Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgrace 17:31 - Aug 27 with 45109 viewsKnowlesy

Hill's reaction to the fans after our equaliser today is the final straw for me. Dunno if it's still at the point where I'll get slagged off for this but an own goal / straight from the corner / whatever it was does not justify 90 minutes of absolute sludge nor does it make me feel any better about the season ahead. We needed to win today to bring the fans back onside and I've always defended Hill because of what he's done for the club, don't get me wrong we have come a long, long way under his management but for me he can go after his reaction to the fans today.

Turning round and giving it both barrels to the crowd after we've scored because they had a go after sending Logan back into his goal is unacceptable, he had no other thought in his mind after that goal other than getting one over on those paying fans. The first time in my life that I've actually been angrier after we've scored a goal and if a manager can do that then it's not a good show. Looking very grim after that performance.
Disgrace on 21:29 - Aug 30 with 1838 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 21:26 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

I don't give a f&<k. Is it appropriate to ignore the heinous crimes of Crawley?

It's a case of keeping you all safe. So ungrateful.

You should know better than to rise to it, in your professional capacity.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Disgrace on 21:33 - Aug 30 with 1811 views442Dale

Disgrace on 21:29 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

You should know better than to rise to it, in your professional capacity.

I try.

I do hope it's appreciated.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Disgrace on 21:37 - Aug 30 with 1792 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 21:13 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

Just out of interest, BDM, what are your actual views on what went on?

We all get stressed from time to time. I think Hill et al were probably fed up with the constant whinging from a certain few. The emotion and stress got the better of them and, in the heat of the moment, they exploded in a mixture of relief and vindication which manifested itself in a 'fook you doubters' outburst. I imagine if you were one of those not giving him stick then it was probably not very pleasant. They have, however, apologised. For those giving him stick, I'm sorry but if you're going to give it.

What is ridiculous however is your pal, I think we know who I'm talking about, who has absolutely revelled in it, he really has picked it up and run marathons with it, with some of the most over emotive and exaggerated twaddle to have ever graced this forum. The latest one is the affect all this will have on sponsors? What? I mean really.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 21:39]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Disgrace on 21:39 - Aug 30 with 1784 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 21:33 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

I try.

I do hope it's appreciated.

God'd love a trier. I'm sure there's a reward waiting for you in kit heaven.

Disgrace on 22:00 - Aug 30 with 1695 views442Dale

Disgrace on 21:37 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

We all get stressed from time to time. I think Hill et al were probably fed up with the constant whinging from a certain few. The emotion and stress got the better of them and, in the heat of the moment, they exploded in a mixture of relief and vindication which manifested itself in a 'fook you doubters' outburst. I imagine if you were one of those not giving him stick then it was probably not very pleasant. They have, however, apologised. For those giving him stick, I'm sorry but if you're going to give it.

What is ridiculous however is your pal, I think we know who I'm talking about, who has absolutely revelled in it, he really has picked it up and run marathons with it, with some of the most over emotive and exaggerated twaddle to have ever graced this forum. The latest one is the affect all this will have on sponsors? What? I mean really.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 21:39]

I think the "your pal" bit is unnecessary, but that just me. Whether someone is or isn't doesn't really matter, they can speak for themselves and when I can be arsed I've pulled them up enough in the past about things that they've said. Friends, family, colleagues, people who think I'm a football socks obsessed version of Satan know full well what I'm like: I can only give my own views on it all - Hill dealt with it very well, then it became a point of the club needing to address it as the situation couldn't carry on like this. They did.

The sponsors point? My only input on that is that I had someone at work ask what had happened on Saturday as they'd heard something on the radio this morning about it. What that was I don't know, but if it's in the public domain like that, then yes it will get back to sponsors. Or potential fans. Or the pathetic journalists locally. Or Bury fans who want to say "all isn't well at the COA".

Disgrace on 22:15 - Aug 30 with 1645 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:00 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

I think the "your pal" bit is unnecessary, but that just me. Whether someone is or isn't doesn't really matter, they can speak for themselves and when I can be arsed I've pulled them up enough in the past about things that they've said. Friends, family, colleagues, people who think I'm a football socks obsessed version of Satan know full well what I'm like: I can only give my own views on it all - Hill dealt with it very well, then it became a point of the club needing to address it as the situation couldn't carry on like this. They did.

The sponsors point? My only input on that is that I had someone at work ask what had happened on Saturday as they'd heard something on the radio this morning about it. What that was I don't know, but if it's in the public domain like that, then yes it will get back to sponsors. Or potential fans. Or the pathetic journalists locally. Or Bury fans who want to say "all isn't well at the COA".

No offence was meant by the 'your pal' description and apologies if it caused any. I really don't think you need to worry about it affecting sponsors or that it will have any negative impact on the broader public. It really is something over nothing that has been blown out of all proportion by certain people who seem to really revel in it and let's be honest his enthusiasm for it has been bordering on the bizarre for us more objective and shall we say lassez faire types. I thoroughly enjoy your kit posts btw.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 22:16]

Disgrace on 22:21 - Aug 30 with 1617 views442Dale

Disgrace on 22:15 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

No offence was meant by the 'your pal' description and apologies if it caused any. I really don't think you need to worry about it affecting sponsors or that it will have any negative impact on the broader public. It really is something over nothing that has been blown out of all proportion by certain people who seem to really revel in it and let's be honest his enthusiasm for it has been bordering on the bizarre for us more objective and shall we say lassez faire types. I thoroughly enjoy your kit posts btw.

No offence taken, it wasn't necessary that's all. Only my viewpoint!

My opinion is that there have been a lot of issues building over the last few months, and we experienced a Perfect Storm on Saturday. One without a fishing boat or George Clooney.

Now? It's the Day After Tomorrow.

Disgrace on 22:25 - Aug 30 with 1597 viewsD_Alien

Laissez faire type or not, your claim to objectivity simply doesn't bear scrutiny. We all have our subjective views, so don't kid yourself.

Login to get fewer ads

Disgrace on 22:27 - Aug 30 with 1590 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:21 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

No offence taken, it wasn't necessary that's all. Only my viewpoint!

My opinion is that there have been a lot of issues building over the last few months, and we experienced a Perfect Storm on Saturday. One without a fishing boat or George Clooney.

Now? It's the Day After Tomorrow.

It was unnecessary but would you agree that he really has been revelling in it? I'm not just referring to the sponsor post btw, all of them.

Disgrace on 22:32 - Aug 30 with 1569 viewsTVOS1907

Disgrace on 22:27 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

It was unnecessary but would you agree that he really has been revelling in it? I'm not just referring to the sponsor post btw, all of them.

Perhaps there are other things TS has been made aware of that have got his goat.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Disgrace on 22:35 - Aug 30 with 1544 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:25 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

Laissez faire type or not, your claim to objectivity simply doesn't bear scrutiny. We all have our subjective views, so don't kid yourself.

Fair enough. How do you account for someone who in the same post writes that they are going to give Thompson a fair chance and then writes that no one will convince him that Thompson is a good signing? Is that obsubjective?

Disgrace on 22:36 - Aug 30 with 1543 viewsD_Alien

And why did you and your pal judd decide Laverrity was fair game for your mockery, when clearly - whatever his involvement in events last Saturday - he was mortified by the whole thing? Was that objective? Was that adult?

Disgrace on 22:40 - Aug 30 with 1523 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:32 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

Perhaps there are other things TS has been made aware of that have got his goat.

Are these things so secretive that he has to express his displeasure through something unrelated?

Disgrace on 22:43 - Aug 30 with 1509 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:36 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

And why did you and your pal judd decide Laverrity was fair game for your mockery, when clearly - whatever his involvement in events last Saturday - he was mortified by the whole thing? Was that objective? Was that adult?

Laveritty didn't appear to be that mortified by my post on the other thread. He doesn't wear Sergio Tachini you know?

Disgrace on 22:44 - Aug 30 with 1508 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 22:35 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Fair enough. How do you account for someone who in the same post writes that they are going to give Thompson a fair chance and then writes that no one will convince him that Thompson is a good signing? Is that obsubjective?

I'll give TS the benefit of accounting for himself, thanks.

It's not that difficult to understand where he's coming from.

Disgrace on 22:45 - Aug 30 with 1490 viewsTalkingSutty

I love the fact that my posts affect you so much....it brings me loads of pleasure and gives me a giggle, sometimes i have to wait a while but you always turn up eventually.Fancy being able to do that to a grown adult!!

Its like i'm the puppet master and you're my puppet.You're attempts at humour are the best though, you're a side splitter you are,probably because you're such a interesting person?

Anyway,i've graced you with my presence so will now do what i always do with you....pop you back on ignore,lets see if you're obsessed enough to reply to somebody who won't be reading your reply.I think you're daft enough to do it,my mate will let me know.
Disgrace on 22:47 - Aug 30 with 1476 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 22:43 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Laveritty didn't appear to be that mortified by my post on the other thread. He doesn't wear Sergio Tachini you know?

Waiting for that. Did you ever witness what happens when the new kid in school becomes a target for mockery? The usual response is to pretend to be ok about it - join in. Whether that's true or not, I'll leave to Laveritty, but it clearly didn't occur to you, did it.

Disgrace on 22:48 - Aug 30 with 1466 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:44 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

I'll give TS the benefit of accounting for himself, thanks.

It's not that difficult to understand where he's coming from.

Pleasure, but he's got me on ignore.

Disgrace on 22:52 - Aug 30 with 1441 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:47 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

Waiting for that. Did you ever witness what happens when the new kid in school becomes a target for mockery? The usual response is to pretend to be ok about it - join in. Whether that's true or not, I'll leave to Laveritty, but it clearly didn't occur to you, did it.

Pretending he was a hooligan when he clearly wasn't is bullying is it?

Disgrace on 22:53 - Aug 30 with 1435 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 22:52 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Pretending he was a hooligan when he clearly wasn't is bullying is it?

Don't be pathetic.

Disgrace on 22:56 - Aug 30 with 1409 viewsTVOS1907

Disgrace on 22:40 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Are these things so secretive that he has to express his displeasure through something unrelated?

Not if they aren't unrelated.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Disgrace on 22:58 - Aug 30 with 1387 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:53 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

Don't be pathetic.

So it's not then. Ta

Disgrace on 23:00 - Aug 30 with 1379 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 22:58 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

So it's not then. Ta

I'll let people make their own minds up. Some might agree with you, others won't.

Your 'ta' is neither here nor there.

Disgrace on 23:00 - Aug 30 with 1373 views442Dale

Disgrace on 22:45 - Aug 30 by TalkingSutty

I love the fact that my posts affect you so much....it brings me loads of pleasure and gives me a giggle, sometimes i have to wait a while but you always turn up eventually.Fancy being able to do that to a grown adult!!

Its like i'm the puppet master and you're my puppet.You're attempts at humour are the best though, you're a side splitter you are,probably because you're such a interesting person?

Anyway,i've graced you with my presence so will now do what i always do with you....pop you back on ignore,lets see if you're obsessed enough to reply to somebody who won't be reading your reply.I think you're daft enough to do it,my mate will let me know.

I bloody won't.

Too busy chucking darts at a Gary Jones picture here.

Disgrace on 23:06 - Aug 30 with 1326 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 22:56 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

Not if they aren't unrelated.

You can tell me everyhing he won't know, he's got me on ignore and 442 is already sworn to secrecy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024