Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 386376 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 10:55 - Jul 4 with 7708 viewsqueensparker

Reckon it's worth reading the original article on Bonne where the quotes have a bit more context.

He's clearly a bit dim/naive/exuberant or a mixture of all three but he doesn't come across as a bad bloke to me

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/macauley-bonne-on-itfc-and-his-qpr-fut
Transfer Rumours on 12:38 - Jul 4 with 7282 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 10:55 - Jul 4 by queensparker

Reckon it's worth reading the original article on Bonne where the quotes have a bit more context.

He's clearly a bit dim/naive/exuberant or a mixture of all three but he doesn't come across as a bad bloke to me

https://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/ipswich-town/macauley-bonne-on-itfc-and-his-qpr-fut

"To be honest with you, I actually think it was offside!"

I'd imagine if you were out of bed and anywhere near a football pitch you most definitely were

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Rumours on 14:18 - Jul 4 with 6988 viewsderbyhoop

If he doesn't want to be here then it's better to get rid. But it would leave us even more short up front.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Transfer Rumours on 14:47 - Jul 4 with 6829 viewsTheChef

Transfer Rumours on 14:18 - Jul 4 by derbyhoop

If he doesn't want to be here then it's better to get rid. But it would leave us even more short up front.

I'd like to think Beale and co. can work with him and improve is game - but yes it's difficult though if in his mind he wants to leave.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Transfer Rumours on 14:56 - Jul 4 with 6758 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer Rumours on 14:18 - Jul 4 by derbyhoop

We'll certainly be signing a striker regardless of whether Bonne stays or goes.

Bare bones.

Transfer Rumours on 15:07 - Jul 4 with 6703 viewsNorthernr

Luke Freeman in at Luton.
Transfer Rumours on 15:27 - Jul 4 with 6513 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Rumours on 15:07 - Jul 4 by Northernr

Perm?

Interesting to see if he can get his career going again.
Transfer Rumours on 15:29 - Jul 4 with 6507 viewsTheChef

Decent move for them (probably).

Would love to know what his wages are currently, and how that fits with Loo Town's structure.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 15:46 - Jul 4 with 6387 viewseghamranger

Transfer Rumours on 21:00 - Jul 3 by LazyFan

McNamara is on the rumour mill again.
Sauce: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-wls-qpr-looking-to-snap-up-millwal

Played the majority of Millwall's later season campaign and most of the time came out on the winning side.
Dunno how good he is as was not on my meagre radar, but then I am lazy.

Does anyone have any views on him?

Millwall have just signed a defender from Leeds on loan, so I wonder if there is some truth in this rumour!!
Transfer Rumours on 15:54 - Jul 4 with 6326 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 15:46 - Jul 4 by eghamranger

Millwall have just signed a defender from Leeds on loan, so I wonder if there is some truth in this rumour!!

He looks to be a CB though
Transfer Rumours on 16:05 - Jul 4 with 6242 viewscpgerber

permanent move, free transfer. Would not have been a bad option for us. He's 30, but I figure has a few good years left in him. No re-sell value, but also no initial outlay.
Transfer Rumours on 16:25 - Jul 4 with 6144 viewsbosh67

Good move for Luton. Still a very good playmaker if they can get him going. He'll get games there so a good move for him.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 17:16 - Jul 4 with 5872 viewsDavieQPR

Hmmm, Millwall forum seems to hate him.
Transfer Rumours on 17:37 - Jul 4 with 5727 viewsBoston

Transfer Rumours on 17:16 - Jul 4 by DavieQPR

They do now they think he's coming to us.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Transfer Rumours on 12:09 - Jul 5 with 5026 viewsaston_hoop

whisper it quietly but Millwall have been doing some good business this summer, even with losing Jed Wallace

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 14:32 - Jul 5 with 4563 viewstoboboly

Just going to leave this here like a bag of dog $hit on a country walk

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Transfer Rumours on 14:51 - Jul 5 with 4477 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 12:09 - Jul 5 by aston_hoop

whisper it quietly but Millwall have been doing some good business this summer, even with losing Jed Wallace

Luton as well.

Not saying they're going to win the league but atm they're 28/1 to do so generally and as long as 35/1. 15 teams have shorter title odds including QPR, Cov, Huddersfield, Swansea, Stoke, Cardiff, Sunderland... I just don't see that at all. I think they'll be in the six again.
Transfer Rumours on 15:00 - Jul 5 with 4427 viewsdenhamhoop2

Just chatting to some Luton fans on Facebook and saying if they get Freeman as he was at QPR he will soon be a fan favourite. As a question from this did he get a 10 for Leeds at home and if not has any other player ever got a 10 I vaguely remember Clattenberg getting a 10 for his performance in the WIgan Playoff match at home(Wholeheartedly agree he was so good that night)
Transfer Rumours on 15:04 - Jul 5 with 4392 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 15:00 - Jul 5 by denhamhoop2

Just chatting to some Luton fans on Facebook and saying if they get Freeman as he was at QPR he will soon be a fan favourite. As a question from this did he get a 10 for Leeds at home and if not has any other player ever got a 10 I vaguely remember Clattenberg getting a 10 for his performance in the WIgan Playoff match at home(Wholeheartedly agree he was so good that night)

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/49801/freeman-hero

Clattenburg did indeed get a 10.
Transfer Rumours on 15:25 - Jul 5 with 4314 viewsAntti_Heinola

Transfer Rumours on 14:51 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Luton as well.

Not saying they're going to win the league but atm they're 28/1 to do so generally and as long as 35/1. 15 teams have shorter title odds including QPR, Cov, Huddersfield, Swansea, Stoke, Cardiff, Sunderland... I just don't see that at all. I think they'll be in the six again.

i hink they'll finish bottom half.
flash in the pan.

Bare bones.

Transfer Rumours on 15:47 - Jul 5 with 4154 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Rumours on 17:16 - Jul 4 by DavieQPR

Freeman that is.
Transfer Rumours on 16:01 - Jul 5 with 4051 viewsdenhamhoop2

Transfer Rumours on 21:00 - Jul 3 by LazyFan

McNamara is on the rumour mill again.
Sauce: https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-wls-qpr-looking-to-snap-up-millwal

Played the majority of Millwall's later season campaign and most of the time came out on the winning side.
Dunno how good he is as was not on my meagre radar, but then I am lazy.

Does anyone have any views on him?

He is a very good right back and thought looked just the sort of athlete/footballer needed for a RightBack/WingBack these days Millwall fan at work rates him highly mind he did despise his predecessor Romeo so that may have played a part
Transfer Rumours on 16:03 - Jul 5 with 4022 viewsslmrstid

Transfer Rumours on 15:47 - Jul 5 by DavieQPR

Freeman that is.

Millwall fans hate everyone don't they? They'd hate me and you if they knew who we were.
Transfer Rumours on 17:11 - Jul 5 with 3700 viewsNorthernr

Dion sanderson back to birmingham.
Transfer Rumours on 17:14 - Jul 5 with 3684 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Rumours on 14:51 - Jul 5 by Northernr

Luton as well.

Odds? Betting? What about the reputational damage?!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024