Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 33960 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:35 - Feb 15 with 2116 viewsQPunkR

Hopefully my Covid attacks my fingers before Saturday so I'm unable to hit subscribe and spend more money watching this scheidt, as I appear incapable of stopping myself repeating the same old

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:35 - Feb 15 with 2100 viewsstainrods_elbow

Chair, Willock, Jojo, Dykes, Moses, Uncle and Field have all been anonymous/useless tonight, which is half your team. Only Marshall I'd give more than a 5. It's crucifying. Let's see what Warburton has to say about this. If he mentions 'we're human', there was a bit of wind, or Millwall are very good at what they do, I swear I'll swing for him. This is gash, ghastly, and unacceptable.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:35 - Feb 15 with 2103 viewsVancouverHoop

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:33 - Feb 15 by A40Bosh

A total Collapse?

Let's put aside the FA Cup defeat and look at the league form from 15th Jan - 15th Feb which is the last month

Played 7
Won: 3
Drawn: 2
Lost: 2

It's not great because the 3 wins were a few weeks back, but I can't agree that it is a "total collapse" mate

We are still sat in 4th place in the league

Yeah. If we can lose form so abruptly, maybe we can regain as quickly.

Maybe...
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 2067 viewsR_from_afar

A fifth corner for the Rs, Barbet shoots wide

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 2058 viewsstowmarketrange

Can we all get back to the Jimmy Carr thread to take our minds off the football?
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:36 - Feb 15 with 2036 viewstraininvain

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:31 - Feb 15 by gobbles

Chair has been so poor tonight

He’s not been great but neither has Willock. Chair’s taken more risks on the ball whereas Willock has played it safe throughout.

Like I said earlier in the thread, can’t help but think we’ll regret not signing Paterson or Lawrence.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:37 - Feb 15 with 1979 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Wheels are falling off

We have just lost all momentum when others around us are gathering a full head of steam.

If we carry on like this we won't make play offs.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:37 - Feb 15 with 1978 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 15 by RuislipHoop

For those of us who have seen our last three promotions,I think we can all agree that this team is not capable of doing it.Having said that,I would have taken where we are now at the beginning of the season.

Agree. Always had a nagging doubt we wouldn't last the course. We have over - achieved, and are being found out now unfortunately. Too many players seem to have shot heir bolt as well.Still lots of games to be played, but could be a tough watch and listen for the rest of the season.
Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 15 with 1835 viewsR_from_afar

FT 2-0 Wall

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 15 with 1815 viewsQPunkR

It's a sad state of affairs when Wawwwllll can legitimately sing 'you're fkn sht' to our team

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 15 with 1814 viewsRuislipHoop

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:36 - Feb 15 by traininvain

He’s not been great but neither has Willock. Chair’s taken more risks on the ball whereas Willock has played it safe throughout.

Like I said earlier in the thread, can’t help but think we’ll regret not signing Paterson or Lawrence.

We could have signed Ronaldo,it would not have made any difference.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:39 - Feb 15 with 1789 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Full time
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:39 - Feb 15 with 1755 viewsR_from_afar

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 15 by R_from_afar

FT 2-0 Wall

Well, that was nice. NOT

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 1702 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:39 - Feb 15 by superhoopdownunder

Full time

Thank fk

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 1683 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:36 - Feb 15 by R_from_afar

A fifth corner for the Rs, Barbet shoots wide

Still no mention of Dykes !
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 1668 viewsgobbles

It could just be that people have sussed out our style of play. Need to change out tactics, we are just playing the ball around in non-dangerous areas until we give it away, then it is a big panicked rush back to defend.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:40 - Feb 15 with 1648 viewsstainrods_elbow

That's it. Di-a-feckin-bolical. As bad, if not worse than Barnsley. Sinton clutching at straws, talking of our 'little blip'. I know you're club ambassador, but, seriously, get a grip, Andy!

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:41 - Feb 15 with 1639 viewsNorthantsHoop

Just poor tonight, created nothing and gave ball away too much. Hopefully the blip can be overcome with 2 winnable home games to follow.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 15 with 1572 viewsDamo1962

We aren't allowed nice things 🙁
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 15 with 1561 viewsstowmarketrange

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:38 - Feb 15 by RuislipHoop

We could have signed Ronaldo,it would not have made any difference.

Ain’t he a bit old and fat for us?He must be at least 45.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 1537 viewsgobbles

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:36 - Feb 15 by traininvain

It comes from everything being too deep. Johansen and Field have to give them options by playing further up the field.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:44 - Feb 15 with 1484 viewsstainrods_elbow

Improbably enough, we can still go third if we win our game in hand.

What a strange league this is, and a strange game football is!

I think tonight was the worst 10 quid I've ever spent.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 1446 viewsRuislipHoop

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:42 - Feb 15 by stowmarketrange

Ain’t he a bit old and fat for us?He must be at least 45.

😂
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 1446 viewsA40Bosh

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:37 - Feb 15 by Damo1962

Agree. Always had a nagging doubt we wouldn't last the course. We have over - achieved, and are being found out now unfortunately. Too many players seem to have shot heir bolt as well.Still lots of games to be played, but could be a tough watch and listen for the rest of the season.

And that is the problem. Once you start to over achieve, many then forget you are "over achieving" and the good results become the expectation. Then when results turn for a couple of weeks and you are where people thought you should be anyway, then the attitude is that we are "throwing away" the top 6 and will 'finish mid-table'.

For those who are still listening post match to Andy Sinton, he just put in perspective, it's a blip, Fulham had one, West Brom have had one and now we are having one.

The season isn't over on the 15th Feb.

I seem to remember at one point during the 2010/2011 campaign that at one point we only managed 1 win in 7 games (think it was Reading). If we were to look back on this forum during that phase there were people probably on here saying Warnock needs to go!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:45 - Feb 15 with 1433 viewsGreenbay

FT REPORT
Milwall 2 QPR 0
Are we falling apart?
Hate to say this but it looks that way.
Someone said on this thread — our results have been better than our performances.
Can only agree.
A top 6 place — well we can only hope!
But on these recent displays — it’s beginning to look awkward.
Three defeats in our last four matches against not the greatest of sides — two of them against struggling teams that are likely to be relegated.
Our team is just not firing — even when we put out an eleven — that looked terrific.
Against Millwall we were slow and ponderous.
We hardly tested their keeper - while our Marshall was kept very busy.
Jojo seems to have lost the plot. What a shame cos when he’s on he’s excellent.
His passing was so poor.
We had no cohesion. There's no smoothness in our play.
Warbs has to change the line-up — just to freshen things up.
Loanee Sanderson certain to take over from now suspended Dickie for the next two matches.
Time for Hendrick and Amos in the middle from the start.
They might spark Chair and Willock.
Amazingly when you look at the table — it’s actually not so bad.
We remain fourth — five points clear of 7th placed Forest with Sheffield United closing in 8th spot. Thank goodness they were held to a 0-0 draw by Hull.
But I’m wondering where are we going to get our next point let alone clinch a victory?
Hopefully 3 points at home to Hull this Saturday.
It's the performance that counts and at the moment we are not performing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024