Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare by Harry 20:49 - Oct 27 with 15066 viewsbritferry

Book out Jan 10th, priced at a bargain £28

I think I'll just wait and see it on The Crown

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Spare by Harry on 22:04 - Jan 3 with 1404 viewsFlashberryjack

Spare by Harry on 20:43 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

I’d wager that most people were not even aware of her heritage.

While the media can put race baiting slants on things, I agree… it’s very rare that the public do.

I’m still yet to meet a genuine racist and I’ve lived in the U.K. Australasia and America. The worst comments based on race that I have seen have come against white people. The media try and race bait and paint racism out as this rabid beast, but I call BS on it.

It exists but it’s extremely rare. So much so you could go half your life and never bump into someone who is.

I for one didn't think about her skin complexion, she seemed to be making more of it than anyone else, in fact most people I know made more comments about the colour of Harry's hair, and his exact heritage.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Spare by Harry on 22:08 - Jan 3 with 1387 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 21:59 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

Oh I have met plenty but that’s due to the job.

Yeah, I would guess you tend to bump into the dregs of society.

But those that make an impact (business owners, corporate people, average joes) they are just normal accepting people. I’m sure if I went to the backwater areas of these places then I’m sure I could find a whole myriad of people with bizarre ways of thinking.

But the way the media portray it, is that these people are impacting life. Stopping people get jobs etc - it’s not the case. You would find more racist type people in the benefits office than the boardroom.

So when it comes to the general public, I just don’t buy the racism stuff. The vast majority of people are decent humans and it is those people that are often painted as something they are not.

I’ve been called a racist 3 times on here, yet you wouldn’t be able to pick out a single racist comment.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Spare by Harry on 22:24 - Jan 3 with 1381 viewsmax936

Spare by Harry on 21:34 - Oct 27 by Wingstandwood

Story about the 'The Duke Of Victimhood' who quit the U.K for the sake of 'privacy' so he could move to quote his "healing" £11 million Montecito mansion so he could write a book.....appear on Oprah.....sign a Netflix deal....do podcasts on Spotify.....travel with James Corden on an open topped double decker bus traveling through LA....to sit amongst celebrities in Super Bowl stadium VIP seat section, to mix with other celebrities elsewhere to appear in magazines etc, etc, etc.

£28 quid to read the self pitying cr@p of a private jet traveling environmentalist, phony and hypocrite of the highest order? Absolute extortionate! He is a complete and utter charlatan. "Lifestyles of the rich and famous, always complaining, always complaining".

Its her, it always has been her, he's just besotted with her and meekly follows, IMO

She was never gonna be the main headline in the RF, to many ahead of her, although ironically she's the major talking point amongst those with an interest now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Spare by Harry on 22:29 - Jan 3 with 1365 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 22:04 - Jan 3 by Flashberryjack

I for one didn't think about her skin complexion, she seemed to be making more of it than anyone else, in fact most people I know made more comments about the colour of Harry's hair, and his exact heritage.

Agreed, I think that can be the trap the media sets though unfortunately. This was also a main issue I had with BLM and the lies they spread, it affects peoples way of thinking.

For example 10 people go for a job interview, 9 white and 1 black.

One of the white people gets hired (as statistically probable with 90% being white) the other 9 rejected.

8 of those white people walk away thinking how to improve for next time, the 1 black person has a seed implanted in their head that it was because of the colour of their skin and may see it as a barrier to entry and give up, may even cite racism as a reason they didn’t get the job and spread that word, and it becomes generational.

So while on the surface these “movements” claim to be doing good, if it’s not accurate (which none of it was) then it’s doing widespread harm, psychologically as much as anything else.

So while I don’t agree with her that her heritage is an issue for people, I think she is the victim of many movements which plant these things in peoples heads and they simply believe it.

Just like the whole “lack of black managers thing”, after I spent 10 minutes researching it I found the number of employed black football managers was the exact (if not slightly higher) % proportion of black managers that qualified for their license in the last 25 years.

Soo Campbell seems to cite race when he doesn’t get s job, and it’s probably to do with the above media pushed myth that nobody has bothered putting in the work to check.

These things that appear to be fighting racism, simply create it out of thin air, so the affect of any racism is much larger as a result of these things than before, because you have the genuine racism (which is rare) and now all the needlessly fabricated racism (which is extremely common) and it all weighs on peoples way of thinking.

Spare by Harry on 23:12 - Jan 3 with 1340 viewsJack_Kass

Harry is an alrite lad, relatively humble and relatable

Based on her television demeanor alone, I wouldn't trust Meghan as far as twice the distance that I could throw her, there is a very odd aurora to her.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Spare by Harry on 23:14 - Jan 3 with 1337 viewsJack_Kass

Spare by Harry on 22:29 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

Agreed, I think that can be the trap the media sets though unfortunately. This was also a main issue I had with BLM and the lies they spread, it affects peoples way of thinking.

For example 10 people go for a job interview, 9 white and 1 black.

One of the white people gets hired (as statistically probable with 90% being white) the other 9 rejected.

8 of those white people walk away thinking how to improve for next time, the 1 black person has a seed implanted in their head that it was because of the colour of their skin and may see it as a barrier to entry and give up, may even cite racism as a reason they didn’t get the job and spread that word, and it becomes generational.

So while on the surface these “movements” claim to be doing good, if it’s not accurate (which none of it was) then it’s doing widespread harm, psychologically as much as anything else.

So while I don’t agree with her that her heritage is an issue for people, I think she is the victim of many movements which plant these things in peoples heads and they simply believe it.

Just like the whole “lack of black managers thing”, after I spent 10 minutes researching it I found the number of employed black football managers was the exact (if not slightly higher) % proportion of black managers that qualified for their license in the last 25 years.

Soo Campbell seems to cite race when he doesn’t get s job, and it’s probably to do with the above media pushed myth that nobody has bothered putting in the work to check.

These things that appear to be fighting racism, simply create it out of thin air, so the affect of any racism is much larger as a result of these things than before, because you have the genuine racism (which is rare) and now all the needlessly fabricated racism (which is extremely common) and it all weighs on peoples way of thinking.

This is not the first time someone has said this to you, but you really don't understand what Racism is.

I mean above the level of reading a Google definition.

Spare by Harry on 23:25 - Jan 3 with 1321 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 23:14 - Jan 3 by Jack_Kass

This is not the first time someone has said this to you, but you really don't understand what Racism is.

I mean above the level of reading a Google definition.

So what you mean is you want to change the definition of the word and then everyone agree with your interpretation of an already established meaning?

Whether you are the first or the last to say it, reality doesn’t care.

Spare by Harry on 08:56 - Jan 4 with 1284 viewsonehunglow

Spare by Harry on 23:12 - Jan 3 by Jack_Kass

Based on her television demeanor alone, I wouldn't trust Meghan as far as twice the distance that I could throw her, there is a very odd aurora to her.

With respect, it is impossible for anyone brought up as he was in that family to be remotely so.
It is impossible.
I see Megan as simply a gold digger .
Nothing to do with race whatsoever .
I say the same about Sarah Ferguson and nowt to do with her being very auburn .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Login to get fewer ads

Spare by Harry on 09:52 - Jan 4 with 1257 viewsJack_Kass

Spare by Harry on 23:25 - Jan 3 by Dr_Parnassus

So what you mean is you want to change the definition of the word and then everyone agree with your interpretation of an already established meaning?

Whether you are the first or the last to say it, reality doesn’t care.

What I mean is that you have no comprehension of a deeply complex issue that is embedded within the fabric of society.

Ergo go and read a book exploring it in a sociological context.

Spare by Harry on 09:57 - Jan 4 with 1250 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 09:52 - Jan 4 by Jack_Kass

What I mean is that you have no comprehension of a deeply complex issue that is embedded within the fabric of society.

Ergo go and read a book exploring it in a sociological context.

Of course I do, again what you mean is you want to shift the meaning to keep the notion alive in areas it doesn’t exist.

You aren’t the only one.

The floor is yours, you have had two posts to try and express yourself, don’t be shy.

Spare by Harry on 10:49 - Jan 4 with 1234 viewsJack_Kass

Spare by Harry on 09:57 - Jan 4 by Dr_Parnassus

Of course I do, again what you mean is you want to shift the meaning to keep the notion alive in areas it doesn’t exist.

You aren’t the only one.

The floor is yours, you have had two posts to try and express yourself, don’t be shy.

What is a meaning?

Spare by Harry on 11:03 - Jan 4 with 1220 viewsDr_Parnassus

If we are to have a meaningful discussion here then you are going to have to start helping yourself out, we all have access to the same information.

Spare by Harry on 11:05 - Jan 4 with 1224 viewshowenjack

Yes she thinks she is the Northern light enriching the Northern Hemisphere with her pronouncements quite ironic really when you realise that the Aurora Borealis is the result of cosmic radiation being attracted from a greater heavenly Orb and we are just witnessing the emission and subsequent reflecting glow of a far more powerful entity. Sums up Meghan's relationship with the royal Family perfectly.
Spare by Harry on 11:28 - Jan 4 with 1217 viewsJack_Kass

Spare by Harry on 11:03 - Jan 4 by Dr_Parnassus

If we are to have a meaningful discussion here then you are going to have to start helping yourself out, we all have access to the same information.

Ahh, so you don't know, hence the reliance on Google.

We can continue once you answer the question.

Spare by Harry on 11:31 - Jan 4 with 1210 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 11:28 - Jan 4 by Jack_Kass

Ahh, so you don't know, hence the reliance on Google.

We can continue once you answer the question.

You seem to be shying away.

I know what the word “meaning” means, yes. I posted it for you to show I am not using my interpretation of the word but THE interpretation of the word.

The thing with views like yours (I’ve read them before), they are based on meanings you create for words which changes your reality, I say “your” reality because actual reality remains unaffected.

Now please, enlighten us as to what you wish to change the meaning of “racism” to.

Spare by Harry on 12:02 - Jan 4 with 1191 viewsJack_Kass

Spare by Harry on 11:31 - Jan 4 by Dr_Parnassus

You seem to be shying away.

I know what the word “meaning” means, yes. I posted it for you to show I am not using my interpretation of the word but THE interpretation of the word.

The thing with views like yours (I’ve read them before), they are based on meanings you create for words which changes your reality, I say “your” reality because actual reality remains unaffected.

Now please, enlighten us as to what you wish to change the meaning of “racism” to.

Right on cue you present the deep flaws behind your reasoning.

You are unable to present your interpretation.

So think about how that can be related to Racism and return it to the discussion.

Spare by Harry on 12:07 - Jan 4 with 1184 viewsDr_Parnassus

Spare by Harry on 12:02 - Jan 4 by Jack_Kass

Right on cue you present the deep flaws behind your reasoning.

You are unable to present your interpretation.

So think about how that can be related to Racism and return it to the discussion.

I don’t have an interpretation of words. I use their globally agreed definitions.

I use the words actual meaning, I don’t make meanings up to suit my narrative.

It’s very easy to have your own interpretations of words and then create any outcome you like. It’s confirmation bias, start with an outcome and work backwards - if it doesn’t fit then change the meaning of words until it does.

That’s a modern leftist technique to avoid debate and culpability for how much they have to bend reality in order to make their agenda fit.

You have had 5 posts and still haven’t said anything about racism, only trying to set the stage to be able to have artistic license over definitions and language.

Spare by Harry on 13:20 - Jan 4 with 1159 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

You could throw her quite far with a good tailwind and a canyon.

Disclaimer: this is a joke. I do not approve of, condone or encourage the throwing of Duchesses or any other persons from altitude or otherwise. Please don’t cancel me.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Spare by Harry on 13:53 - Jan 4 with 1148 viewsKilkennyjack

Spare by Harry on 07:17 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

Absolutely agree. If my mum was treated the way she was and then my wife was going the same way, and my family at best let it happen, I’d say ‘sod you all’ and get out of there,

Re the programmes they’re doing, I guess that’s about controlling the narrative.

The press hounded his mum, have plagued him all his life, screwed up his army career now they’re after his wife.

In that situation, I’d protect my wife, no question

100 per cent.

The main stream media have done a job judging by the comments here.
Always pro union and pro monarchy.

He is a veteran but uniquely gets hated like few others.
In fact he gets it more than one Andrew Windsor.
And uncle Andy paid £12 m to a woman he says he never met to be quiet about things he never did (there are photos though).
Plus there is Andrews old friend in the States, Jeffrey ….

But yes lets all hate on Harry instead ….. wise up people please ….

Beware of the Risen People

Spare by Harry on 13:55 - Jan 4 with 1148 viewsKilkennyjack

Spare by Harry on 14:05 - Jan 3 by Sirjohnalot

Have to disagree there, certain elements of the media (Daily Mail) and elements of the British Public had a big problem with her not being white. The DM reporting eg the way she was holding on to her bump when she was pregnant compared with Katherine.

Such a shame as it could really have modernised the Royal Family. Out of all of them I think Harry would be great to have a beer with. Biggest tragedy is brothers falling out. Find that really sad.

Spot on.

Spare by Harry on 15:02 - Jan 4 with 1128 viewsbritferry

Spare by Harry on 13:53 - Jan 4 by Kilkennyjack

100 per cent.

And uncle Andy paid £12 m to a woman he says he never met to be quiet about things he never did (there are photos though).

Oh we had a thread on that multi-millionaire too but he hasn't got a book out next week telling the world how hard his life has been

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Spare by Harry on 16:50 - Jan 4 with 1095 viewsKilkennyjack

Spare by Harry on 15:02 - Jan 4 by britferry

Oh we had a thread on that multi-millionaire too but he hasn't got a book out next week telling the world how hard his life has been

And I wonder why ….. 🤷‍♂️

Spare by Harry on 20:04 - Jan 4 with 1059 viewsOhyeah

Certainly no supporter of the RF.

But I just wish these deluded entitled hypocrite spoilt liars would disappear forever either go and live off grid in Alaska or take a journey around the Pacific in a rowing boat...
Lets be honest they are both as bad as each other.
Personally I disliked her after finishing work one day and witnessing live at Wimbledon the removal of paying customers being forced out of their seats in a block so she & her yank mates could watch the tennis as if she was a megastar....
Spare by Harry on 20:10 - Jan 4 with 1054 viewsOhyeah

Spare by Harry on 13:53 - Jan 4 by Kilkennyjack

100 per cent.

Andrew for all his reprehensible sins did at least serve in a combat zone for his country unlike that Harry who spent two tours of duty in Afghanistan hiding away ......
Spare by Harry on 07:08 - Jan 5 with 1003 viewsjackal

Apparently he's bleating that William pushed him to he ground.

Big deal, brothers scrap all the time. Man up!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024