Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City 12:46 - Feb 12 with 12431 viewsmagicdaps10

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 12:48 - Feb 12 with 4480 viewsmagicdaps10

I kind of have a feel how this will go, want to just see in numbers on here.

No counter arguments lads, let's just see the numbers.

Plenty of other posts on here that the debate can be taken up.

Let's just see the numbers on this one without any Tom Foolery.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 13:11 - Feb 12 with 4379 viewsDr_Parnassus

Doing enough to what end? It’s a bit vague really isn’t it. Not sure how anyone can give an accurate answer without knowing that.

Doing enough to make us a world super power like Real Madrid, no.

Doing enough to give us a squad capable of promotion, yes.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 16:28 - Feb 12 with 4346 viewsguthrieintherain

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 12:48 - Feb 12 by magicdaps10

Our side squad is not as good as plenty in this division.

Better than we are showing but not good enough to challenge for promotion.in my view.

We need more quality on on the pitch but Russ is not the answer just unwilling to learn and adapt.

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 18:38 - Feb 12 with 4274 viewsGixerJack

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 12:48 - Feb 12 by magicdaps10

I think it’s impossible to have a poll without Tom Foolery when posters have multiple usernames
Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 18:44 - Feb 12 with 4260 viewsKeithHaynes

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 18:38 - Feb 12 by GixerJack

I think it’s impossible to have a poll without Tom Foolery when posters have multiple usernames

That’s a thing that’s from the past after this weekend.
When a multiple username posts from now on they get banned.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:09 - Feb 12 with 4233 viewsGixerJack

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 18:44 - Feb 12 by KeithHaynes

That’s a thing that’s from the past after this weekend.
When a multiple username posts from now on they get banned.

👍 never really understood the point of it to be honest
Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:34 - Feb 12 with 4196 viewsbuilthjack

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:09 - Feb 12 by GixerJack

On the owners A big NO.
On the multiple user names - Some thrive on hiding behind a keyboard, so the more user names the better for them. Pathetic if you ask me.
The trouble is , they may have more than one IP address.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:40 - Feb 12 with 4190 viewsKeithHaynes

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:34 - Feb 12 by builthjack

On the owners A big NO.
On the multiple user names - Some thrive on hiding behind a keyboard, so the more user names the better for them. Pathetic if you ask me.
The trouble is , they may have more than one IP address.

New software not a problem.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Login to get fewer ads

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:55 - Feb 12 with 4171 viewsbuilthjack

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:40 - Feb 12 by KeithHaynes

Tidy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 20:13 - Feb 12 with 4146 viewsBadlands

Aren’t people tired of slagging off the Americans?
What is the point?
We know the usual names will slag them off any time we aren’t perfect and praise everyone and his dog if things go well.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 20:31 - Feb 12 with 4085 viewsDr_Parnassus

The way to judge the squad is easy really.

We are what? 6-7 points off a play off place. Would another manager have mustered that on top of what we already have.

It’s a resounding yes for me. All we had to do in the last 16 games was up it from 2 wins to 4 wins. Even 4 wins in 16 is pretty poor.

As for the new multi username rule, that’s a Godsend. The bullies will have to take a new angle of attack now that one is dead after they lose the next poll. Wonder what it will be..

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 20:33 - Feb 12 with 4116 viewsGixerJack

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:40 - Feb 12 by KeithHaynes

Wot like a shell suit??? 😂🤣
Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 20:52 - Feb 12 with 4091 viewsSTID2017

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 19:09 - Feb 12 by GixerJack

Mine was a genuine reason.
Up until 2017 I used a different username.
One poster on the site ( who Keith knows and is a known troublemaker. Doesn't post on here as far as I know ) became an internet bully and scourge of lots of good people on the forum, as well as an almighty pain for Phil S.
So I changed it to my current username and have continued using it for the last 6 years.
Obviously this was before Keith's time as owner.
Sorry Gixer, I requested the same on one of my polls but it was quickly dragged down as many seem to be on this site.
For what it is worth I am in the no category

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 21:35 - Feb 12 with 4057 viewsFireboy2

I just cannot believe that over half of people who have voted think that the owners are doing enough 🙄
Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 21:42 - Feb 12 with 4035 viewsWhiterockin

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 21:35 - Feb 12 by Fireboy2

I just cannot believe that over half of people who have voted think that the owners are doing enough 🙄

Possibly it is less with multiple usernames and therefor votes.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 21:47 - Feb 12 with 4006 viewsbuilthjack

Rigged perhaps.

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 21:51 - Feb 12 with 3998 viewsSTID2017

I know.
Unbelievable

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:17 - Feb 12 with 3957 viewsWhiterockin

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 21:47 - Feb 12 by builthjack

Rigged perhaps.

It will quickly cease when banning of multiple usernames comes into force.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:22 - Feb 12 with 3941 viewsraynor94

I don't mind people knowing.

I voted yes, there are teams in this division £20-30 million in debt!

Of course we all want more money spent, but we are a stable Championship club, something I could only dream of in my first 20 years of supporting the club.

Sometimes you need to be careful what you wish for

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:38 - Feb 12 with 3902 viewsDr_Parnassus

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:22 - Feb 12 by raynor94

Of course we all want more money spent, but we are a stable Championship club, something I could only dream of in my first 20 years of supporting the club.

Spot on and many spend next to nothing and have a salary budget of half ours. Who below us could finance the likes of Allen, Ntcham, Naughton, Fisher, Manning, Grimes, Piroe, Darling, Fulton etc and still spend multiple millions a year on players.

The answer is, not many.

The question boils down to how much is enough? I think even if we spent millions get again in January people still wouldn’t be happy.

The concern is the delusion that sets in among the fan base. As soon as people speak out and add reality into the mix then it becomes “a conspiracy”. They refuse to step back and actually look at what the owners are putting in.

Hence why myths get created.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2023 22:42]

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:42 - Feb 12 with 3917 viewsFireboy2

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:22 - Feb 12 by raynor94

I wish for us to stay in the championship, I think we could be facing a relegation battle next season if your exalted leaders do not stop sitting on their hands.
Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:47 - Feb 12 with 3886 viewsDr_Parnassus

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:42 - Feb 12 by Fireboy2

I wish for us to stay in the championship, I think we could be facing a relegation battle next season if your exalted leaders do not stop sitting on their hands.

They have spent €8.5m in the last season and a half.

Not including financing extremely expensive free agent deals like Ntcham and Allen, while staving off bids for Grimes and Whittaker.

Again, what more are you expecting?

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 23:34 - Feb 12 with 3861 viewsraynor94

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 22:42 - Feb 12 by Fireboy2

Not with the squad we have, I backed Martin from the beginning, but enough is enough now.

We could be in trouble next season if we persist with him, we are shipping goals and he has no idea how to address it

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 23:43 - Feb 12 with 3854 viewsSTID2017

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 23:34 - Feb 12 by raynor94

Not with the squad we have, I backed Martin from the beginning, but enough is enough now.

We could be in trouble next season if we persist with him, we are shipping goals and he has no idea how to address it

Without getting rid of the owners we will still continue ( maybe with the odd blip like the play off final we lost ) on a downward trajectory.

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 23:49 - Feb 12 with 3851 viewsraynor94

Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City on 23:43 - Feb 12 by STID2017

Without getting rid of the owners we will still continue ( maybe with the odd blip like the play off final we lost ) on a downward trajectory.

Get rid of the owners, but whose going to replace them?

There's nobody out there banging on the door to buy us.

Must be a first but I'm agreeing with the Dr, what do people actually expect

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024