Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joel Piroe - new contract? 11:27 - Aug 4 with 3058 viewsDaggyjack

https://insidefutbol.com/2023/08/04/claim-from-italy-everton-and-leeds-united-se

Claims from Italy that Joel is to sign a new contract with the Swans.
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 11:35 - Aug 4 with 3011 viewsunion_jack

Sounds like a come and get me quickly before I do.

Just can’t see us affording him.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 11:43 - Aug 4 with 2983 viewsheatwave

No chance.
His old man is up to something.
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:04 - Aug 4 with 2921 viewsonehunglow

I just got moist

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:53 - Aug 4 with 2800 viewsWhiterockin

A new contract with a set buy out could be an option. If he delivers on the pitch, we would get our price and instead of a golden handshake he would get anything over the top.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:57 - Aug 4 with 2783 viewsFireboy2

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:53 - Aug 4 by Whiterockin

A new contract with a set buy out could be an option. If he delivers on the pitch, we would get our price and instead of a golden handshake he would get anything over the top.

This is what I'm thinking and hoping 🙏
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 2750 viewsonehunglow

This fella is key for us.
We keep him as you suggest and we benefit.
Do as you suggest and we are compensated .
This could really set us alight this season
I’m hopeful
I think

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:04 - Aug 4 with 2755 viewsThurrockJack92

Would be fantastic if this happened, 99% certain he won't sign a new contract though.
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:09 - Aug 4 with 2730 viewsSullutaCreturned

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:04 - Aug 4 by ThurrockJack92

Would be fantastic if this happened, 99% certain he won't sign a new contract though.

I'll go the full 100.

When it runs out he will sign for whoever offers the most money. Included in that will be a few million in a signing on fee. he could get 4-5 million and 60k per week in the EPL and we could never match that so why would he sign up again when he is refusing to leave because we won't match the deal allegedly offered by the previous CEO?

The only fly in the ointment is if no EPL club actually wants him. Even then Leicester or Leeds would offer him far more than we can afford.
Login to get fewer ads

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:15 - Aug 4 with 2701 viewsjack247

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:09 - Aug 4 by SullutaCreturned

I'll go the full 100.

When it runs out he will sign for whoever offers the most money. Included in that will be a few million in a signing on fee. he could get 4-5 million and 60k per week in the EPL and we could never match that so why would he sign up again when he is refusing to leave because we won't match the deal allegedly offered by the previous CEO?

The only fly in the ointment is if no EPL club actually wants him. Even then Leicester or Leeds would offer him far more than we can afford.

This is how I see it too unfortunately.

No EPL club may want him for £10/£15m but he’ll have plenty of options there on a free. He’ll likely get higher wages with no transfer fee too. An extension with us takes all that away from him.

I’d be chuffed to get this wrong mind.
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 14:10 - Aug 4 with 2557 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:09 - Aug 4 by SullutaCreturned

I'll go the full 100.

What if he does his cruciate mid season.? He is then unemployed and on crutches this time next year.

He is also quite shrewd and wants to play. He will have been told by suitors he is not the full package. He is in no rush. He has to work on his heading, gander out a bit more sprinting pace and closing down technique. Another two seasons in Swansea to iron out the defects then the big time at 25.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 14:31 - Aug 4 with 2502 viewsFlashberryjack

My heart tells me it's true and he'll sign a new contract, but my brain is telling me he won't.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 17:07 - Aug 4 with 2271 viewsRhonddaSwans

New investment into the club could mean Joel gets a massive wage increase. If he signs for 2 years has another 20 goal season we don't go up . He will go , if we do go up he will get another wage hike.

Poll: what is more Exciting

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 19:20 - Aug 4 with 2098 viewsBadlands

Club says there's no offers for him.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 20:08 - Aug 4 with 2001 viewsReslovenSwan1

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 19:20 - Aug 4 by Badlands

Club says there's no offers for him.

I do not recall another Swansea players with SIX clubs making enquiries. I trust in free market forces.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 20:12 - Aug 4 with 1995 viewsjack247

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 17:07 - Aug 4 by RhonddaSwans

New investment into the club could mean Joel gets a massive wage increase. If he signs for 2 years has another 20 goal season we don't go up . He will go , if we do go up he will get another wage hike.

It’s much easier for him to get a PL club on a free than under contract. Release fees are still a deterrent to buyers.

He’s been very open about his ambitions for a long time now. If he does sign a new deal it’s a massive change of heart.
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:42 - Aug 6 with 1644 viewsBadlands

It took him a long time to hit for, last season (not really in his stride until after Christmas) but I'm not seeing how he fits in with Duff's approach.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:55 - Aug 6 with 1591 viewsWhiterockin

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:42 - Aug 6 by Badlands

It took him a long time to hit for, last season (not really in his stride until after Christmas) but I'm not seeing how he fits in with Duff's approach.

Agree with this, if he stays I don't think he will hit the same total, the goals will be shared out between the forwards.

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:15 - Aug 6 with 1538 viewsjack247

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 12:42 - Aug 6 by Badlands

If he does stay, Duff needs to be flexible enough to accommodate him, whilst not marginalising others. There’s no point having a 20 goal a season striker scoring 7 or 8.

Yates looks like he could be a better version of Cullen. They worked well together towards the end of last season.
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:19 - Aug 6 with 1526 viewsmax936

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:15 - Aug 6 by jack247

If he does stay, Duff needs to be flexible enough to accommodate him, whilst not marginalising others. There’s no point having a 20 goal a season striker scoring 7 or 8.

Yates looks like he could be a better version of Cullen. They worked well together towards the end of last season.

"Yates looks like he could be a better version of Cullen. They worked well together towards the end of last season."

Who Yates and Cullen

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:21 - Aug 6 with 1518 viewsWhiterockin

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:15 - Aug 6 by jack247

I would like to see Yates and Cullen up front with Piroe behind. I think the front two would create havoc and make so much space for Piroe.

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:21 - Aug 6 with 1517 viewsjack247

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:19 - Aug 6 by max936

"Yates looks like he could be a better version of Cullen. They worked well together towards the end of last season."

Who Yates and Cullen

Piroe and Cullen
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:34 - Aug 6 with 1475 viewsmax936

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:21 - Aug 6 by jack247

Piroe and Cullen

I know mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:53 - Aug 6 with 1430 viewsRichardO

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:21 - Aug 6 by Whiterockin

I would like to see Yates and Cullen up front with Piroe behind. I think the front two would create havoc and make so much space for Piroe.

Cullen delivered the goods yesterday to Cullen mk2(Yates)
Those two up front might be a good idea with their movement and work rate to give Piroe the space he needs.
We saw last year on the right against Preston and yesterday on the left Cullen gave us options playing up top while happy to link up play in the midfield giving an out ball to the likes of Keys and Grimes.
Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:55 - Aug 6 with 1420 viewsWhiterockin

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:53 - Aug 6 by RichardO

Those two up front might be a good idea with their movement and work rate to give Piroe the space he needs.
We saw last year on the right against Preston and yesterday on the left Cullen gave us options playing up top while happy to link up play in the midfield giving an out ball to the likes of Keys and Grimes.

I really think it's the way to make the best of what we have.

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 14:23 - Aug 6 with 1377 viewsFireboy2

Joel Piroe - new contract? on 13:53 - Aug 6 by RichardO

I thought wtf when cullen came on yesterday but i am so glad to be proved wrong.

Yates can do something that both cullen and piroe cannot and hold the ball up bringing both cullen and piroe into the game.

It's great to have so many options, we can play several formations, 352, 532, 433 for starters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024