Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match 14:33 - Oct 23 with 12458 viewsNorthernr

Anecdotes welcome. On the Podcast tonight, thinking of doing this as a lighter subject so it's not all doom and gloom. In the wake of somebody at the Spurs match on Saturday overheard yelling "Get two strikers on Boas you... you... fcking Mourinho bstrd."
Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 17:04 - Oct 30 with 1021 viewsdaveB

my mate to the man with no shoes and socks on at Arsenal last week "You look like a f&cking hobbit"

Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 17:30 - Oct 30 with 990 viewssimmo

This is excellent

Or how about, shouted to the bench:
"For christs sake get Gallen on"
It was pointed out that Gallen had been playing all game, this info was received with a further shout of:
"Get Gallen off he's bloody useless!"

At a West Ham game a few years back with a mate of mine, they were losing at half time and as we made our way to grab a beer the tannoy announcer said

'West Ham would like to remind everybody that this is a no smoking venue, anybody caught smoking will be immediately ejected from the stadium'

To which a guy responds 'Someone give Curbishley a f*ckin fag'

Made me laugh....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 20:10 - Oct 30 with 926 viewsstevec

Think it was home to Palace about 10 years ago, they sent a debutant on and the announcer said 'substitute for Crystal Palace, Wayne Carlisle''. The bloke behind me sniggered and then shouted out ''Oi, Lisle... you Wayne-Ca''
Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 10:29 - Nov 1 with 829 viewswhittocksRs

Any of the squirrel moments from Everton last season.

1. When it ran into the Everton half with all the players camped in the QPR penalty box, someone gets up and shouts: "Oi, squirrel! Get onside!"

2. "You should've passed to the squirrel" / "We only came for the squirrel."

3. "Squirrel, give us a wave!"

4. As the squirrel ran into the penalty box, people shouting, "SHOOT!" And when it finally ran over the line, the Rs fans cheered louder than when Zamora equalised.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 12:25 - Nov 1 with 773 viewsQPunkR

I miss that squirrel

QPR - "shit but local"

Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 13:55 - Nov 1 with 733 viewsdodge_stoke_r

A few years ago at a pretty dire game game against Forest, some bloke who is a little the worse for wear falls asleep. The stewards come and give him a shake to make sure he is ok and wake him up . A load of Rangers fans start giving the steward a bit of stick with a few "leave him alone's" " he's doing no harm" etc. Then some bloke shouts "f**k him, wake the c**t up. If we have to watch this sh!t so can he"
Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 17:14 - Nov 1 with 700 viewsTearsofrage

Non-League - St Albans vs York City. St Albans getting stuffed - large away York contingent. Home fans|:

1) We've got a cathedral
We've got a cathedral
La la la la

Same game:

2) You've only got a minster
You've only got a minster
Funniest thing you've heard shouted at a match on 20:59 - Nov 1 with 634 viewskomradkirk

"stand up cos you cant sit down" toward brighton in the league one days.
not very pc but it amused me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024