Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll try - a Potters match thread 14:54 - Nov 27 with 70305 viewsE17hoop

Everyone seems to have tried in the last year or so, so I'll have a punt.

1-0, Chair.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 11:17 - Nov 28 with 2730 viewsMetallica_Hoop

2-1 Rangers

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 11:19 - Nov 28 with 2729 viewscyprusmel

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 20:47 - Nov 27 by BrianMcCarthy

The intresting thing here is Smyth, I think.

I'm not a huge fan of his play, but he does bring pace. If he were to start I can't see him playing as one of the three midfielders, so options might be to bring him in for Willock on a straight swap? Or even for Chair with Chair going to midfield? Or for Willock, with Willock going to the centre of the attacking three and Dykes dropping out?

I find it hard to decide what we should do, and what we will do.

I would try Smyth on the left where Orient played him and play Ilias as a proper 10. In my opinion Ilias is wasted out on the left. we are not getting the best out of him, let him play more central and Smyth can cut in and shoot with his right.
If Canon is playing move Kakay forward on the right and he can interchange with Canon.
Kakay is able to put crosses into the box.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 12:40]
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 11:27 - Nov 28 with 2706 viewsJimthehip

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 10:25 - Nov 28 by Sonofpugwash

My birthday today so am hoping for a win to add to the occasion.

2-0 oi reckons.

(sings)
Seventy Five today
Seventy Five today
I've got the key to the door
Never been Seventy Five before....

Happy Birthday.

Hope rangers don't spoil it!
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 12:01 - Nov 28 with 2625 viewsdaveB

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 11:19 - Nov 28 by cyprusmel

I would try Smyth on the left where Orient played him and play Ilias as a proper 10. In my opinion Ilias is wasted out on the left. we are not getting the best out of him, let him play more central and Smyth can cut in and shoot with his right.
If Canon is playing move Kakay forward on the right and he can interchange with Canon.
Kakay is able to put crosses into the box.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 12:40]

yeah I'd like to see Smyth on the left as well although he did play well against Bristol City on the right recently
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 12:43 - Nov 28 with 2517 viewsToast_R

0-0
I'll try - a Potters match thread (n/t) on 13:03 - Nov 28 with 2494 viewsmart_Goblin

[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 15:53]
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 13:08 - Nov 28 with 2488 viewskingsburyR

I'll try - a Potters match thread (n/t) on 13:03 - Nov 28 by mart_Goblin

[Post edited 28 Nov 2023 15:53]

How so?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 13:43 - Nov 28 with 2424 viewsSonofpugwash

You can get a very generous 2/1 with Paddy Power for the home win.
Having some of that.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Login to get fewer ads

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 14:01 - Nov 28 with 2404 viewsBklynRanger

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 13:08 - Nov 28 by kingsburyR

How so?

Yeah how so and such?

I'm debating (not mass debating) welhether to go. Feel a bit lurgied and the odds of feeling better afterwards are on the low side.
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 14:13 - Nov 28 with 2386 viewsRangersw12

One nil win

πŸ’ͺ
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 14:28 - Nov 28 with 2357 viewsParkRoyalR

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 13:08 - Nov 28 by kingsburyR

How so?

Noticeable in recent seasons drop in evening game attendances compared to Saturday games.

Lots of reasons, main one being distance majority of our fans now live from Loftus Road.
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 14:44 - Nov 28 with 2331 viewsBklynRanger

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 14:28 - Nov 28 by ParkRoyalR

Noticeable in recent seasons drop in evening game attendances compared to Saturday games.

Lots of reasons, main one being distance majority of our fans now live from Loftus Road.

Yeah I know that, just thought there'd been some sort of news on it or something, based on the earlier post.
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:12 - Nov 28 with 2258 viewsqpr_1968

the goals will come tonight.....3-2 to the mighty r's.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 15:29 - Nov 28 with 2218 viewsbosh67

Is it possible for both sides to get less than nil?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 16:17 - Nov 28 with 2122 viewsToast_R

Bladdy freezing, expensive and and shit team. Three reasons right there before you even mention the Red Button
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:09 - Nov 28 with 1990 viewsWegerles_Stairs

QPR 3 Stoke 1.
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:13 - Nov 28 with 1978 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Got to say that I love an evening game - and live more than an hour from the ground. Nice to knock off work and head there, freezing weather and crap team notwithstanding.
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:47 - Nov 28 with 1905 viewslave16

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 17:13 - Nov 28 by Wegerles_Stairs

Got to say that I love an evening game - and live more than an hour from the ground. Nice to knock off work and head there, freezing weather and crap team notwithstanding.

1-1
Armstrong scoring = Chair assist
Gayle scoring for stoke

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:11 - Nov 28 with 1814 viewsSuperhoops2808

Never a better time to get this monkey off our backs. I genuinely think one win and we will start to build some consistency, just need a confidence boost

With that in mind, I am going 3-1 home win. Someone pointed out that its a year ago since MB left so its time to end the curse he left.

Sure that if we go one up the stadium will rock under the lights and some chants for Terry Venables too
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 1745 viewsgoodlife

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:11 - Nov 28 by Superhoops2808

Never a better time to get this monkey off our backs. I genuinely think one win and we will start to build some consistency, just need a confidence boost

With that in mind, I am going 3-1 home win. Someone pointed out that its a year ago since MB left so its time to end the curse he left.

Sure that if we go one up the stadium will rock under the lights and some chants for Terry Venables too

We Are QPR-we never win at home
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:30 - Nov 28 with 1737 viewsqueensparker

I've somehow ended up having to attend a work do in White City right opposite the ground, so won't be there. So near yet so far.

Have a good feeling about tonight, if we get a win I'll head down to the Crown in my suit for the post match celebrations
I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:44 - Nov 28 with 1675 viewskensalriser

Three goals? People are really predicting we're going to score three goals in a single game when we can't make that number in three games?

1-0 is as far as I'm prepared to even think about considering to hope for.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:47 - Nov 28 with 1621 viewsaston_hoop

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:47 - Nov 28 with 1613 viewsQPRSteve

I'll try - a Potters match thread on 18:52 - Nov 28 with 1514 viewspriceyparkrangers

That’s the third manager of the spin who’s not been overly keen on Willock. Wonder if his agent/dad will ever take the hint?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024