Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 386374 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 20:42 - Jul 2 with 6814 viewsDavieQPR

Wish for his sake that people would let Armstrong develop naturally. He has never played an EFL game and was used as a sub more often than not in his 9 games at Torquay in non league football. But all of a sudden he is expected to play in the Championship for us?
Transfer Rumours on 23:40 - Jul 2 with 6398 viewsdistortR

Transfer Rumours on 20:42 - Jul 2 by DavieQPR

Wish for his sake that people would let Armstrong develop naturally. He has never played an EFL game and was used as a sub more often than not in his 9 games at Torquay in non league football. But all of a sudden he is expected to play in the Championship for us?

He's 19 now, he's a unit, he's a talent.
We're skint.
Go figure.
Transfer Rumours on 01:41 - Jul 3 with 6187 viewsDavieQPR

Would be a nice way to ruin a prospect. Chuck him in where he is totally out of his depth and see if he floats. Doesn't matter because he is big. After all he has 9 non league games under his belt. Perfect grounding.
Transfer Rumours on 06:43 - Jul 3 with 5977 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 01:41 - Jul 3 by DavieQPR

Would be a nice way to ruin a prospect. Chuck him in where he is totally out of his depth and see if he floats. Doesn't matter because he is big. After all he has 9 non league games under his belt. Perfect grounding.

Or…. Throw him in, hat trick against Blackburn away followed by a solo effort v Boro beating six men before he rifles it in to win the game.
Immediate price tag of £25mill

Stuff of dreams and fantasy? We’ll of course it is.

However….. the mantra remains - if he’s good enough, then he’s old enough.
What he needs is good man management if that is the case. Let’s hope the current set up can provide that and plot a path to the top for him.
God knows we need him to fulfil any promise he may have

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Rumours on 08:26 - Jul 3 with 5786 viewsRangersw12

Transfer Rumours on 06:43 - Jul 3 by Lblock

Or…. Throw him in, hat trick against Blackburn away followed by a solo effort v Boro beating six men before he rifles it in to win the game.
Immediate price tag of £25mill

Stuff of dreams and fantasy? We’ll of course it is.

However….. the mantra remains - if he’s good enough, then he’s old enough.
What he needs is good man management if that is the case. Let’s hope the current set up can provide that and plot a path to the top for him.
God knows we need him to fulfil any promise he may have

Is there any suggestion that he is good enough?
Transfer Rumours on 08:51 - Jul 3 with 5664 viewsNed_Kennedys

Transfer Rumours on 01:41 - Jul 3 by DavieQPR

Or leave him in the U23s with no attempt to integrate him into the first team until his contract expires and he leaves.
Transfer Rumours on 09:06 - Jul 3 with 5603 viewsdavman

Transfer Rumours on 08:51 - Jul 3 by Ned_Kennedys

Or leave him in the U23s with no attempt to integrate him into the first team until his contract expires and he leaves.

Typical Internet extremis.

It should be somewhere between the two. If we can get someone else up front, stick him on loan for the season at a L1 or L2 outfit with a call back option for January. See how he goes and if needs be call him back.

Remember how people had high hopes for Kelman? So far he's not done too much on loan; should we be throwing him in or binning him off?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer Rumours on 09:19 - Jul 3 with 5542 viewsNushnool

Transfer Rumours on 09:06 - Jul 3 by davman

It should be somewhere between the two. If we can get someone else up front, stick him on loan for the season at a L1 or L2 outfit with a call back option for January. See how he goes and if needs be call him back.

Remember how people had high hopes for Kelman? So far he's not done too much on loan; should we be throwing him in or binning him off?

Sling Sinclair in, catapult Kelman in, bin Bonne, and ditch Dykes.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 09:29 - Jul 3 with 5476 viewsstanistheman

Transfer Rumours on 09:06 - Jul 3 by davman

His contract expires next year so we would be effectively giving him away with only a compensation fee due.

I doubt we would be able to persuade him to sign a new deal if we don't play him.

I want him included in our match day squads and used as a sub rather than farmed out on loan. If he isn't good enough in these appearances then we will have a better idea of his capability at this level. He might then be open to extending his deal if the club still sees potential in him.

We used to give teenagers chances , but have been more reluctant over the last decade or so. Of course the club has given other club's teenagers a chance on loan deals.
Transfer Rumours on 09:39 - Jul 3 with 5423 viewsdmm

Armstrong has only just turned 19 and obviously still developing. Will he want to be in the first team squad this season knowing he'd likely spend most of it on the bench at best? Surely he'll want a good loan out this season and actually play competitive football?
Transfer Rumours on 10:45 - Jul 3 with 5194 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Folks, have we made our mind up on Armstrong yet?

We still have to email Beale and tell him what our decision is.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 11:10 - Jul 3 with 5147 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer Rumours on 09:19 - Jul 3 by Nushnool

Sling Sinclair in, catapult Kelman in, bin Bonne, and ditch Dykes.

… genetically reconstruct George Goddard also an option.
Transfer Rumours on 11:19 - Jul 3 with 5100 viewssimmo

The level of nonsense chat around a player that hasn't even got 20 pro appearances to his name... Kelman, by comparison, has more than twice the amount of games than Sinclair - all at a higher level - and still looks raw af.

We keep talking about age too... Experience has little to do with age in modern football. Some kids have 100 appearances by 23, others 10. If Armstrong is ready for this level of football then Beale is the person to judge that - it is part of the reason he's here. Personally I think a league loan is the most sensible option, to get 30-40 games of mens gootball into him, so let's wait and see what the next move is.

In other transfer news, Ballard looks a good move for Sunderland, great age with lots of Championship experience to match. Think they could go well this season

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Transfer Rumours on 21:00 - Jul 3 with 4441 viewsLazyFan

McNamara is on the rumour mill again.
Sauce: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-wls-qpr-looking-to-snap-up-millwal

Played the majority of Millwall's later season campaign and most of the time came out on the winning side.
Dunno how good he is as was not on my meagre radar, but then I am lazy.

Does anyone have any views on him?

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer Rumours on 21:37 - Jul 3 with 4323 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 21:00 - Jul 3 by LazyFan

Sauce: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-wls-qpr-looking-to-snap-up-millwal

Played the majority of Millwall's later season campaign and most of the time came out on the winning side.

I saw a short Wall fan vlog commenting on our interest in McNamara. He said half a dozen times "QPR can F**k off" claiming that McNamara is one of their best players. Must count for something I guess.
Transfer Rumours on 21:54 - Jul 3 with 4246 viewsDorse

Transfer Rumours on 21:37 - Jul 3 by dmm

I saw a short Wall fan vlog commenting on our interest in McNamara. He said half a dozen times "QPR can F**k off" claiming that McNamara is one of their best players. Must count for something I guess.

He always says that.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Rumours on 22:09 - Jul 3 with 4193 viewsqueensparker

Transfer Rumours on 21:00 - Jul 3 by LazyFan

Their forum seem cynical. If we did get him might add some spice to the usual quiet boring away game with Millwall

https://millwallonline.com/forum/threads/qpr-u-have-to-laugh-danny-mac.51547/
Transfer Rumours on 01:02 - Jul 4 with 3852 viewsDannyPaddox

This has already been alluded to but if we sign him and he scores against them at Loftus Road … instead of Pigbag we have to play this and the whole team does a pre-choreographed dance routine … everyone get’s a yellow and there’s time added on but it would be so worth it … love this tune

Was talking to a Stoke City mate this evening says Benick Afobe has gone from Stoke to Millwall. Would this have any bearing on a McNamara move? I have no idea. Just beer and synchronicity talking.
Transfer Rumours on 06:47 - Jul 4 with 3660 viewsjeffranger

Transfer Rumours on 01:02 - Jul 4 by DannyPaddox

This has already been alluded to but if we sign him and he scores against them at Loftus Road … instead of Pigbag we have to play this and the whole team does a pre-choreographed dance routine … everyone get’s a yellow and there’s time added on but it would be so worth it … love this tune

Was talking to a Stoke City mate this evening says Benick Afobe has gone from Stoke to Millwall. Would this have any bearing on a McNamara move? I have no idea. Just beer and synchronicity talking.

No as Afobe is a striker & the other lad is a RB
Transfer Rumours on 07:30 - Jul 4 with 3532 viewsdistortR

Transfer Rumours on 22:09 - Jul 3 by queensparker

Their forum seem cynical. If we did get him might add some spice to the usual quiet boring away game with Millwall

https://millwallonline.com/forum/threads/qpr-u-have-to-laugh-danny-mac.51547/

to be fair, one of them makes the valid point that we could lure him away using our premiership money.
I want to live in that bloke's world.
Transfer Rumours on 10:15 - Jul 4 with 3075 viewsHAYESBOY

https://the72.co.uk/2022/07/04/qpr-ace-makes-admission-over-unfinished-business-

Bonne making friends. Get rid.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 10:26 - Jul 4 with 3013 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 10:15 - Jul 4 by HAYESBOY

https://the72.co.uk/2022/07/04/qpr-ace-makes-admission-over-unfinished-business-

When he says unfinished business does he mean "being in the business of scoring League 1 goals" as Mark Hughes would put it?

Because he had over 6 months to conduct that business after the early season glut and scored....1.

Talking like he needs to weigh up the various offers before him... He does make some positive sounds about us, but if ever a player needed to shut up and get on with it it's him.
Transfer Rumours on 10:26 - Jul 4 with 3008 viewsTheChef

"QPR ace"

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Transfer Rumours on 10:28 - Jul 4 with 3004 viewsdmm

He's burning his boats at QPR with such comments and there's no sign Ipswich want him back. My tractor boys mate says his club don't want him. Not a very clever strategy to further your football career.
Transfer Rumours on 10:41 - Jul 4 with 2928 viewsLazyFan

Transfer Rumours on 10:28 - Jul 4 by dmm

He's burning his boats at QPR with such comments and there's no sign Ipswich want him back. My tractor boys mate says his club don't want him. Not a very clever strategy to further your football career.

If you read the real source article it has way more info.
But I doubt Bonne will be here first game.

zzzzzzzzzz

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024