Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgrace 17:31 - Aug 27 with 45143 viewsKnowlesy

Hill's reaction to the fans after our equaliser today is the final straw for me. Dunno if it's still at the point where I'll get slagged off for this but an own goal / straight from the corner / whatever it was does not justify 90 minutes of absolute sludge nor does it make me feel any better about the season ahead. We needed to win today to bring the fans back onside and I've always defended Hill because of what he's done for the club, don't get me wrong we have come a long, long way under his management but for me he can go after his reaction to the fans today.

Turning round and giving it both barrels to the crowd after we've scored because they had a go after sending Logan back into his goal is unacceptable, he had no other thought in his mind after that goal other than getting one over on those paying fans. The first time in my life that I've actually been angrier after we've scored a goal and if a manager can do that then it's not a good show. Looking very grim after that performance.
Disgrace on 23:08 - Aug 30 with 1790 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 23:00 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

I'll let people make their own minds up. Some might agree with you, others won't.

Your 'ta' is neither here nor there.

Ta, it's there.

Ta, or is it here?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:10]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Disgrace on 23:11 - Aug 30 with 1790 viewsTVOS1907

Disgrace on 23:06 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

You can tell me everyhing he won't know, he's got me on ignore and 442 is already sworn to secrecy.

442 is actually in a bad way tonight after finding out Dale wore their home kit at Halifax on Boxing Day 1985 when The Shaymen were in blue and white stripes.

I'd leave him be.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Disgrace on 23:13 - Aug 30 with 1779 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 23:08 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Ta, it's there.

Ta, or is it here?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:10]

Yeah, well done.

You'd have been better served putting your point of view across, without having to be prompted. It was worth reading (apart from the objectivity bit, which was simply funny).

Instead, you chose to engage in mockery, which Laveritty may or may not have been ok with. If he was, that's just fine. But supposing he wasn't?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Disgrace on 23:14 - Aug 30 with 1762 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 23:11 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

442 is actually in a bad way tonight after finding out Dale wore their home kit at Halifax on Boxing Day 1985 when The Shaymen were in blue and white stripes.

I'd leave him be.

Sh!t sorry. Do you recall either Doncaster or Leyton Orient (I think) circa 89/90 wearing our yellow kit?

Disgrace on 23:26 - Aug 30 with 1738 viewsTalkingSutty

Disgrace on 22:44 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

I'll give TS the benefit of accounting for himself, thanks.

It's not that difficult to understand where he's coming from.

Joe Thompson, no i dont rate him as good enough for league one or league two but i will support him during his time at Spotland. What else would i do ,start shouting and booing him? I support everybody who wears a Dale shirt even BBM. Is there a rule on who you should rate as a footballer and who you shouldn't?

I stated Hill was out of order with his reaction and he admitted the same,i also cut him slack by stating he was under pressure trying to get a result. Rawlinson,well there's no defending his actions and yes, of course i stand by my comments regarding Sponsorship issues. I think thats a very relevant point.

I accepted Hill and Rawlinsons apology and its right the Club responded and when we are losing fans hand over fist that concerns me enough to make me angry.What are we supposed to do just let the staff verbally abuse supporters and do nothing?The club reacted thankfully and that was enough i think

The guy who posted in order to have a personal go at me only needs to disagree with my opinions and leave it at that,but thats not his agenda is it? Its not about the incident or the goings on at the Club. I love posters like him though because they contribute rock all to the forum,they can't discuss a subject because they don't like people to have a different opinion to them so they start with childish insults. There are never any constructive posts because he's more intetested in running posters down, the type of thing that kids or spotty teenagers tend to do. The fact he can't help mentioning me in his posts does give me a little bit of satisfaction though if i'm honest, its a constant itch that he cant shake off and it makes me smile ( affecting him).

This guy knows who i am and can speak to me face to face with the same spitefulness that he uses on the forum,he can do that, but obviously he won't will he? People like him never do that because they have no stomach for face to face confrontation. Instead he uses another poster (442) to get his message across. That says all you need to know about him. If my posts annoy him that much he only needs to hit the ignore button but he can't bring himself to do it...its like having a bloody stalker.😊
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:45]
Disgrace on 23:29 - Aug 30 with 1718 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 23:13 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

Yeah, well done.

You'd have been better served putting your point of view across, without having to be prompted. It was worth reading (apart from the objectivity bit, which was simply funny).

Instead, you chose to engage in mockery, which Laveritty may or may not have been ok with. If he was, that's just fine. But supposing he wasn't?

The situation was ridiculous and deserving of mockery. He clearly was somebody who wasn't a hooligan but he was being treated like one by being ejected despite the fact that he seemingly did nothing. Read the posts, I don't mock him but mock the fact he's being made out like some sort of criminal so I treated him like a gangland villain, which he clearly fookin isn't.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:33]

Disgrace on 23:29 - Aug 30 with 1728 viewsShun

This thread has day by day become the most tiresome thing this forum's ever seen.
Disgrace on 23:34 - Aug 30 with 1716 viewsTVOS1907

Disgrace on 23:14 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Sh!t sorry. Do you recall either Doncaster or Leyton Orient (I think) circa 89/90 wearing our yellow kit?

No.

It was Lincoln, circa 88/89.

Login to get fewer ads

Disgrace on 23:34 - Aug 30 with 1702 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 23:29 - Aug 30 by Shun

This thread has day by day become the most tiresome thing this forum's ever seen.

Bollox, the Brexit one was worse.

Disgrace on 23:35 - Aug 30 with 1711 views442Dale

Apart from that bit about our home kit being worn at Halifax though?

You're annoyed about that, right?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Disgrace on 23:35 - Aug 30 with 1698 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 23:34 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

No.

It was Lincoln, circa 88/89.

Got the colour and the circa right if it was 1989.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:36]

Disgrace on 23:40 - Aug 30 with 1694 viewsTVOS1907

Disgrace on 23:35 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

Got the colour and the circa right if it was 1989.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:36]

Two out of three ain't bad, as someone once sung.

Disgrace on 23:45 - Aug 30 with 1660 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 23:26 - Aug 30 by TalkingSutty

Joe Thompson, no i dont rate him as good enough for league one or league two but i will support him during his time at Spotland. What else would i do ,start shouting and booing him? I support everybody who wears a Dale shirt even BBM. Is there a rule on who you should rate as a footballer and who you shouldn't?

I stated Hill was out of order with his reaction and he admitted the same,i also cut him slack by stating he was under pressure trying to get a result. Rawlinson,well there's no defending his actions and yes, of course i stand by my comments regarding Sponsorship issues. I think thats a very relevant point.

I accepted Hill and Rawlinsons apology and its right the Club responded and when we are losing fans hand over fist that concerns me enough to make me angry.What are we supposed to do just let the staff verbally abuse supporters and do nothing?The club reacted thankfully and that was enough i think

The guy who posted in order to have a personal go at me only needs to disagree with my opinions and leave it at that,but thats not his agenda is it? Its not about the incident or the goings on at the Club. I love posters like him though because they contribute rock all to the forum,they can't discuss a subject because they don't like people to have a different opinion to them so they start with childish insults. There are never any constructive posts because he's more intetested in running posters down, the type of thing that kids or spotty teenagers tend to do. The fact he can't help mentioning me in his posts does give me a little bit of satisfaction though if i'm honest, its a constant itch that he cant shake off and it makes me smile ( affecting him).

This guy knows who i am and can speak to me face to face with the same spitefulness that he uses on the forum,he can do that, but obviously he won't will he? People like him never do that because they have no stomach for face to face confrontation. Instead he uses another poster (442) to get his message across. That says all you need to know about him. If my posts annoy him that much he only needs to hit the ignore button but he can't bring himself to do it...its like having a bloody stalker.😊
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:45]

Fookin hell, I normally only have this effect on women. Not the stalking bit obviously, well not since the injunction.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:46]

Disgrace on 23:46 - Aug 30 with 1664 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 23:29 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

The situation was ridiculous and deserving of mockery. He clearly was somebody who wasn't a hooligan but he was being treated like one by being ejected despite the fact that he seemingly did nothing. Read the posts, I don't mock him but mock the fact he's being made out like some sort of criminal so I treated him like a gangland villain, which he clearly fookin isn't.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:33]

I'm not here to defend Laverrity - it's not my business, but the simple fact is you didn't know him, had no idea whether your posts (and judd's) would cause further offence or not. Some people get the faux hooligan schtick; maybe you got lucky that he did, or appeared to.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:49]

Disgrace on 23:47 - Aug 30 with 1658 viewsShun

Disgrace on 23:35 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

Apart from that bit about our home kit being worn at Halifax though?

You're annoyed about that, right?

Of course! I'm human, aren't I?
Disgrace on 23:48 - Aug 30 with 1645 viewsD_Alien

Don't read it then

Disgrace on 23:52 - Aug 30 with 1626 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 23:46 - Aug 30 by D_Alien

I'm not here to defend Laverrity - it's not my business, but the simple fact is you didn't know him, had no idea whether your posts (and judd's) would cause further offence or not. Some people get the faux hooligan schtick; maybe you got lucky that he did, or appeared to.

[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 23:49]

Don't believe in luck. It was just top posting.

Disgrace on 00:29 - Aug 31 with 1549 viewsTalkingSutty

There are reasons why threads fire off at a tangent though.

The moderators can check..i've had this fella on ignore for well over twelve months and its bugged him to the extent that he utilises another poster in order to get through to me.........its the type of tactic used by people who are looking for sex and this is a grown man we are talking about remember.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 6:55]
Disgrace on 00:50 - Aug 31 with 1529 viewsAtThePeake

The last few pages remind me of when I was in Year 8 and the girls in my year used to kick off with each other on Bebo.

Tangled up in blue.

Disgrace on 01:15 - Aug 31 with 1510 viewsD_Alien

Disgrace on 00:50 - Aug 31 by AtThePeake

The last few pages remind me of when I was in Year 8 and the girls in my year used to kick off with each other on Bebo.

You used to read what the year 8 girls posted on Bebo? It's no wonder they're taking up the majority of places at uni these days.

Disgrace on 02:22 - Aug 31 with 1448 viewsRobRAFC23

Disgrace on 21:37 - Aug 30 by BigDaveMyCock

We all get stressed from time to time. I think Hill et al were probably fed up with the constant whinging from a certain few. The emotion and stress got the better of them and, in the heat of the moment, they exploded in a mixture of relief and vindication which manifested itself in a 'fook you doubters' outburst. I imagine if you were one of those not giving him stick then it was probably not very pleasant. They have, however, apologised. For those giving him stick, I'm sorry but if you're going to give it.

What is ridiculous however is your pal, I think we know who I'm talking about, who has absolutely revelled in it, he really has picked it up and run marathons with it, with some of the most over emotive and exaggerated twaddle to have ever graced this forum. The latest one is the affect all this will have on sponsors? What? I mean really.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2016 21:39]

Thats still not an acceptable thing for Hill to do nor the director involved. Put it this way, if that was Mourinho and the United directors this would be all over the front pages, it would be breaking news on Sky Sports and finally he would be fined if not banned from the touchline. Its all well and good apologising but further action would be taken. As a professional you can not rise to it and and especially as a football manager you can't expect everybody to agree with what you do. Your meant to ignore it or atleast put it in a different way. Hill didn't get one over on the fans that booed and he didn't prove to be right. If logan went up, that ball was going in, that wasn't some tactical brilliance by the manager. it would of gone in regardless. If the shoe was on the other foot and Logan went up without Hill wanting him to and it went in, I'm 100% sure you wouldn't get your own fans doing what hill did to him. If you worked in a call centre for example and you reacted like this to a customer you would be fired straight away or atlas disciplined, sorry wouldn't be good enough. Now I'm not saying he should be sacked but sorry wouldn't cut it in any other profession or possibly at any other club.
Disgrace on 03:02 - Aug 31 with 1441 viewsAtThePeake

Disgrace on 01:15 - Aug 31 by D_Alien

You used to read what the year 8 girls posted on Bebo? It's no wonder they're taking up the majority of places at uni these days.

They were always having childish squabbles that were often unavoidable as I tried to post Dale-related comments.

Again, a bit like this forum at times.

Tangled up in blue.

Disgrace on 06:22 - Aug 31 with 1390 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 02:22 - Aug 31 by RobRAFC23

Thats still not an acceptable thing for Hill to do nor the director involved. Put it this way, if that was Mourinho and the United directors this would be all over the front pages, it would be breaking news on Sky Sports and finally he would be fined if not banned from the touchline. Its all well and good apologising but further action would be taken. As a professional you can not rise to it and and especially as a football manager you can't expect everybody to agree with what you do. Your meant to ignore it or atleast put it in a different way. Hill didn't get one over on the fans that booed and he didn't prove to be right. If logan went up, that ball was going in, that wasn't some tactical brilliance by the manager. it would of gone in regardless. If the shoe was on the other foot and Logan went up without Hill wanting him to and it went in, I'm 100% sure you wouldn't get your own fans doing what hill did to him. If you worked in a call centre for example and you reacted like this to a customer you would be fired straight away or atlas disciplined, sorry wouldn't be good enough. Now I'm not saying he should be sacked but sorry wouldn't cut it in any other profession or possibly at any other club.

Badges it is then.

Disgrace on 06:25 - Aug 31 with 1389 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 03:02 - Aug 31 by AtThePeake

They were always having childish squabbles that were often unavoidable as I tried to post Dale-related comments.

Again, a bit like this forum at times.

It was 3 in the morning you could have posted whatever you like. You really did have the place to yourself.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 6:27]

Disgrace on 07:04 - Aug 31 with 1365 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Disgrace on 00:29 - Aug 31 by TalkingSutty

There are reasons why threads fire off at a tangent though.

The moderators can check..i've had this fella on ignore for well over twelve months and its bugged him to the extent that he utilises another poster in order to get through to me.........its the type of tactic used by people who are looking for sex and this is a grown man we are talking about remember.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2016 6:55]

Priceless, absolutely priceless.

442, can you please ask TalkingSutty if he fancies a bit of the other?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024