Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 33961 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 15 with 2655 viewsR_from_afar

13 minutes of torture left...

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 15 with 2630 viewsQPunkR

Oh no, of course we're moving our most capable player to LWB

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:22 - Feb 15 with 2603 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 15 by BostonR

Boro and Sheffield Utd will finish in the top six-above us. The last month has been a total collapse-so frustrating.

And Forest.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:24 - Feb 15 with 2471 viewsQPunkR

And should've been 0-3 just then

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:24 - Feb 15 with 2364 viewsstainrods_elbow

Should have been 3-0 there from Chair's overrun. One shot on target in 80 minutes. From a centre back. Was it even worth our turning up tonight?
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 21:26]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 15 with 2186 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:24 - Feb 15 by stainrods_elbow

Should have been 3-0 there from Chair's overrun. One shot on target in 80 minutes. From a centre back. Was it even worth our turning up tonight?

That is a stark statistic 😐
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 15 with 2185 viewsVancouverHoop

Clearly Moses is far more comfortable on the right than the left.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 15 with 2164 viewsdistortR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:24 - Feb 15 by stainrods_elbow

Chair loses it in their half, the real worry is how easy it all was from that point on
Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 15 with 2163 viewsgobbles

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 15 by strikerace

I agree the problem is the horrible passing, but Adomah really does make a lot of defensive errors

He was 50 yards upfield. We were supposed to be attacking and looking for an equaliser . You can't blame a wingback because it gets given away in the middle of midfield.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:27 - Feb 15 with 2086 viewstraininvain

Amos needs to be starting on Saturday ahead of Johansen.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:28 - Feb 15 with 2060 viewsRatKingCole

We have been absolutely atrocious, again. Passing all over the place, team don't seem joined up. Incapable of any meaningful attacking play.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:28 - Feb 15 with 2040 viewsgobbles

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 15 by VancouverHoop

Clearly Moses is far more comfortable on the right than the left.

He played there at Barnsley, Read Clive's report
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:28 - Feb 15 with 1969 viewsstainrods_elbow

We look like a relegation team - no quality or cohesion literally anywhere. What is wrong with these players?

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:29 - Feb 15 with 1901 viewsVancouverHoop

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:28 - Feb 15 by gobbles

He played there at Barnsley, Read Clive's report

i didn't say he was any good, just less bad.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 15 with 1870 viewsRuislipHoop

For those of us who have seen our last three promotions,I think we can all agree that this team is not capable of doing it.Having said that,I would have taken where we are now at the beginning of the season.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 15 with 1843 viewsstrikerace

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 15 by gobbles

He was 50 yards upfield. We were supposed to be attacking and looking for an equaliser . You can't blame a wingback because it gets given away in the middle of midfield.

I was referring more to the first goal. Like I said, the second goal was our crappy possession passing (or lack thereof)
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 15 with 1834 viewsQPunkR

Teams are making it so difficult for us to play this last month while at the same time we've made it so easy for any team to walk through us. Something seriously amiss - I've no idea what it is but something has drastically changed.

I'm sure we never used to spend 80% of our possession passing along the back 4 so what changed?? We've got our first team out ffs

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 15 with 1820 viewstraininvain

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:26 - Feb 15 by gobbles

Adomah left acres of space behind him on both goals. The second goal we’re barely starting an attack and he’s way too far forward.

Chair shouldn’t be losing the ball but we shouldn’t be that easily exposed and Adomah has to take some criticism.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:31 - Feb 15 with 1793 viewsgobbles

Chair has been so poor tonight
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:33 - Feb 15 with 1586 viewsA40Bosh

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 15 by BostonR

Boro and Sheffield Utd will finish in the top six-above us. The last month has been a total collapse-so frustrating.

A total Collapse?

Let's put aside the FA Cup defeat and look at the league form from 15th Jan - 15th Feb which is the last month

Played 7
Won: 3
Drawn: 2
Lost: 2

It's not great because the 3 wins were a few weeks back, but I can't agree that it is a "total collapse" mate

We are still sat in 4th place in the league

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 1521 viewsR_from_afar

Austin shoots, saved

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 1460 viewsjtuck

Chair better than Willock who looks unfit.

LAranger

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 1431 viewsR_from_afar

Into four added minutes

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:34 - Feb 15 with 1431 viewsgobbles

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:30 - Feb 15 by traininvain

Adomah left acres of space behind him on both goals. The second goal we’re barely starting an attack and he’s way too far forward.

Chair shouldn’t be losing the ball but we shouldn’t be that easily exposed and Adomah has to take some criticism.

He's not a defender. He's a wing back. When going forward, it is the job of the wingbacks to get on the edge of the area to join in the attack. There was mention on here of "the wingbacks aren't getting forward enough". On what planet are players expected to sprint 70 yards forward or back every minute?
Where were our three defenders and our defensive midfielder?
Easy to just say "his side", but then you have two wingbacks who are seemingly responsible for 50 percent of the pitch, while the rest clog up the middle.
Anyway, the second goal came straight through the middle.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:35 - Feb 15 with 1408 viewsnix

Disappointing performance today.

Let's hope it's a blip and Warbs can get them playing again.

Maybe we need to be more radical and bring back Dozzell and start Amos to bring some energy back as we look bereft of ideas at the moment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024