Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 33699 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:06 - Feb 15 with 2286 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:03 - Feb 15 by 222gers

Perhaps Warbs has “lost the dressing room”.
It's the door on the left at the end mate.

Perhaps you've lost the plot.
Shut the door on your way out.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:06 - Feb 15 with 2299 views08olesen

Bring in Dieng, Amos and Sanderson.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:10 - Feb 15 with 2224 viewsstainrods_elbow

You're obviously as drunk/drugged as your photo suggests. Marshall was the only one who actually did his job tonight, you dolt.

I'd love to have been in our dressing room after that. If Warburton was, allegedly, 'angry' after Barnsley, he'll surely be friggin' incandescent after that shower of shite.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:11 - Feb 15 with 2223 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 15 by essextaxiboy

Not the ones that sit around me ... but at the game I keep quiet , we are there to get behind the team .
This is two divisions above his standard IMO

Of course get behind him, but I'm glad it's not just me who feels this about him.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:12 - Feb 15 with 2189 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:52 - Feb 15 by loftus77

I have to quickly wonder half-seriously - is it deliberate?

We don't want to go up this season becuase the club feel its just too early in The Plan? (ie we would be certialy relegated next season anyway, which would be disruptive and 'upset the apple cart') . We go up when we are fully ready (as we can be) to properly compete.

Doesn;t explain the Peterboro cup defeat, I know....

Not a chance. The owners would take promotion in a heartbeat, even if it means relegation next season. If we don't go up this season, QPR are unlikely to keep hold of all of their better players which means another reset. If they don't source adequate replacements then we may not be ready to compete again for a while. A bird in the hand and all that.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:14 - Feb 15 with 2152 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:06 - Feb 15 by 08olesen

Marshall has been our only consistently good player recently, along with Willock. Unless you mean to bring Seny in CM instead of Johansen, in which case you have my support

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:20 - Feb 15 with 2044 viewsBenny_the_Ball

As well as Marshall has played I wouldn't be against that, if only to try and recapture team spirit. Amos can feel a little aggrieved at being dropped as he was in good form. The argument Warburton used for keeping Marshall in the team (he's got the shirt, etc.) didn't seem to apply to Luke. As for Sanderson, that's a given if Dickie is suspended. McCallum could also be in with a shout if Wallace has picked up a knock.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:26 - Feb 15 with 1996 viewsA40Bosh

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 15 by QPR_Hibs

It was actually 7 - 1. How could you forget Joel Lynch's superb equaliser?

I was on hols in Spain and started necking large cans of San Miguel at some point to numb the pain.
I should have demanded a refund from the club for the beer based meds too

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:33 - Feb 15 with 1908 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Amos was dropped after playing so well in our best win of the season. Bizarre.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:36 - Feb 15 with 1883 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:26 - Feb 15 by A40Bosh

I was on hols in Spain and started necking large cans of San Miguel at some point to numb the pain.
I should have demanded a refund from the club for the beer based meds too

We'd definitely be in administration if we all did that!

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:37 - Feb 15 with 1860 viewsSydneyRs

As soon as I started seeing people online saying the next few games are a chance to rack up points, I feared the worst. If the fans are thinking that, some of the players probably are too. There is simply no excuse for losing the last two games without scoring. Barnsley are rubbish and going down. Only last week Danny Baker was moaning about how terrible Millwall are on twitter. Then we turn up... And add the cup loss at Posh, another awful team, to the list.

To an extent everyone in the league loses games like this and usually reverts to their usual selves afterwards. I'm hoping we will do the same but we need to vastly improve.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:57 - Feb 15 with 1724 views222gers

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:06 - Feb 15 by Benny_the_Ball

Perhaps you've lost the plot.
Shut the door on your way out.

Irony clearly doesn't come across too well online !
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 23:24 - Feb 15 with 1578 viewsgolborne

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 22:04 - Feb 15 by essextaxiboy

Not the ones that sit around me ... but at the game I keep quiet , we are there to get behind the team .
This is two divisions above his standard IMO

Really thought there was something there to be worked on last year, but he’s going backwards. Appreciate we didn’t give him the opportunity to score tonight, but he’s bloody static for most of the game. When we’re playing it across the back he needs to be moving with the ball so that he’s a potential outlet in the channels, but tonight he was often standing on the left when we’d moved it to the right in search of some movement/space. Thought warbs left it too late to make changes tonight - I’d have made those changes as soon as the 2nd goal went in
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 15 with 1552 viewsE17hoop

767 touches by us.
17 in the Millwall box.
336 between Marshall, Dunne, Dickie and Barbet.
That's 3 away games (including PBoro in the cup) that we've played and not come close to scoring and look like we expect to win.

Players are angry in the dressing room says Warburton. So am I.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 23:46 - Feb 15 with 1505 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 23:33 - Feb 15 by E17hoop

767 touches by us.
17 in the Millwall box.
336 between Marshall, Dunne, Dickie and Barbet.
That's 3 away games (including PBoro in the cup) that we've played and not come close to scoring and look like we expect to win.

Players are angry in the dressing room says Warburton. So am I.

Shame they weren't a bit angrier on the pitch.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 00:29 - Feb 16 with 1389 viewsNorthernr

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 23:46 - Feb 15 by Wegerles_Stairs

Shame they weren't a bit angrier on the pitch.

Indeed.

Limp.

Keep it civil guys, my only plea. I get the frustration.

Tired.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 01:05 - Feb 16 with 1324 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 00:29 - Feb 16 by Northernr

Indeed.

Limp.

Keep it civil guys, my only plea. I get the frustration.

Tired.

Good post Clive its just a week or so ago everybody on here were ecstatic now the knives are out.
MW never fails to mention the fans especially away from home and the whole team will know these last 2 games were horrible and nowhere good enough.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 01:21 - Feb 16 with 1288 viewsBoston

I take life as it comes, realistically, go with the breeze and all that, took the result squarely on the chin and carried on regardless, c'est la vie...unfortunately Mrs Boston, the youngest Ms Boston and worst of all the fuggin' dog might have a different take on that.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 14:35 - Feb 16 with 881 viewsthemodfather

now the dust has settled, my input, listening on radio, all the talk was and the only name i heard was "jed wallace" i got thinking STOP HIM, knock him, take one for the team and we never got near him and he was pivotal to their display.
i do not feel dykes is clincial enough but if we create few chances, doesn't help.
good support which was heard most of the 1sy half but once they scored it changed.
another great turn out for little reward.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024