Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 34595 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 15 with 2882 viewstraininvain

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:02 - Feb 15 by QPunkR

Can't see where a solitary goal will come from, let alone a win! And only 5 points clear of Forest

I’d take a point here!
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:05 - Feb 15 with 2877 viewsVancouverHoop

Moses just can't beat anyone.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 15 with 2681 viewsnix

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:01 - Feb 15 by Damo1962

I'm frustrated with Dykes.

He's had poor service and no support. Need more than one against three, which it's been most of the time.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:07 - Feb 15 with 2647 viewsR_from_afar

Oh bollox 2-0

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 15 with 2535 viewsstainrods_elbow

Can only see this finishing 2-0 Millwall right now. Could we perhaps just have a shot on goal at least? London rightly having a gentle pop at Jojo.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 15 with 2520 viewsQPunkR

Reckon we could've put together 11 of us off this site and got more points than this fkn team this month. Pathetic shower of cünts. 2-0 - with a Brazilian flick in the middle

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2505 viewsVancouverHoop

Christ. You're about half a minute ahead of the offy!
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2490 viewsstrikerace

What happened to our passing attack? We just give the ball away repeatedly
Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2459 viewstraininvain

Pathetic defending. 2-0.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2445 viewsthemodfather

Damn gonna be uphill now gotta take a chance or two now
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2425 viewsqueensparker

We look tired and out of ideas.

Get three on and shake it up
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 with 2392 viewsRangersDave

the recent matches if used correctly, would have set us an easier task in the run in.

However, its hard to get impetus back after losing it, and being a charity to those last 3 teams.

Not sure we have the 'umph' to get over the line, and although i'm not calling for his head, a lot of this must be put at the manager.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2359 viewsConorM1882

Have teams just figured us out or what’s going on?
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2339 viewsQPunkR

I wonder what we'll do with our latest kickoff. Of course, straight back to THE CÚNTING GOALKEEPER YET AGAIN

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2327 viewsstainrods_elbow

And there you go - I am, sadly, a prophet!

The amount of time their man had to score that was pathological!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2300 viewsnix

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 by strikerace

What happened to our passing attack? We just give the ball away repeatedly

That's the problem. We don't seem to be able to pass the ball to our own players at all.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 with 2297 viewsVancouverHoop

This is seriously poor.

But why...?
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:11 - Feb 15 with 2191 viewsDamo1962

Better hope our home form doesn't fall off the cliff like the away form has. Could be looking at top ten at best if that happens. Very perplexing 🧐
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:11 - Feb 15 with 2187 viewsA40Bosh

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:08 - Feb 15 by QPunkR

Reckon we could've put together 11 of us off this site and got more points than this fkn team this month. Pathetic shower of cünts. 2-0 - with a Brazilian flick in the middle

Pathetic shower of cünts.

Who are still sat 4th in the league after not having been a Pathetic shower of cünts for from Aug to end of Jan!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 2147 viewsR_from_afar

After a day in which my house has developed not one but two leaks - one water, one glycol from the solar thermal set-up - this is not what the doctor ordered. Mope

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 2133 viewsHooparoo

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 by ConorM1882

Have teams just figured us out or what’s going on?

Of course. We pick the same 11 in the same formation every bloody game. Warburton needs to change it up

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:12 - Feb 15 with 2086 viewsVancouverHoop

We've gone from slow to static.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 2017 viewsQPunkR

No idea how Nick and Andy manage to stay so positive on commentary. This fkn team drives me to drink.
Then again I suppose they get paid for it whereas I keep paying through the nose for the 'privilege'

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 2012 viewstraininvain

Johansen a yard off the pace. Surely time for changes.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 15 with 2000 viewsgobbles

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:09 - Feb 15 by traininvain

Pathetic defending. 2-0.

The defending wasn't the problem it was the midfield giving up easy ball and exposing us to a breakaway. Chair totally bottled the challenge and everyone is caught upfield
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024