Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread 14:36 - Oct 20 with 51784 viewsCLAREMAN1995

After watching episode 2 of Beckham last night and being amused by Victoria telling us she takes it in the ass or something like that .We QPR fans know the feeling over the last 12 months but it has to end sometime why not tomorrow
Huddersfield Town 1 QPR 2 .Smith and Sinclair start our revival
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 21 with 2978 viewsAndybrat

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:09 - Oct 21 by TacticalR

Well that was dire (as usual), and there is nothing to cling to.

There must be something. I genuinely believe the squad is not bottom 3, but successive managers ( bar He who should not be mentioned) can’t get them to play a tune. I’d go bonkers and ask him back, simple thing is I want us not to go down, don’t like the guy but the last semblance of excitement was when he was boss. Might as well
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 21 with 2943 viewsstainrods_elbow

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:02 - Oct 21 by bosh67

No one can really score goals and if our only ever fit to play for Scotland striker is out we really are in huge trouble. Not really sure why we didn't keep Chris Martin? Kept us up last season. Yes, slow, old but knew how to score goals when they were needed.

Agree, We should try to ditch Dykes in the Jan. window, send out Armstrong on a rest-of-season loan, and see if we can get in an older head and a whippersnapper with the fee to give us some kind of credible goal thread. The defence is guaranteed to let in 2, 3 or 4 a game, and we are dismal in front of goal, so the only direction of travel right now is downward. In other news, Smyth is a winger - play him as a f*ckin' winger!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread (n/t) on 17:17 - Oct 21 with 2956 viewsdistortR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:08 - Oct 21 by Boston

In my book we won one nil. I er, missed the first 20 mins though.

[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 17:20]
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:17 - Oct 21 with 2963 viewsAndybrat

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 21 by Andybrat

There must be something. I genuinely believe the squad is not bottom 3, but successive managers ( bar He who should not be mentioned) can’t get them to play a tune. I’d go bonkers and ask him back, simple thing is I want us not to go down, don’t like the guy but the last semblance of excitement was when he was boss. Might as well

Or Steve Cook as interim
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 21 with 2941 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:12 - Oct 21 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ominous

Even more ominous is the way we are losing them .Players are turning on each other tells one huge thing there is no leader to stamp it out .
Short corner when everybody is ready to attack desperate to equalise sums it up .
GA should walk out for his interview and resign then unload on these bunch of w*nkers that wear our colors
[Post edited 21 Oct 2023 20:04]
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:18 - Oct 21 with 2930 viewsnumptydumpty

Ainsworth having Willock on the bench and bringing on three youngsters all unproven ahead of Willock, after already having made rwo changes previously.

No matter what the issues are with Willock, in a game we had to get at least a draw, I believe Ainsworth was hoping that's a master stroke, putting the three youth players on.

It was substitutions for substitutions sake and ended our forward play.

He is hanging young ones out to dry whilst totally p*ssing off players who really
can make a difference. I appreciate Willock has not shown much for a long time but he has had zero consistent game time.

Am not saying we would have drawn level but you are cresting more issues with that decision alone.

Brainless is a term that could be used.

I have almost given up caring.

F*ck QPR.

you are p*ss poor and wish the lot of you could f off to timbuktu

You are all every last one of you - a disgrace to this great clubs name..

Shut the door on your way out !!!

We don't want your sort here.

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:20 - Oct 21 with 2877 viewsted_hendrix

I thought we we're a bit better In the second half and on another day might have burgled a point.

Dear, dear me two shit teams with very bad constipation.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 21 with 2816 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

On Football Focus they reported that GA got a less than warm reception from the poor sods that went all that way when he went over to clap at the end.

Wrong man from day one, and he's lost the away fans now.

Hopefully some protests against the owners soon as well.
Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 21 with 2814 viewsnumptydumpty

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:05 - Oct 21 by Dorse

We were all over them second half. We still couldn't score in Dutch brothel with 100 euros wrapped round our cocks.

Even a halfpenny attached to the said appendix would not have warmed the heart of the beautiful lovely giving Dutch lady of the night !!!

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 21 with 2795 viewsconnell10

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:16 - Oct 21 by Andybrat

I'd rather us go down than have that kunt back, I'm done with Rangers if that happens. Ffs

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:23 - Oct 21 with 2788 viewsBrianWilson

What a rubbish team Huddersfield are. Could have killed us at 2 nil but let us have the ball instead. Gaz will say we emptied the tank which we did for an hour or so tbf while showing very little quality. Not sure why the tank showed red for the first 30 minutes though. Game was lost then.

"a diseased bunch of mofos if there ever was one, their beauty is so awesome that listening to them at their best is like being in some vast dream cathedral decorated with a thousand gleaming American pop culture icons." - Lester Bangs on The Beach Boys

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:26 - Oct 21 with 2686 viewsdistortR

I'd have him back purely because he's not Ainsworth.
Sorry Gareth, but this is the worse managed QPR side I've seen.
The throw in situation is beyond belief IMHO
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:27 - Oct 21 with 2666 viewsnumptydumpty

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:20 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

I thought we we're a bit better In the second half and on another day might have burgled a point.

Dear, dear me two shit teams with very bad constipation.

Problem being.

Yes we are playing poor teams

But we are losing to every goddamned one of them.

At least we did not make Huddersfield look like Barcelona.

But yes all these poor teams are picking up easy points of ourselves.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 21 with 2622 viewsWatford_Ranger

Did we create anything second half apart from the Salter lob hitting the post? Those subs made us worse and the game seemed dead for the last 25 mins.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:33 - Oct 21 with 2515 viewsdistortR

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 21 by Watford_Ranger

Did we create anything second half apart from the Salter lob hitting the post? Those subs made us worse and the game seemed dead for the last 25 mins.

The Dunne header from the Dozzell corner. The goal also came from a Dozzell corner. Which makes the decision to go short with our final corner even more moronic
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:35 - Oct 21 with 2460 viewsRangersw12

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:28 - Oct 21 by Watford_Ranger

Didn't understand why he took Armstrong off

Every sub made us worse

I don't think I've seen a worse manager managing us since Ray Harford
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:36 - Oct 21 with 2443 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:22 - Oct 21 by Wilkinswatercarrier

On Football Focus they reported that GA got a less than warm reception from the poor sods that went all that way when he went over to clap at the end.

Wrong man from day one, and he's lost the away fans now.

Hopefully some protests against the owners soon as well.

If there were a fans forum tomorrow, the same happy clappers would be there blowing smoke up their arses. Ainsworth is only a symptom, those pricks are the cause.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:08 - Oct 21 with 2075 viewsdmm

Just watched Ainsworth's post match interview. He doesn't seem to have a clue, does he?

Please go, Gareth. It's not going to work.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:22 - Oct 21 with 1931 viewsNorthantsHoop

It's all a bit of a disgrace to say the least. The board, the management and the players are treating our supporters as mugs when we spend good money home and away to watch the dross being served up. On a playing front alone the manager is sub standard and the players as well, there appears to be no standards at all. To be honest it is so sad to watch our great club become a laughing stock. The rot really set in when we let Warburton leave as the club has been eating itself from within from that point.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:29 - Oct 21 with 1883 viewsknocker

We will lose Tuesday and get wacked by Leicester and he will go. 3 more games wasted.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:31 - Oct 21 with 1868 viewsted_hendrix

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:29 - Oct 21 by knocker

We will lose Tuesday and get wacked by Leicester and he will go. 3 more games wasted.

He won't go of his own accord.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 21 with 1828 viewsMatch82

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:36 - Oct 21 by Wegerles_Stairs

If there were a fans forum tomorrow, the same happy clappers would be there blowing smoke up their arses. Ainsworth is only a symptom, those pricks are the cause.

Silly me. I thought the problem was the lack of tactical awareness shown by the manager. Or the lack of effort from the players. Or the inability to identify and bring in top quality talent. Or the inability to develop that talent.

Turns out it was the fans all along. My mistake.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:55 - Oct 21 with 1634 viewsandrew1302

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:34 - Oct 21 by Match82

Silly me. I thought the problem was the lack of tactical awareness shown by the manager. Or the lack of effort from the players. Or the inability to identify and bring in top quality talent. Or the inability to develop that talent.

Turns out it was the fans all along. My mistake.

Fans travel miles and spend a lot of money so personally I think it maybe time to let our opinions be known. Pretty pointless turning up to the Leicester game so why not just boycott it. I've never even thought of doing that but I just feel like making a point before the club goes to the dogs.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:58 - Oct 21 with 1605 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 17:36 - Oct 21 by Wegerles_Stairs

Top trolling.
Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 19:26 - Oct 21 with 1445 viewsNortholt_Rs

Huddersfield Town V QPR 6 Point Relegation Battle Match Thread on 18:31 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

He won't go of his own accord.

He’s hanging on for his multi year payout. Should’ve just given him a 12-month rolling contract. Terrible appointment by Bhatia….. Easily the worst QPR side in my lifetime. Truly hopeless.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024