Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The peaky blinders match thread. 23:10 - Jan 1 with 24788 viewsqpr_1968

must be the only one not going to birmingham.
had to cancel the coach because of circumstances failed to get match tickets.

have a good day out everyone going.

2-0 qpr.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The peaky blinders match thread. on 14:59 - Jan 2 with 2210 viewsstainrods_elbow

Tucked in nicely at 5th as things stand, with the Baggies losing and Blackburn/Huddersfield at 0-0. If things stay as they are, and we just get a point from our game in hand on West Brom (who we also host on 15th Jan), we're up to 4th. Tasty!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:01 - Jan 2 with 2169 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We're giving them far too much of the ball for my liking. Need to keep it better in all areas of the pitch.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:01 - Jan 2 with 2145 viewsstainrods_elbow

The peaky blinders match thread. on 14:59 - Jan 2 by stainrods_elbow

Tucked in nicely at 5th as things stand, with the Baggies losing and Blackburn/Huddersfield at 0-0. If things stay as they are, and we just get a point from our game in hand on West Brom (who we also host on 15th Jan), we're up to 4th. Tasty!

Can anyone explain where all their fans are? Or are all these empty blocks normal at St Andrew's these days?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:02 - Jan 2 with 2166 viewskernowhoop

We look superior and this feels like a game that we should win. But, apart from the goal, the half-time stats are nearly all in favour of Birmingham. Why doesn't the game look like that?
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:02 - Jan 2 with 2138 viewsDylanP

Willock had a great first half; probably his best 45 minutes of the season. He was so influential and created a lot. I feel like this is what Willock looks like when he truly lives up to his potential -- controlling the attacking pace and making other players look good. Well done lad.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:03 - Jan 2 with 2092 viewsBklynRanger

The peaky blinders match thread. on 14:59 - Jan 2 by wood_hoop

IMO we are playing more than ok, Willock getting more space and he's using it well.

No team is going to make it a walk in the park but we are defending well and the Brummies you assume will get better, but we keep playing positivly and the games is ours.

I'd agree with that.

The Brum defenders must be well pissed off with their midfielders - I think they've done quite a good job of last ditch tackles and blocks to keep us out. Think we look good, just need a few more moves to come off. Field and Amos doing a great job of covering ground.
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:05 - Jan 2 with 2048 viewstraininvain

Probably the best 45 minutes I’ve seen from Field. I was starting to wonder if he might be a bit overhyped.
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:07 - Jan 2 with 1998 viewsCamberleyR

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:05 - Jan 2 by traininvain

Probably the best 45 minutes I’ve seen from Field. I was starting to wonder if he might be a bit overhyped.

He hasn't had a pre-season so he will be like Willock was last season, it will take time to get up to full speed.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:07 - Jan 2 with 1990 viewsHarbour

Woods on for them…argh
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:08 - Jan 2 with 1960 viewsnix

Gray nearly in there, goalkeeper did well.
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:09 - Jan 2 with 1904 viewsBurnleyhoop

Why is Friend being allowed to constantly bring the ball out of defence into midfield?

Dykes and Gray not closing down enough. Dykes for me has spent most of the half at walking pace. Needs to get a sweat on!
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:13 - Jan 2 with 1780 viewsBoston

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:01 - Jan 2 by stainrods_elbow

Can anyone explain where all their fans are? Or are all these empty blocks normal at St Andrew's these days?

They don't open all of the stadium because they can't afford the repairs required.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:17 - Jan 2 with 1635 viewsBoston

Millwall blow it at Bristol, up 2-1 they lose 3-2.

WBA equalizes.

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:18 - Jan 2 with 1591 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Would love to see Johansson on.

I don't see any control at all in midfield, and very little invention. We need to get the ball to Willock as much as possible.

At the moment we're relying on just our defence which, although they're playing very well, is dangerous.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:19 - Jan 2 with 1528 viewsWegerles_Stairs

How is that a foul/yellow card?
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:20 - Jan 2 with 1502 viewsQPRSteve

Agree on Stefan coming on. Ref's beginning to get in my bad books with some of his decisions.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 15:21]
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:21 - Jan 2 with 1454 viewstraininvain

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:18 - Jan 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Would love to see Johansson on.

I don't see any control at all in midfield, and very little invention. We need to get the ball to Willock as much as possible.

At the moment we're relying on just our defence which, although they're playing very well, is dangerous.

Agreed. It’s all looking a bit loose. I’m not sure we need both Dykes and Gray up front. I’d prefer another body in midfield and a bit more control over the game.
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:22 - Jan 2 with 1378 viewsWegerles_Stairs

How on earth is that not a foul on Uncs? This is getting ridiculous.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 15:23]
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:22 - Jan 2 with 1364 viewsBklynRanger

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:21 - Jan 2 by traininvain

Agreed. It’s all looking a bit loose. I’m not sure we need both Dykes and Gray up front. I’d prefer another body in midfield and a bit more control over the game.

Yeah - Dykes for Stef, move Amos in behind Grady maybe.

Dykes has obviously been told to hold a particular position but he's been a bit short on energy at times.
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:23 - Jan 2 with 1356 viewsQPRSteve

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:21 - Jan 2 by traininvain

You have your wish. Gray off
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:23 - Jan 2 with 1354 viewsBoston

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:20 - Jan 2 by QPRSteve

Agree on Stefan coming on. Ref's beginning to get in my bad books with some of his decisions.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2022 15:21]

..lack of decisions!

The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:23 - Jan 2 with 1344 viewsstrikerace

I like the sub. Change the formation. Its getting a little uncomfortable
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:25 - Jan 2 with 1227 viewsVancouverHoop

"Bowyer's a man of his convictions... And he's certainly got some convictions."

Love it!
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:27 - Jan 2 with 1158 viewsQPRSteve

"Lee Bowyer, a man of his convictions and he certainly has conviction." I thought he was acquitted? 😁
The peaky blinders match thread. on 15:30 - Jan 2 with 1029 viewsR_from_afar

Stunning individual goal by Willock

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024