Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread 13:29 - Feb 15 with 33963 viewsRangersDave

So we go to the 'get your face bashed in' match of the season, on the back of some abject Toblerone football........across, forward, back, across repeat ad nauseum.

However, i am holding out hope for a good team selection and even better game from the 'mighty' Rrrrrsss

1-3 to the hoops.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2022 13:29]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 15 with 1993 viewstraininvain

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 15 by QPunkR

No idea how Nick and Andy manage to stay so positive on commentary. This fkn team drives me to drink.
Then again I suppose they get paid for it whereas I keep paying through the nose for the 'privilege'

Maybe because they’re adults and able to keep their emotions under control!
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 15 with 1983 viewsstainrods_elbow

it's as if we've got altitude sickness, and are just pissing away all the promise of our position. I don't know what the answer is. Something seems seriously amiss.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 15 with 1994 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:11 - Feb 15 by A40Bosh

Pathetic shower of cünts.

Who are still sat 4th in the league after not having been a Pathetic shower of cünts for from Aug to end of Jan!

I still think it's the best description of the team over the past month

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:15 - Feb 15 with 1886 viewsMedwayR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 by VancouverHoop

This is seriously poor.

But why...?

Our CB's have stopped bringing the ball out of defence.
Our WB's aren't getting forward enough.
Our CM's are too deep, if Field is sitting then Johansen needs to push up a lot further than he does.
That leaves our CF isolated.
Also means Willock and Chair have little support.
I also wonder if Marshall being in goal means our CB's sit deeper as he's not as able with his feet as Dieng.

Poll: Who’s better?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:15 - Feb 15 with 1860 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 15 by traininvain

Maybe because they’re adults and able to keep their emotions under control!

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 15 with 1803 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:10 - Feb 15 by nix

That's the problem. We don't seem to be able to pass the ball to our own players at all.

Do the players understand what the manager wants of them? Buck stops with him ultimately. Getting eaten by better teams is one thing, but not competing is unforgivable. Thought we had solved that problem under MW.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 15 with 1799 viewskensalriser

Season over, I think. There's too much competition for the top 6 to think we can stay in it while pissing away games cheaply. This will end 3-0.

We've got our Rangers back.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 15 with 1802 viewsLowerloftLad

Go 1 down at home to hull, and the atmosphere is definitely going to change.

Something has gone seriously wrong to be that bad Vs Barnsley then not show up again tonight.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 15 with 1782 viewstraininvain

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:13 - Feb 15 by gobbles

The defending wasn't the problem it was the midfield giving up easy ball and exposing us to a breakaway. Chair totally bottled the challenge and everyone is caught upfield

We lost the ball near the halfway line and Adomah was too far forward. We shouldn’t be that easily exposed.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 15 with 1736 viewsted_hendrix

This was always gonna happen we've burgled a few results lately still a long way to go in this season but yea this is pretty poor but not over yet.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 15 with 1735 viewsA40Bosh

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:14 - Feb 15 by QPunkR

I still think it's the best description of the team over the past month

were you a regimental Sergeant Major in a former life?

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 15 with 1679 viewsactonman

This is fking pathetic beyond words , and still we continue as we were !
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 15 with 1660 viewsstainrods_elbow

Sinton saying again and again we need possession 30/40 yards higher up the pitch. Perhaps we should move him from club ambassador to manager the way things are going?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 1627 viewsR_from_afar

Rangers just had an attempt cleared off the line. Oooh

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 1613 viewsBostonR

Boro and Sheffield Utd will finish in the top six-above us. The last month has been a total collapse-so frustrating.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:18 - Feb 15 with 1574 viewsQPunkR

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:17 - Feb 15 by A40Bosh

were you a regimental Sergeant Major in a former life?

How did you know?

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 15 with 1528 viewsHooparoo

As much as we all love him, does having Chair back unbalance the team? Not blaming him but can’t be a complete coincidence

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 15 with 1521 viewsstrikerace

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:16 - Feb 15 by traininvain

We lost the ball near the halfway line and Adomah was too far forward. We shouldn’t be that easily exposed.

I agree the problem is the horrible passing, but Adomah really does make a lot of defensive errors
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 15 with 1480 viewsVancouverHoop

No changes yet. Presumably because we're playing so well
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 15 with 1481 viewsRuislipHoop

Not been the same since Chair came back,Amos hasn’t played since Chair came back.Think that’s our season boys.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 15 with 1398 viewsR_from_afar

Austin and Amos on. Let's hope we take no one off and give it a go with 13 men

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:20 - Feb 15 with 1389 viewsDamo1962

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:15 - Feb 15 by MedwayR

Our CB's have stopped bringing the ball out of defence.
Our WB's aren't getting forward enough.
Our CM's are too deep, if Field is sitting then Johansen needs to push up a lot further than he does.
That leaves our CF isolated.
Also means Willock and Chair have little support.
I also wonder if Marshall being in goal means our CB's sit deeper as he's not as able with his feet as Dieng.

Decent analasys. Something ain't right for sure.
Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 15 with 1365 viewsstainrods_elbow

Charlie and Amos on for Albert and Jojo.

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 15 with 1371 viewsQPunkR

Looks like we're going 4-4-2 with those subs?

QPR - "shit but local"

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:21 - Feb 15 with 1293 viewsRuislipHoop

Toblerone FC vs Millwall Match Thread on 21:19 - Feb 15 by Hooparoo

As much as we all love him, does having Chair back unbalance the team? Not blaming him but can’t be a complete coincidence

Agree
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024