Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spare by Harry 20:49 - Oct 27 with 13742 viewsbritferry

Book out Jan 10th, priced at a bargain £28

I think I'll just wait and see it on The Crown

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Spare by Harry on 22:45 - Jan 5 with 1098 viewspencoedjack

Spare by Harry on 22:19 - Jan 5 by Treforys_Jack

Ah rite, the post made it out that William should be tried and convicted for assaulting/ pushing his brother. Read it again and you'll see what I mean...........maybe

You are replying to a poster who has made no secret that he has no issue with the killing of British soldiers/ members of the royal family & British people by terrorists from Southern Ireland

To then start whimpering about a dust up between 2 brothers which resulted in a broken necklace & dog bowl says it all.
Spare by Harry on 07:28 - Jan 6 with 1024 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

He’s claimed to have killed 25 people during his time as a helicopter pilot in Afghanistan but sources say most of them were during take off and landing.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Spare by Harry on 08:42 - Jan 6 with 983 viewsonehunglow

Now by admitting to killing 25Taliban he makes himself a target for nutters .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Spare by Harry on 08:44 - Jan 6 with 981 viewsonehunglow

Spare by Harry on 22:45 - Jan 5 by pencoedjack

You are replying to a poster who has made no secret that he has no issue with the killing of British soldiers/ members of the royal family & British people by terrorists from Southern Ireland

To then start whimpering about a dust up between 2 brothers which resulted in a broken necklace & dog bowl says it all.

I have long since quit commenting about how the rebels of Eire blew British kids to pieces not 25 miles from where Inlive
If Swansea had been subjected to such atrocities ,we d see more indignation . There again,maybe not.

Spare by Harry on 09:29 - Jan 6 with 971 viewsBoundy

Spare by Harry on 08:42 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

Not the sharpest is he , nor a normal thing to say in the cold light of day , not many squaddies would admit to non service and to keep count , does that mean they were individual kills . Different times different people

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Spare by Harry on 09:33 - Jan 6 with 970 viewsBoundy

Spare by Harry on 16:32 - Jan 5 by STID2017

Isn't he claiming William made him ?

What made him (allegedly of course ) was a brief encounter between his mum and a certain ex Army officer .

Spare by Harry on 09:40 - Jan 6 with 964 viewsonehunglow

Spare by Harry on 09:29 - Jan 6 by Boundy

Not the sharpest is he , nor a normal thing to say in the cold light of day , not many squaddies would admit to non service and to keep count , does that mean they were individual kills . Different times different people

I’m beginning to think Harry is not quite sane.
He really does have issues and his life ,to me,looks empty ,meaningless and dysfunctional.

It’s why I chortle to myself when people call his type as privileged .

He is absolutely without any privilege ..

Spare by Harry on 10:12 - Jan 6 with 951 viewsBoundy

Spare by Harry on 09:40 - Jan 6 by onehunglow

He really does have issues and his life ,to me,looks empty ,meaningless and dysfunctional.

Its privileged with the good the things in life , no money worries , a family , his health, big house , everything everyday folk aspire to have . Sad to see in some ways to have your private life and others ( their privacy invaded without consent) laid bare to the public

Login to get fewer ads

Spare by Harry on 11:06 - Jan 6 with 934 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Luckily he’s living in a safe country where said nutters find it difficult to get hold of firearms and half a tonne of ammunition.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Spare by Harry on 11:35 - Jan 6 with 922 viewsCountyJim

Spare by Harry on 11:06 - Jan 6 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Luckily he’s living in a safe country where said nutters find it difficult to get hold of firearms and half a tonne of ammunition.

Spare by Harry on 11:45 - Jan 6 with 917 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Seems all the drugs he has claimed to taken have caused him to lose his memory and hallucinate.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Spare by Harry on 11:55 - Jan 6 with 912 viewsCountyJim

You should be a police officer being that sharp working out he's not quite right in the head
Spare by Harry on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 849 viewsBoundy

Not everyone is pleased with his comments

"Adam Holloway, the Conservative MP for Gravesham who fought in Iraq for the British Army, wrote in the Spectator that many soldiers did not think it was appropriate to publicise their kill count.

"It's not about macho codes. It's about decency and respect for the lives you have taken," he wrote.

Ben McBean, who lost an arm and a leg serving with the Royal Marines in Afghanistan and was described by Prince Harry as a hero after the pair met at several events, said the royal needed to "shut up".

He wrote on Twitter: "Love you #PrinceHarry but you need to shut up! Makes you wonder the people he's hanging around with.

"If it was good people somebody by now would have told him to stop."

Another serviceman still serving told the BBC Harry's comments were "very unsoldier-like".

The soldier, who's done several tours of Afghanistan, said he would struggle to work out how many "kills" he had been directly involved in - without access to all the specific patrol reports. Lots of people firing roughly in the same direction would make it harder to tell too.

And like many military personnel he said he had no interest in keeping count. More often it is those who write books who seem to take more of an interest in their kill statistics. "

The damage is done now .

Spare by Harry on 15:34 - Jan 6 with 838 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Some if the content referred to on the radio today makes me wonder his motives are?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Spare by Harry on 15:59 - Jan 6 with 822 viewsGwyn737

I tend not to comment on this stuff as I'm genuinely not interested.

However, it's frustrating to see this dominating press coverage when they'd be better served covering the disater that the NHS currently is.

Every news channel and print source shoul be screaming about this.
Spare by Harry on 16:04 - Jan 6 with 810 viewsSirjohnalot

Can understand why they're speaking out as the press will keep publishing stories, but if it correct that he has boasted about his body count, that is staggeringly bad (if that's correct)
Spare by Harry on 17:26 - Jan 6 with 757 viewsmax936

Spare by Harry on 15:59 - Jan 6 by Gwyn737

I tend not to comment on this stuff as I'm genuinely not interested.

However, it's frustrating to see this dominating press coverage when they'd be better served covering the disater that the NHS currently is.

Every news channel and print source shoul be screaming about this.

THIS 100%

I will say that I put this all down to Markel, she's a nasty vindictive piece of work

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Spare by Harry on 18:06 - Jan 6 with 740 viewsshingle

Well if he got taken out i certainly would not lose a minutes sleep over it.
Spare by Harry on 18:08 - Jan 6 with 734 viewsKeithHaynes

Psychopathy in action.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Spare by Harry on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 727 viewsshingle

Spare by Harry on 10:12 - Jan 6 by Boundy

Its privileged with the good the things in life , no money worries , a family , his health, big house , everything everyday folk aspire to have . Sad to see in some ways to have your private life and others ( their privacy invaded without consent) laid bare to the public

And yet you have those who struggle in life with low wages and poor health care etc worshipping and worrying over the likes of him i just scratch my head over the mentality of these people.
Spare by Harry on 18:43 - Jan 6 with 698 viewsBoundy

Spare by Harry on 18:11 - Jan 6 by shingle

And yet you have those who struggle in life with low wages and poor health care etc worshipping and worrying over the likes of him i just scratch my head over the mentality of these people.

Not sure what the balance is yes theres a few who worship the pair walk on but most of my social group for example mirror the majority of comments on here .

Spare by Harry on 18:46 - Jan 6 with 696 viewsbritferry

I wonder what Harry saw in her in the first place?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Spare by Harry on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 692 viewsangryjack

He's a first class tw@t..fair play..
Spare by Harry on 18:57 - Jan 6 with 681 viewsTreforys_Jack

Spare by Harry on 18:52 - Jan 6 by angryjack

He's a first class tw@t..fair play..

Not the sharpest tool, that's for sure.
Spare by Harry on 19:30 - Jan 6 with 645 viewsshingle

Spare by Harry on 18:43 - Jan 6 by Boundy

Not sure what the balance is yes theres a few who worship the pair walk on but most of my social group for example mirror the majority of comments on here .

Oh i would imagine there are plenty out there and plenty more patiently waiting for the book release to put even more money in his pocket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024