Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cooper to Fulham 23:01 - Jun 19 with 40439 views34dfgdf54

According to Nixon.

Definite possibility this one with it being Championship. Realistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 09:35 - Jun 23 with 3197 viewsbuilthjack

Cooper to Fulham on 21:17 - Jun 22 by fulhamfaninpeace

Hi all, Fulham fan here. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I have a source at Fulham that tells me Steve Cooper woll be our next head coach and is due in London on Thursday to finalise the deal in view of it being announced before the players return to pre-season training on Monday. Now for us fulham fans, we are a little bit underwhelmed by this appointment, as strikes me as someone that plays a boring style like Parker. What can we expect? Is it boring? Or is it nice attacking passing football? We have a lot of good youngsters coming through so think he’s probably been brought in to integrate them. Any views would be greatly appreciated

Fantastic coach. You will love him.
Just pay us the compo. Nice doing business with you.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Cooper to Fulham on 09:45 - Jun 23 with 3163 viewsjack_lord

Cooper to Fulham on 01:37 - Jun 22 by Dr_Parnassus

Out?

I believe I was in a cafe overlooking Noosa waiting for my coffee with my fiancée when I wrote that.

For reference:-

Cheers though

Lovely but Three Cliffs for me

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Cooper to Fulham on 09:52 - Jun 23 with 3128 viewsonehunglow

Cooper to Fulham on 21:22 - Jun 22 by Headmaster

Hopefully what you say is true.

Depends on who you ask. The people who watch the league table will say he's great. People who watch the football will say the opposite.

I can't wait until he goes personally. He's had 2 years here and our identity has been torn apart.

I'll be raising a glass if we can pull this off.
Get him out now and let's get on with preparing for a season when we can get promoted and maybe entertain at the same time.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Cooper to Fulham on 12:06 - Jun 23 with 3021 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea can afforrd Eddie Howe his wages at least. He was quoted to have been offered £2m pa at Celtic. The £3.5m compo will cover most of his 2 years contract. The problem will be the transfer budget I expect.

He has had some godd battles with Swansea over the years.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Cooper to Fulham on 12:19 - Jun 23 with 3005 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 12:06 - Jun 23 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea can afforrd Eddie Howe his wages at least. He was quoted to have been offered £2m pa at Celtic. The £3.5m compo will cover most of his 2 years contract. The problem will be the transfer budget I expect.

And won most of them if memory serves? Didn't think we had a good record against Bournemouth at all.

Howe surely unrealistic.
Cooper to Fulham on 14:56 - Jun 24 with 2686 viewsCatullus

Cooper to Fulham on 12:06 - Jun 23 by ReslovenSwan1

Howe would want his backroom staff as well, could we afford all of them? It's said they refused to go to Celtic which was why that deal fell through.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cooper to Fulham on 17:12 - Jun 24 with 2563 viewsglanmORJa_k

I think we can forget about the compo we will be getting from Fulham for Cooper as it will be going towards signing the players like Henry etc. That is our owners normal procedure.
Cooper to Fulham on 17:20 - Jun 24 with 2537 viewsraynor94

Cooper to Fulham on 17:12 - Jun 24 by glanmORJa_k

I think we can forget about the compo we will be getting from Fulham for Cooper as it will be going towards signing the players like Henry etc. That is our owners normal procedure.

Can't see anything wrong with that

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Cooper to Fulham on 17:31 - Jun 24 with 2513 viewsblackpooljack

Cooper to Fulham on 17:20 - Jun 24 by raynor94

Cooper 1-2 from Evs with BetVictor now
Cooper to Fulham on 17:42 - Jun 24 with 2481 viewsmagicdaps10

Cooper to Fulham on 17:20 - Jun 24 by raynor94

Same here, plenty of managers that won't cost the earth and are without a club.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cooper to Fulham on 17:48 - Jun 24 with 2461 viewsCatullus

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/not-as-straightforward-as-some-might-feel-stev

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Cooper to Fulham on 21:08 - Jun 24 with 2341 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 17:48 - Jun 24 by Catullus

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/not-as-straightforward-as-some-might-feel-stev

Nah, it was in the bag for today, nailed on (according to some non-fans / lurkers).

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 22:24 - Jun 24 with 2285 views34dfgdf54

Lucian Favre reportedly changes mind on taking over at Palace last minute. I hope this doesn’t cause a further delay as they are getting desperate now surely?

Cooper to Fulham on 23:11 - Jun 24 with 2201 viewsmax936

Cooper to Fulham on 22:24 - Jun 24 by 34dfgdf54

Lucian Favre reportedly changes mind on taking over at Palace last minute. I hope this doesn’t cause a further delay as they are getting desperate now surely?

Heard that Potter to Spurs was close earlier today, but just read on BBC Sport online Nuno is the leading contender, so who knows.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Cooper to Fulham on 09:43 - Jun 25 with 2034 viewsfulhamfaninpeace

Hi All, Been told that Cooper has agreed a 3 year deal at Fulham, will be completed as soon as fulham receive their 4 million compo from AFCB for Parker. That will then be used to pay for Cooper and his staff. Should be done by Monday at the latest is what I’ve heard
Cooper to Fulham on 09:53 - Jun 25 with 2021 viewsFireboy2

Cooper to Fulham on 09:43 - Jun 25 by fulhamfaninpeace

Hi All, Been told that Cooper has agreed a 3 year deal at Fulham, will be completed as soon as fulham receive their 4 million compo from AFCB for Parker. That will then be used to pay for Cooper and his staff. Should be done by Monday at the latest is what I’ve heard

Cheers for that mate.

Let's hope that it's true 🤞
Cooper to Fulham on 10:07 - Jun 25 with 1992 viewsandypitt56

Fingers crossed hopefully works out for everyone involved. There's no doubting his effectiveness, I genuinely think he will get you promotion, they style of football wont be great though! Just hope we move for a manager with a more progressive passing approach. We dont have Ayew to lump it up to anymore!
Cooper to Fulham on 11:27 - Jun 25 with 1935 viewsCatullus

As you can probably tell fromthe replies, many on here want Cooper out. Maybe he'll do better at yours with a stronger first team and more financial clout but many of us believe he's run out of ideas, turned negative and constantly plays it safe which has become terrible to watch.

If he does come to you it may actually work in our favour but as with all things football, it's always a gamble and he could have you charging back to the Prem in style. We could put a new manager in and be fighting relegation....who knows?

Cooper to Fulham on 16:20 - Jun 26 with 1639 viewsAndyCole

Cooper to Fulham on 21:17 - Jun 22 by fulhamfaninpeace

Hi all, Fulham fan here. Thanks for allowing me to join your forum. I have a source at Fulham that tells me Steve Cooper woll be our next head coach and is due in London on Thursday to finalise the deal in view of it being announced before the players return to pre-season training on Monday. Now for us fulham fans, we are a little bit underwhelmed by this appointment, as strikes me as someone that plays a boring style like Parker. What can we expect? Is it boring? Or is it nice attacking passing football? We have a lot of good youngsters coming through so think he’s probably been brought in to integrate them. Any views would be greatly appreciated

Should Cooper choose Fulham (or more likely one of his Prem league suitors) you are highly likely to achieve outstanding results, with progressive innovative football, a motivated tight squad (after he casts aside the weaker types that shirk the non-negotiables), and most importantly have a strength of character and bouncebackability that you will be proud of.

Note - Perspective : 75% of proper fans want Cooper to stay. Whilst ~70% of the moaning doom merchants and plastics on here wanted Cooper out - just ahead of the Playoffs ! FFS. The forum is currently skewed and laden with miserable, entitled plastics who will no doubt be sloping off as soon as the going gets proper tough. Most of them have clearly never kicked a ball and are conference league north at best in their analyses.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Cooper to Fulham on 16:41 - Jun 26 with 1596 viewsWhiterockin

Cooper to Fulham on 16:20 - Jun 26 by AndyCole

Should Cooper choose Fulham (or more likely one of his Prem league suitors) you are highly likely to achieve outstanding results, with progressive innovative football, a motivated tight squad (after he casts aside the weaker types that shirk the non-negotiables), and most importantly have a strength of character and bouncebackability that you will be proud of.

Note - Perspective : 75% of proper fans want Cooper to stay. Whilst ~70% of the moaning doom merchants and plastics on here wanted Cooper out - just ahead of the Playoffs ! FFS. The forum is currently skewed and laden with miserable, entitled plastics who will no doubt be sloping off as soon as the going gets proper tough. Most of them have clearly never kicked a ball and are conference league north at best in their analyses.

Ask the love of your life to close the door on the way out and leave the compo in an envelope on the mantlepiece. Thank you.
Cooper to Fulham on 18:00 - Jun 26 with 1494 viewsandypitt56

Appleton being linked to take over from cooper
Cooper to Fulham on 10:23 - Jun 27 with 1267 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cooper to Fulham on 18:00 - Jun 26 by andypitt56

Appleton being linked to take over from cooper

Sounds a very decent shout

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Cooper to Fulham on 12:21 - Jun 27 with 1217 viewsjasper_T

All fallen apart now as Bournemouth won't pay Fulham any compensation for Parker.

Looks like they're going to have to pay Parker to go rather than banking a few million for him.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 12:31]
Cooper to Fulham on 12:37 - Jun 27 with 1174 views34dfgdf54

Cooper to Fulham on 12:21 - Jun 27 by jasper_T

All fallen apart now as Bournemouth won't pay Fulham any compensation for Parker.

Looks like they're going to have to pay Parker to go rather than banking a few million for him.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2021 12:31]

Tell palace they can have him for £2m
Cooper to Fulham on 12:39 - Jun 27 with 1166 viewsQJumpingJack

Marco Silva and Bilic now in contention at Fulham.
Maybe Cooper will be with us for the start of the season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024