Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trivia Questions Thread 13:14 - Jul 24 with 15021 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who moved to Nottm. Forest but was so uncertain about his chances of making it that he put an ad in the Forest programme offering his services to anyone as a sparky?

The first one to answer correctly has to pose the next trivia question.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Trivia Questions Thread on 22:17 - Jul 27 with 2413 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trivia Questions Thread on 12:28 - Jul 27 by TwoHalves

Another good call (2008/9) but, again, not the one I was thinking of. Glad I posed this as a supplementary question now. Accumulating more and more trivial knowledge for future use!


Micky Liegertwood managed Antigua and Barbuda.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Trivia Questions Thread on 23:13 - Jul 27 with 2334 viewsTwoHalves

Trivia Questions Thread on 22:17 - Jul 27 by PlanetHonneywood

Micky Liegertwood managed Antigua and Barbuda.


I think I’d best reveal my own one now before we start getting overrun! So, step forward … Keith Pritchett.

Keith made four appearances for the R’s in the 1974/5 season, eventually finding his way to New Zealand, where he managed the National side from 1996 to 1997.

Worth the wait, wasn’t it.
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 10:23 - Jul 28 with 2135 viewsfrancisbowles

Trivia Questions Thread on 23:13 - Jul 27 by TwoHalves

I think I’d best reveal my own one now before we start getting overrun! So, step forward … Keith Pritchett.

Keith made four appearances for the R’s in the 1974/5 season, eventually finding his way to New Zealand, where he managed the National side from 1996 to 1997.

Worth the wait, wasn’t it.


5-0 down at half time and a concerted effort to comeback in the second half. Not sure you quite got there.🤔
1
Trivia Questions Thread on 11:16 - Jul 28 with 2044 viewsWatford_Ranger

Saw a good trivia question just now. Who is the only player in the Premier League era to have played under five managers who also managed England at some point (either before or after managing this player)?
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 11:42 - Jul 28 with 2000 viewsSK_hoops

Just googled it, but won't spoil. That is a seriously hard question!
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 12:49 - Jul 28 with 1928 viewsCiderwithRsie

Trivia Questions Thread on 11:00 - Jul 27 by stowmarketrange

What is the QPR motto?


I think it's well established that it is in fact "Shit, but local."
4
Trivia Questions Thread on 12:58 - Jul 28 with 1892 viewsRsole

Trivia Questions Thread on 12:49 - Jul 28 by CiderwithRsie

I think it's well established that it is in fact "Shit, but local."


Closely followed, sometimes in the same sentence by ‘Dig Down’

Those possessed by devils, try and keep them under control a bit, can't you ?

1
Trivia Questions Thread on 14:17 - Jul 28 with 1811 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trivia Questions Thread on 11:16 - Jul 28 by Watford_Ranger

Saw a good trivia question just now. Who is the only player in the Premier League era to have played under five managers who also managed England at some point (either before or after managing this player)?


Bobby Zamora?

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Trivia Questions Thread on 14:24 - Jul 28 with 1792 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trivia Questions Thread on 11:42 - Jul 28 by SK_hoops

Just googled it, but won't spoil. That is a seriously hard question!


I had to google it, too.
I had a fair idea what clubs he'd have had to play for, but still would never have guessed it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

0
Trivia Questions Thread on 15:58 - Jul 28 with 1707 viewsTwoHalves

Trivia Questions Thread on 10:23 - Jul 28 by francisbowles

5-0 down at half time and a concerted effort to comeback in the second half. Not sure you quite got there.🤔


It often takes years, decades even, for true genius to be recognised
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 16:47 - Jul 28 with 1636 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trivia Questions Thread on 14:17 - Jul 28 by PlanetHonneywood

Bobby Zamora?


Not far off I’m sure but no
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 18:59 - Jul 28 with 1551 viewsizlingtonhoop

Trivia Questions Thread on 14:24 - Jul 28 by BrianMcCarthy

I had to google it, too.
I had a fair idea what clubs he'd have had to play for, but still would never have guessed it.


I have no memory of one of those managers managing Leeds...
[Post edited 28 Jul 19:51]
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 19:47 - Jul 28 with 1503 viewsstowmarketrange

Trivia Questions Thread on 18:59 - Jul 28 by izlingtonhoop

I have no memory of one of those managers managing Leeds...
[Post edited 28 Jul 19:51]


And one Middlesbrough.Or maybe two?
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 20:36 - Jul 28 with 1450 viewsizlingtonhoop

Trivia Questions Thread on 19:47 - Jul 28 by stowmarketrange

And one Middlesbrough.Or maybe two?


I think I remember him at Middlesbrough
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 23:03 - Jul 28 with 1369 viewsMyke

Trivia Questions Thread on 20:36 - Jul 28 by izlingtonhoop

I think I remember him at Middlesbrough


Had to google it too, unusual that none of the ‘big’ clubs involved
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 23:18 - Jul 28 with 1353 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trivia Questions Thread on 16:47 - Jul 28 by Watford_Ranger

Not far off I’m sure but no


Freddie Flintoff?
[Post edited 28 Jul 23:22]

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Trivia Questions Thread on 09:32 - Jul 29 with 1208 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trivia Questions Thread on 23:18 - Jul 28 by PlanetHonneywood

Freddie Flintoff?
[Post edited 28 Jul 23:22]


Somewhat further away.
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 09:44 - Jul 29 with 1193 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trivia Questions Thread on 09:32 - Jul 29 by Watford_Ranger

Somewhat further away.


I was getting excited for Peter Beardsley, then saw the Boro curveball, and thought Nick Barmby or Jonathan Woodgate.

But this is a belter, almost too good! You cunning ol' fox.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

0
Trivia Questions Thread on 10:06 - Jul 29 with 1177 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trivia Questions Thread on 09:44 - Jul 29 by PlanetHonneywood

I was getting excited for Peter Beardsley, then saw the Boro curveball, and thought Nick Barmby or Jonathan Woodgate.

But this is a belter, almost too good! You cunning ol' fox.


Thank Elon Musk for directing me to some football trivia immediately after reading the trivia thread on a football website. We are always being watched.
0
Trivia Questions Thread on 10:29 - Jul 29 with 1154 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Trivia Questions Thread on 10:06 - Jul 29 by Watford_Ranger

Thank Elon Musk for directing me to some football trivia immediately after reading the trivia thread on a football website. We are always being watched.


Jesus H, is there nothing in this new AI world that Musk, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Whittingham and the Chinese fella aren't controlling? These unelected overloads are deciding everything we see, say, think and do.

Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

2
Trivia Questions Thread on 18:41 - Jul 29 with 1032 viewsTwoHalves

Trivia Questions Thread on 10:29 - Jul 29 by PlanetHonneywood

Jesus H, is there nothing in this new AI world that Musk, Zuckerberg, Bezos, Whittingham and the Chinese fella aren't controlling? These unelected overloads are deciding everything we see, say, think and do.


Hopefully we can get some unelected overloads going against Bromley on Friday.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026