Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trust update 17:38 - Apr 16 with 2954 viewsjudd

https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2024/04/investment-update-april-2024/?fbclid=IwAR3g8

Poll: What is it to be then?

Trust update on 17:43 - Apr 16 with 2936 viewsDale_4_Life

Fantastic news and a timely update.

I would really like to see record trust membership next season as the club look to move to a new level of professionalism that sustainable.

Thank you to all that are working so hard to make this happen.
Trust update on 18:06 - Apr 16 with 2849 viewsD_Alien

I'm very much liking what i'm reading there

Nothing remotely resembling a red (or even pink) flag in any of that, which is so refreshing given previous proposals

Board structure is the most important element for me, affecting decision-making on all fronts as we move into what could be a great era for Dale. Thanks for all the graft being put into this by the Trust, on all our behalfs

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Trust update on 18:31 - Apr 16 with 2746 viewsDaleiLama

Thanks for the update Judd. In an age of noise, sometimes 'no news' is good news. Every indication that we may finally be making progress towards the right future trajectory, and in the right way. Brilliant.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Trust update on 19:22 - Apr 16 with 2623 viewsnordenblue

Superb and transparent update as usual, particularly liking the "sustainable financial footing" part too, none of the usual this time next year Rodders type nonsense, well done everyone
Trust update on 19:40 - Apr 16 with 2552 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Tidy.....good that things are working steady away.

Agree with D4Life, everyone remotely interested in the development of the Club should join the Trust, £5 these days barely covers a decent Latte. Perhaps a small increase is overdue?
Trust update on 20:52 - Apr 16 with 2372 viewsmikehunt

Thanks a lot George. You are emerging as one of our unsung heroes. On behalf of everyone (I'm sure I'm not being presumptuous here) thanks for your efforts and clarity in these matters. Quietly hopeful that we will have a team to support next season.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Trust update on 22:37 - Apr 16 with 2111 viewsDorkingDale

Thank for the update Judd. We could not have believed this a few weeks ago - amazing background work by one particular supporter & the Trust.

Thanks to all involved & to the Ogdens - you may have saved our Club from oblivion.
Trust update on 09:20 - Apr 26 with 1086 viewsD_Alien

Further update from the Trust received this morning, which i believe should be fully supported, in letter and in spirit

As per previous, the pre-emption of shares is primarily to ensure the Ogden agreement(s) are seen to be watertight, and fair on all parties

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Trust update on 09:43 - Apr 26 with 1025 viewsblackdogblue

Trust update on 19:40 - Apr 16 by Yorkshire_Dale

Tidy.....good that things are working steady away.

Agree with D4Life, everyone remotely interested in the development of the Club should join the Trust, £5 these days barely covers a decent Latte. Perhaps a small increase is overdue?

The Trust has said there will be a small increase to £7.50 for next season, still great value for everything they do

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Trust update on 09:48 - Apr 26 with 1010 viewsJames1980

Trust update on 09:43 - Apr 26 by blackdogblue

The Trust has said there will be a small increase to £7.50 for next season, still great value for everything they do

Cracking value! Be good to have a link on the official site to the sign up page on Trust website.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Trust update on 10:03 - Apr 26 with 968 viewsEllDale

There’s usually the chance to make a further donation when renewing online.
Trust update on 11:56 - Apr 26 with 747 viewswozzrafc

Trust update on 09:20 - Apr 26 by D_Alien

Further update from the Trust received this morning, which i believe should be fully supported, in letter and in spirit

As per previous, the pre-emption of shares is primarily to ensure the Ogden agreement(s) are seen to be watertight, and fair on all parties

100% Agree. (And we have had some real disagreements!!LOL)

Can’t see any reason why shareholders need to take up the pre emptive offer given the statement from the trust, the club and the Ogden family.

From the despair of the EGM to the outcome we have reached in terms of the proposed investor is amazing and a testament to the work the trust and club have put in.

I think everyone’s concerns voice from all sides of the argument have been addressed.. This deal does not only secure the long term future of the club, for the benefit of the community but gives all sides a chance to come together and move forward as one.
[Post edited 26 Apr 11:57]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024