Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgrace 17:31 - Aug 27 with 43887 viewsKnowlesy

Hill's reaction to the fans after our equaliser today is the final straw for me. Dunno if it's still at the point where I'll get slagged off for this but an own goal / straight from the corner / whatever it was does not justify 90 minutes of absolute sludge nor does it make me feel any better about the season ahead. We needed to win today to bring the fans back onside and I've always defended Hill because of what he's done for the club, don't get me wrong we have come a long, long way under his management but for me he can go after his reaction to the fans today.

Turning round and giving it both barrels to the crowd after we've scored because they had a go after sending Logan back into his goal is unacceptable, he had no other thought in his mind after that goal other than getting one over on those paying fans. The first time in my life that I've actually been angrier after we've scored a goal and if a manager can do that then it's not a good show. Looking very grim after that performance.
Disgrace on 07:31 - Aug 31 with 1364 viewsDaleiLama

Disgrace on 21:08 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

I refuse to rise to this.

Low point for the messageboard, for the club, for life.

I feel obliged to add though that your encyclopaedic knowledge on the subject is beyond compare. Just not my cuppa.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024