Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The second coming...... 18:46 - Oct 24 with 7223 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

So it seems GA will be gone after Leicester, so are we all prepared for the return of THE BEALE?

All falling into place; no rumours about GA, Beale starts liking the owners tweets, rumours start that GA going. He's coming!

Laugh or cry, the choice is yours 🤣😪
The second coming...... on 09:07 - Oct 25 with 1564 viewswombat

The second coming...... on 08:56 - Oct 25 by Hoopie

I would happily take Beale back, at this stage we are at the begging bowl and beggars can't be choosers.

Reality is who would want to come here anyway?

Yes Beale said one thing and did another, he's not the first nor is he the last. If he comes back and then gets poached again, at least that will mean he has done a good job.

I can't watch Ainsworth football anymore, we don't even pretend to try and score a goal, we just want to bore everyone into submission.

are u taking into account the
interview at stoke?
the two interviews at wolves and job offer ?

id honesrly have to say thats it for me if he was to walk back through the door again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

The second coming...... on 09:13 - Oct 25 with 1522 viewsEsox_Lucius

I would rather we were playing in the lower reaches of the National League than get that traitorous cünt back. Based on the improvement of our younger players I would rather give Micah Hyde a shot at the managers job, as long as he has his coaching badge ofc.

The grass is always greener.

The second coming...... on 11:02 - Oct 25 with 1401 viewsAntti_Heinola

The second coming...... on 21:03 - Oct 24 by Rangersw12

He's trolling

Well, yes and no.
First, I'm genuinely not as upset as everyone else about what he did. I was PO'd for sure, but I got over it after about a day. Overall, I wouldn't have him back because it's difficult to trust someone who acts in that way, but equally he's miles better than what we have and on the flipside, I've said before that fans and clubs show absolutely zero loyalty to players and managers they perceive as doing badly (see the complicated etiquette about whether and when a player asking for a move or not wanting a move is or isn't acceptable - it's a fraking minefield). Plenty on here campaigned long and hard for Warbs to be sacked for the crime of having us as a mid-table side occasionally threatening the play-offs. How loyal. If Beale had been doing poorly, no one would've much cared what he said or did. There is a difference of course, and his bullsh!t speech about loyalty is what makes and made people justifiably angry. I just didn't take it that personally. And I've said before too, if he did come back and turned us around, the whole thing would be forgiven in a matter of months.

For years, the calls for Warnock to return have made little sense to me for a whole host of reasons, but actually now, I would take him until the end of the season if we are serious about staying in this league. Then we have months to get a DoF who can even be in before Warnock goes to assess and start the re-build.

Bare bones.

The second coming...... on 12:26 - Oct 25 with 1275 viewsBluce_Ree

I get why people are saying they'd f**k off the Rs if Beale came back but I hate the c**t but not that much.

I was more bothered when we were linked with Marlon King for example. If we started hiring total wrong 'uns I'd consider unlinking so much of my identity to this club. But Beale, c*nt that he is, is just a c**t.

I never watch manager interviews anyway though.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

The second coming...... on 12:36 - Oct 25 with 1213 viewsGloucs_R

The second coming...... on 08:54 - Oct 25 by JamesB1979

We’re still paying Critchley too!

Unlikely since he has a job with Blackpool

Poll: Are we staying up?

The second coming...... on 12:47 - Oct 25 with 1150 viewsGaryBannister86

The second coming...... on 11:02 - Oct 25 by Antti_Heinola

Well, yes and no.
First, I'm genuinely not as upset as everyone else about what he did. I was PO'd for sure, but I got over it after about a day. Overall, I wouldn't have him back because it's difficult to trust someone who acts in that way, but equally he's miles better than what we have and on the flipside, I've said before that fans and clubs show absolutely zero loyalty to players and managers they perceive as doing badly (see the complicated etiquette about whether and when a player asking for a move or not wanting a move is or isn't acceptable - it's a fraking minefield). Plenty on here campaigned long and hard for Warbs to be sacked for the crime of having us as a mid-table side occasionally threatening the play-offs. How loyal. If Beale had been doing poorly, no one would've much cared what he said or did. There is a difference of course, and his bullsh!t speech about loyalty is what makes and made people justifiably angry. I just didn't take it that personally. And I've said before too, if he did come back and turned us around, the whole thing would be forgiven in a matter of months.

For years, the calls for Warnock to return have made little sense to me for a whole host of reasons, but actually now, I would take him until the end of the season if we are serious about staying in this league. Then we have months to get a DoF who can even be in before Warnock goes to assess and start the re-build.

You are dead right.

I hated Beale for what he did and what he said but I feel a bit cathartic now he got his come uppance at Rangers.

He is still totally unproved but clearly can coach and he is obviously a billion times better than GA.

Only bit I disagree with - it wouldn't take a couple of months for forgiveness. One win, playing decent football, and I would be cheering him to the rafters.

But - realistically - it has to be Warnock. I hate short-termism, I hate the lack of long-term plan and am still cross we abandoned the steady progress of Warburton. I would much rather Eustace but we are in desperate trouble and we need a fire fighter. No-one better. As long as we all know it is until the end of the season, come what may. Then hopefully a well-thought out long-term appointment.

Won't hold my breath though.
The second coming...... on 18:41 - Oct 29 with 866 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

So come on, what are the odds of him walking back through the door?
The second coming...... on 18:55 - Oct 29 with 767 viewsArcticHoop

The second coming...... on 18:41 - Oct 29 by Wilkinswatercarrier

So come on, what are the odds of him walking back through the door?

At Sky Bet he is 10/11 favourite for the Millwall job
Login to get fewer ads

The second coming...... on 18:55 - Oct 29 with 764 viewsPlanetHonneywood

The second coming...... on 12:36 - Oct 25 by Gloucs_R

Unlikely since he has a job with Blackpool

If Blackpool had any sense, they'd 'offer' him a contract for the remainder of the duration of his contract with us, and at a lower wage, and have QPR pay the difference for the period.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

The second coming...... on 19:07 - Oct 29 with 711 viewsMick_S

Get Beale back in, wait till we get to the playoffs and feck him off out of the club in a Toyota Prius Uber to Stoke. And reverse the charges.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024