Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40440 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 08:34 - Jun 22 with 2391 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 08:19 - Jun 22 by magicdaps10

🤣🤣🤣

Love it! The two of you in that lovely place and you have your phone out.

The beauty of that area lost on you to your phone and the fiancee put into 2nd spot to post on Swansea Independent 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Give yourself a shake before it's too late 🤣

Its life my friend, I live here. It's normality not a holiday.

Nobody get's put into second spot, the internet is part of life. Just as you are not choosing planet swans over your family right now, are you?

Put the green man away, it isn't healthy.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 8:35]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 10:54 - Jun 22 with 2276 views34dfgdf54

Any update on Eddie Howe's whereabouts?
Cooper to Fulham on 11:02 - Jun 22 with 2264 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper to Fulham on 10:54 - Jun 22 by 34dfgdf54

Any update on Eddie Howe's whereabouts?

Rossi's as we speak.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:35 - Jun 22 with 2159 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 08:34 - Jun 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Its life my friend, I live here. It's normality not a holiday.

Nobody get's put into second spot, the internet is part of life. Just as you are not choosing planet swans over your family right now, are you?

Put the green man away, it isn't healthy.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 8:35]

No.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cooper to Fulham on 14:36 - Jun 22 with 2144 viewsDr_Parnassus

Cooper to Fulham on 14:35 - Jun 22 by magicdaps10

No.

Exactly

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Cooper to Fulham on 21:17 - Jun 22 with 1984 viewsfulhamfaninpeace

Hi all, Fulham fan here. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I have a source at Fulham that tells me Steve Cooper woll be our next head coach and is due in London on Thursday to finalise the deal in view of it being announced before the players return to pre-season training on Monday. Now for us fulham fans, we are a little bit underwhelmed by this appointment, as strikes me as someone that plays a boring style like Parker. What can we expect? Is it boring? Or is it nice attacking passing football? We have a lot of good youngsters coming through so think he’s probably been brought in to integrate them. Any views would be greatly appreciated
Cooper to Fulham on 21:20 - Jun 22 with 1970 viewsmax936

Cooper to Fulham on 21:17 - Jun 22 by fulhamfaninpeace

Hi all, Fulham fan here. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I have a source at Fulham that tells me Steve Cooper woll be our next head coach and is due in London on Thursday to finalise the deal in view of it being announced before the players return to pre-season training on Monday. Now for us fulham fans, we are a little bit underwhelmed by this appointment, as strikes me as someone that plays a boring style like Parker. What can we expect? Is it boring? Or is it nice attacking passing football? We have a lot of good youngsters coming through so think he’s probably been brought in to integrate them. Any views would be greatly appreciated

Will tell you once its confirmed that he's signed, call me Mr Cynical.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cooper to Fulham on 21:22 - Jun 22 with 1965 viewsHeadmaster

Hopefully what you say is true.

Depends on who you ask. The people who watch the league table will say he's great. People who watch the football will say the opposite.

I can't wait until he goes personally. He's had 2 years here and our identity has been torn apart.
Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 21:35 - Jun 22 with 1927 viewsjasper_T

It's old school British fare. Percentage balls into channels, defensive shape, battling in midfield and waiting for one of the "something from nothing" players to create something form nothing. We won more games than we deserved due to that approach, but deserved to win fewer than we should with the squad at our disposal.

He was great for bringing through youngsters he'd worked with before who were on loan from other clubs (Woodman, Brewster, Guehi...), showing a lot of loyalty and patience with them, but more of a mixed bag with our own prospects.
Cooper to Fulham on 21:36 - Jun 22 with 1924 viewsThornburyswan

I’ll take what you say at face value.

Let’s just say he is an effective manager/coach who can build a solid if uninspiring team that collects points - with your bigger budget/wages plus Cooper’s connections with top younger players then he should get you into a top 3/4 battle & a decent chance of going up.
Cooper to Fulham on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 1860 viewsWhiterockin

Just get the deal done quickly and pay the compensation then we can all move on.
Cooper to Fulham on 22:03 - Jun 22 with 1851 viewsjasper_T

Nipped on to a Fulham forum and they seem to be under the impression that "for 2/3 of last season he played nice passing football" and we only reverted to hoofball due to injuries and weaker players coming in.

Dead on, exactly right, compensation please.
Cooper to Fulham on 22:12 - Jun 22 with 1827 viewsKeithHaynes

If you don’t like wingers you will love Steve.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper to Fulham on 22:23 - Jun 22 with 1791 views3swan

Cooper to Fulham on 22:12 - Jun 22 by KeithHaynes

If you don’t like wingers you will love Steve.

That's done it, you couldn't wait till the ink was dry could you
Cooper to Fulham on 22:27 - Jun 22 with 1776 viewsmax936

Cooper to Fulham on 22:23 - Jun 22 by 3swan

That's done it, you couldn't wait till the ink was dry could you

Could be its one of our ittle cousins from up the road on a wind up, my first thought on reading his post, like I said, call me Mr Cynical

Cooper to Fulham on 22:30 - Jun 22 with 1760 views3swan

Cooper to Fulham on 22:27 - Jun 22 by max936

Could be its one of our ittle cousins from up the road on a wind up, my first thought on reading his post, like I said, call me Mr Cynical

Could well be, but if not then Fulham and Cooper could be a good fit
Cooper to Fulham on 22:32 - Jun 22 with 1755 viewsmax936

Cooper to Fulham on 22:30 - Jun 22 by 3swan

Could well be, but if not then Fulham and Cooper could be a good fit

Be an excellent choice they both deserve it, up there in sleepy Fulham

Cooper to Fulham on 22:40 - Jun 22 with 1726 viewsowainglyndwr

Cooper to Fulham on 22:01 - Jun 22 by Whiterockin

Just get the deal done quickly and pay the compensation then we can all move on.

I can't understand this anti Cooper. ..
On a minimum budget he has got us into 2 play offs .

I think people expect more but the Yanks didn't really back him financialy , do you think that they would with a different manager ?
Cooper to Fulham on 22:41 - Jun 22 with 1722 viewsKeithHaynes

Cooper to Fulham on 22:27 - Jun 22 by max936

Genuine poster 👍

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Cooper to Fulham on 22:46 - Jun 22 with 1707 viewsmax936

Cooper to Fulham on 22:41 - Jun 22 by KeithHaynes

Genuine poster 👍

Fair enough then, my suspicious nature raises its head again.

Apologies to Fulhanfaninpeace

Cooper to Fulham on 22:53 - Jun 22 with 1693 viewsunion_jack

Cooper to Fulham on 22:46 - Jun 22 by max936

Fair enough then, my suspicious nature raises its head again.

Apologies to Fulhanfaninpeace

Got to admit, I thought exactly the same

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Cooper to Fulham on 23:29 - Jun 22 with 1634 viewsReaver

Boring would be an understatement. The football is turgid. Caution is his priority. Expect few attempts on goal but you will become used to smash and grab performances. Is it effective? Sure, consecutive play offs would say so. I'm not convinced the Championship is all that strong at the moment so not sure how much of an achievement that actually it is, I would consider our squad last year to at least have been worthy of at least a top 6 finish. His contacts will certainly come in useful. The likes of Gibbs White and Guehi would be great signings for you.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2021 23:33]
Cooper to Fulham on 23:33 - Jun 22 with 1619 viewsBillyChong

If you’ve been watching England’s borefest under Southgate in the Euros so far that’s pretty much what you’ll get with Cooper
Cooper to Fulham on 07:40 - Jun 23 with 1499 viewsDr_Winston

Think how much fun England have been to watch these last three games, then imagine two years of it.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Cooper to Fulham on 09:23 - Jun 23 with 1390 views34dfgdf54

Think the Fulham fella is right. To be confirmed there tomorrow, all the formalities of Parker being paid off etc and sorting out his contract with Bournemouth. He's also down to evens in bookies aswell.

You'd like to think we have been sourcing replacement for the last few weeks as it's been clear for ages it was just the case of Cooper finding his next role and moving on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024