling us Spongebob doesn't live in a pineapple under the sea.
Tuhhhhhh,some people wouldn't know reality if it jumped up and gave them a haircut.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clarkson Suspended on 22:23 - Mar 10 with 3405 viewsdoubled

good hope the programme is dumped its now not a car related prog just 3 men d--king about on our money and making millions
Clarkson Suspended on 22:23 - Mar 10 with 3404 viewsjohncharles

Clarkson Suspended on 22:16 - Mar 10 by DWQPR

Now name a programme that isn't contrived. Do you think that shows like Have I Got News For You is all off the cuff or do you think that the contestants maybe just maybe are given the questions before hand to prepare funny annecdotes? And the worst of all is QI. Spectacularly pre-prepared, smug, self-absorbing bollox if ever there was such a programme. What Top Gear does is do things that many of us would love to do but would never be able to achieve. Yes, the races are contrived but they know that we know and they don't care. But to do daft things such as build your own ambulances is nothing more than an extension to the silliness, but very funny of the comedy programmes of the 70's such as Morecombe and Wise.

Top Gear and Morcombe and Wise, the similarity is uncanny. Like Torremolinos and Treblinka.

Strong and stable my arse.

Clarkson Suspended on 22:30 - Mar 10 with 3384 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I used to think it was a good programme and a bit of a laugh. I don't hate it now either, it's just run out of inspiration. I saw an episode a few weeks ago and they all looked so...tired.

Don't like his public persona, though. He plays to the offensive non-PC brigade, I feel, and that's boring and trite.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Clarkson Suspended on 22:41 - Mar 10 with 3349 viewsJigsore

Christ pal who's supposed to be the immature one here? Is this what you're really like or have your synapses finally frazzled out?

Nasty piece of work you are, hiding behind that verbose facade you clearly think is hillarious. See you round

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Clarkson Suspended on 22:43 - Mar 10 with 3347 viewsfrancisbowles

Regarding the license fee, I think it's the best value TV in the world!
Superb programmes on BBC4 as well as 1&2 also BBC iplayer, BBC London Radio. All without the annoying commercials.
Clarkson Suspended on 22:48 - Mar 10 with 3337 viewsAgedR

Clarkson Suspended on 21:36 - Mar 10 by sdm1508

so the bbc are now suspending presenters who do wrong. shame they didnt do it 30 years ago when presenters and guests were allegedly sexually assaulting people, rather than allegedly turning a blind eye

I know. That highfalutin political correctness has an awful lot to answer for.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Login to get fewer ads

Clarkson Suspended on 22:49 - Mar 10 with 3330 viewsDevonWhite

Who would have thought that a thread about Clarkson would be full of nasty dickishness?
Clarkson Suspended on 22:54 - Mar 10 with 3311 viewsTheBlob

Clarkson Suspended on 22:43 - Mar 10 by francisbowles

Regarding the license fee, I think it's the best value TV in the world!
Superb programmes on BBC4 as well as 1&2 also BBC iplayer, BBC London Radio. All without the annoying commercials.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Clarkson Suspended on 22:56 - Mar 10 with 3294 viewsDiscodroids

Clarkson Suspended on 22:21 - Mar 10 by jamois

so Disco, do you think you'll retain your poster of the year award for 2015? or to put it another way, 'hey Joe, you wanna give it a go?'

hello mate, i was thinking about you the other day and mentioned you to paul parker on here that we havnt seen you or a while!

things have been ok on here , just went off tonight or some reason.

i keep getting told by the same half a dozen aces im a cnt on here but my threads seem to attract more responses than 'whats your favourite kfc krushem ?' fayre that they come up with.
f
also, i go on holiday or a week and i get threads started up and pms asking for me to come back..granted im not everyones cup of tea, least of all mysel..but at least im not a stoat. who does little else but snipe

must get up their upturned noses a bit i s'pose!!

fk me..all over bloody clarkson..

[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 22:59]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

Clarkson Suspended on 23:03 - Mar 10 with 3281 viewsstansleftfoot

Astonished such a programme could create such heat, Frankly, I'd be chuffed if Jeremy Clarkson thudded a BBC Producer, He's made the Auntie Beeb a fortune whilst trousering multi-millions for himself and his production companies partners.
It's a tired programme now, and we are all relatively bored with the Clarkson's co-pilots who were merely tools for his ironic cameron tory semi rural oxfordshire amg merc invention.
The irony is that Clarkson has invaded the Southern Middle class motoring suburbia with his mock prep school tomfoolery that takes the piss out of all the people who actually watch the show.
He is, of course, a Grammer School, Doncaster or Huddersfield lad, who could only manage Journalism as a route out of that part of our fair country, normally the Army or Accountancy would swallow this type up.
Great programme copied throughout the world with the common theme of taking the piss out people who themselves too seriously.
The programme is limited by its participents imagination and interest, the relationship between our " Star " and the Corporation was always going to end in tears....interesting to see what JC will do when he appears from his Oxfordshire Cave.....perhaps an Easter road trip....PC, JC, SNAFU!
Clarkson Suspended on 23:15 - Mar 10 with 3248 viewszicoshoops

Suspended?
Suspended sentence?

That b.astard walked free that very day.
That's when I said........for justice, we must go to Don Corleone.

Er....sorry, wrong thread.
Clarkson Suspended on 23:37 - Mar 10 with 3207 viewsPunteR

Clarkson Suspended on 20:41 - Mar 10 by dolcelatte

Met him on numerous occasions. Far from it actually but hey its the rule on here that if you are popular with the general public be it comedian, TV presenter, musician then you are automatically a w♤nker. Sad but true.

Or Taarabt

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Clarkson Suspended on 23:50 - Mar 10 with 3176 viewsLuther

Always worth a post, I reckon:

Opinionated weather forecasters telling me it's going to be a miserable day. Miserable to who? I quite like a bit of drizzle, so stick to the facts.

Clarkson Suspended on 00:00 - Mar 11 with 3167 viewsqueensparker

There's an important point being missed here.

Clarkson is a Chelsea fan. Not only that, a relatively recent one, despite being born and brought up in Doncaster. He claims he went to the 1970 cup final so that makes it OK, but it f--king doesn't.

Anyone who's backing him up, think on
Clarkson Suspended on 01:05 - Mar 11 with 3112 viewsWilloW4

Clarkson Suspended on 00:00 - Mar 11 by queensparker

Clarkson is a Chelsea fan. Not only that, a relatively recent one, despite being born and brought up in Doncaster. He claims he went to the 1970 cup final so that makes it OK, but it f--king doesn't.

Clarksons a c~nt... Top gear is a pile of shite !!! Just my thought ...nuff said.!
Clarkson Suspended on 06:34 - Mar 11 with 3030 viewsmase

Clarkson Suspended on 19:23 - Mar 10 by eastside_r

I like Top Gear and I don't even drive. It would not be the same show without Clarkson. I think he has crossed the line on a couple of occasions but I generally agree with free speech.

However, if what has been alleged actually happened (that he punched one of the producers) then that is a serious disciplinary offence in most work-places. I am sure there will be some who scream censorship when there is none.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2015 19:25]

Just out of interest, in what circumstances do you not agree with free speech?
Clarkson Suspended on 06:39 - Mar 11 with 3025 viewsmase

Clarkson Suspended on 20:40 - Mar 10 by kensalriser

Clarkson strikes me as a Scummer. I bet he is. Isn't he? He just seems the type.

He apparently named his dog "Didier Drogba", a couple of years ago, causing a 'stir' (as opposed to a 'fracas'), so quite possibly. He comes across as a self parody these days.
Clarkson Suspended on 06:41 - Mar 11 with 3023 viewsWesty75

Clarkson Suspended on 00:00 - Mar 11 by queensparker

Indeed. He's pretty much your archetypal Chelsea fan: a smug, arrogant, self-satisfied c0ck.
Clarkson Suspended on 07:18 - Mar 11 with 2982 viewsDiscodroids

Clarkson Suspended on 22:41 - Mar 10 by Jigsore

Christ pal who's supposed to be the immature one here? Is this what you're really like or have your synapses finally frazzled out?

Nasty piece of work you are, hiding behind that verbose facade you clearly think is hillarious. See you round

" oh hello...im looking to locate the theme tune to 'rising damp' on long player 33 1/3 , to play in my bedroom in my mums house - it is rather old? You do? Oh, oh, oh, that's wonderful !!"

"my name ?..Oh Yes Del la tour ......Francis del la tour.*."

*source jigsore picture of himself in his mums bedroom posted on here after play off final
[Post edited 11 Mar 2015 7:38]

Clarkson Suspended on 07:46 - Mar 11 with 2946 viewsDiscodroids

Clarkson Suspended on 20:44 - Mar 10 by BromleyHoop

Scratch the surface and you really are an quite unpleasant individual. In fact you don't really need to scratch the surface. This is not the first time I've seen someone disagree with you on this forum and your response has always been bullying, intimidatory and either there is an undercurrent of physical violence or just out and out threats of physical violence.

I can appreciate that some people may find your posts mildly amusing but don't threaten those people, like myself, who don't.

Anyway, I'm off now now to pop you back onto 'ignore'. Bye

We received the above telegram from' bromley hoop' himself at the discodroid north chingford estate late last night....

my diagnosis..: Twice daily reading of discodroids posts in bromley hoops stale spunk laden bedsit stop . excellent idea stop. But must insist that 'bromley hoop' be proof reader stop. P.S. Don't let him ever... stop.

i dont know patti ....put me on ignore, then off ignore ..love is such a demanding mistress......

stop.

(just have a look in the 'all comment box' on you tube for this song...... )

xx

[Post edited 11 Mar 2015 8:14]

Clarkson Suspended on 08:07 - Mar 11 with 2915 viewsNW5Hoop

The sad thing about modern PC-gone-mad Britain, where all the TV presenters are disabled Muslim lesbians, is that ordinary white, middle-class, middle-aged men like Clarkson can't get heard in the media. I know this because I've seen him say so in his two national newspaper columns, his TV show, his many books and his ongoing series of DVDs. Will no one let him speak?
Clarkson Suspended on 08:09 - Mar 11 with 2910 viewsscot1963

I have to say I can't understand someone who digs another poster out and then cries foul when they get something back. What do they expect is going to happen if you have a dig at someone who is just minding their own business, posting in their usual fashion? And it's not a case of disagreeing is it Bromley - you are usually coming on to have a pop at someone or other and Jigsore did in this thread - so hard cheddar if you don't like the response.

And on Top Gear, I don't watch it any more but used to find it funny.
Clarkson Suspended on 08:16 - Mar 11 with 3522 viewsdanehoop

Just looking at the story as its being reported, if you assault a colleague at work generally the outcome in most UK working places will being sacked and possibly even criminal charges.

Not sure that the rest of the hyperbole really matters.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024