Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 386523 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 19:09 - Jul 14 with 8228 viewskitkev

Transfer Rumours on 22:04 - Jul 6 by terryb

I think he was referring to Luke Freeman being detested on a Millwall forum.

EDIT He confirmed this in a post yesterday.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2022 22:06]

MY BAD we were glad when he went, and did not want him back
Transfer Rumours on 19:09 - Jul 14 with 8216 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer Rumours on 17:04 - Jul 12 by Antti_Heinola

i bet he has a good season for them.

Like with Clarke, people hugely overreact to some players.

Sanderson too.
Transfer Rumours on 21:27 - Jul 14 with 7801 viewsgolborne

Transfer Rumours on 19:09 - Jul 14 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sanderson too.

Possibly something there, but he needs to learn his trade first. A little too cock sure for my liking. I thought there was way too much of a positive reaction around him cos he made a couple of decent strong challenges in the first half v Brum, but Willock made a monkey of him in the 2nd half. THAT goal was on his watch.
Transfer Rumours on 14:40 - Jul 15 with 7040 viewsaston_hoop

Marc Bircham seems to be coaching at Como, they've just signed Cesc Fabregas. Great player for Cesc to learn from

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 15:00 - Jul 15 with 6910 viewsTheChef

Transfer Rumours on 14:40 - Jul 15 by aston_hoop

Marc Bircham seems to be coaching at Como, they've just signed Cesc Fabregas. Great player for Cesc to learn from

He is as well! Slightly random.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Transfer Rumours on 15:09 - Jul 15 with 6843 viewsMrSheen

Transfer Rumours on 15:00 - Jul 15 by TheChef

He is as well! Slightly random.

Just behind Terry McFlynn (2 QPR appearances before a long spell at Margate) as Alessandro Del Piero's captain at Sydney FC.
Transfer Rumours on 10:59 - Jul 16 with 6244 viewsDieByYourSide

2 weeks today til the start of the season and things have all gone pretty quiet

Poll: And it's hi ho

Transfer Rumours on 19:42 - Jul 16 with 5711 viewsLandshark

Transfer Rumours on 20:12 - Jul 11 by aston_hoop

Could be 1 or 2 joining the squad in Germany according to WLS

With nobody joining the squad in Germany does that mean we're struggling for signings?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 19:49 - Jul 16 with 5680 viewsDavieQPR

It more than likely means the players we are after have options.
Transfer Rumours on 21:04 - Jul 16 with 5408 viewsvanrrrr

MB said in post match interview today he hoped 1 or 2 joining this week
Transfer Rumours on 22:14 - Jul 16 with 5174 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 21:04 - Jul 16 by vanrrrr

MB said in post match interview today he hoped 1 or 2 joining this week

I bet he does!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer Rumours on 11:03 - Jul 17 with 4599 viewsDixie_CT

I thought the first noise was that a couple of new faces would join the squad in Germany but that hasn’t happened.

Not sure whether to be concerned by the lack of credible rumours or to put my belief in Mick Beale when he says we will be pleased.

I know nothing of Millwall’s McNamara but we need a decent right back and a young one with Championship experience from a London rival sounds like it fits the bill. Adam Armstrong seems fantasy land and could be some coup if we got him. That said, we would need to make some room up top as you a new striker will battle it out with Dykes for the number 9 slot with Roberts, Chair, Willock slotting in behind. Hard to see space for Bonne, Kelman, Thomas, and Armstrong.
Transfer Rumours on 11:24 - Jul 17 with 4547 viewsgolborne

I get the feeling they’re trying to have a proper look at Dykes, before making a call.
If there’s a viable replacement on loan I wouldn’t be surprised to see him exit to free up wages/generate some income. At the minute from what I’m reading Bonne is looking the hungrier and more likely, if being viewed through a fresh pair of eyes.
Transfer Rumours on 10:36 - Jul 18 with 3734 viewsNorthantsHoop

See that Joe Lolley at Notts Forest likely to be available on a free transfer, only 29, always thought he was a decent winger and makes an impact when coming on, solid Championship player in my opinion.
Transfer Rumours on 10:55 - Jul 18 with 3616 viewsdanehoop

Transfer Rumours on 10:36 - Jul 18 by NorthantsHoop

See that Joe Lolley at Notts Forest likely to be available on a free transfer, only 29, always thought he was a decent winger and makes an impact when coming on, solid Championship player in my opinion.

Agree he is a good player, but its clear that the model is buying younger players who can be developed and will have sell on value and he doesn't seem to fit that model.

I have also been impressed with Bonne since he returned (given he was also going through a lean spell at the end of his time at Ipswich). Seems to be relishing a new start with new coaches and greater speed in the attack. May just be he comes good for us this year, never been a bad player, but have struggled to fit with how he was being coached and the role that Warbsball had for him. Now seems to be responding well to whatever is being coached into him and knows that there is now a realistic chance he will get a game for us.

Never knowingly understood

Transfer Rumours on 11:02 - Jul 18 with 3544 viewsQPRSteve

Latest from WLS:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-to-sign-former-fulham-youngster-
Transfer Rumours on 11:07 - Jul 18 with 3498 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 10:55 - Jul 18 by danehoop

Agree he is a good player, but its clear that the model is buying younger players who can be developed and will have sell on value and he doesn't seem to fit that model.

I have also been impressed with Bonne since he returned (given he was also going through a lean spell at the end of his time at Ipswich). Seems to be relishing a new start with new coaches and greater speed in the attack. May just be he comes good for us this year, never been a bad player, but have struggled to fit with how he was being coached and the role that Warbsball had for him. Now seems to be responding well to whatever is being coached into him and knows that there is now a realistic chance he will get a game for us.

A lot of Bonne's stuff seems to be in his head - it seems like he's been after a quiet life in Ipswich where he possibly feels he belongs? (though they don't se to necessarily see it that way).

And the slump he went into after starting off on fire there - initially injury I think but he never got his mojo back. Even the offside stuff has to be about concentration to some extent.

Maybe Beale can get him and keep him firing and, most importantly, focused. If not MB at least seems to be someone who will know pretty quickly if it's not worth persevering.
Transfer Rumours on 11:09 - Jul 18 with 3478 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 11:07 - Jul 18 by BklynRanger

A lot of Bonne's stuff seems to be in his head - it seems like he's been after a quiet life in Ipswich where he possibly feels he belongs? (though they don't se to necessarily see it that way).

And the slump he went into after starting off on fire there - initially injury I think but he never got his mojo back. Even the offside stuff has to be about concentration to some extent.

Maybe Beale can get him and keep him firing and, most importantly, focused. If not MB at least seems to be someone who will know pretty quickly if it's not worth persevering.

You could improve him considerably by sitting down with the salt and pepper pots and explaining the offside rule to him.
Transfer Rumours on 11:11 - Jul 18 with 3464 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 11:09 - Jul 18 by Northernr

You could improve him considerably by sitting down with the salt and pepper pots and explaining the offside rule to him.

Hopefully they've managed to unpack them at Heston
Transfer Rumours on 11:16 - Jul 18 with 3407 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Transfer Rumours on 11:02 - Jul 18 by QPRSteve

Latest from WLS:

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-looking-to-sign-former-fulham-youngster-

We don’t need any more midfielders….unless we’re looking at selling one first 😳
Transfer Rumours on 11:38 - Jul 18 with 3220 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 11:16 - Jul 18 by Beckenhamhoop

We don’t need any more midfielders….unless we’re looking at selling one first 😳

Might be that a few weeks with them, he only feels he’s got Amos, Field, Jo-Jo and Dozzy, and the rest aren’t going to cut it in his mind.

Given that their are questions and concerns raised over the four named, he wants/needs more midfield options.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer Rumours on 11:40 - Jul 18 with 3196 viewsRangersw12

Apparently he can play as an 8 and a 10 so would be cover for Chair & Willock aswell
Transfer Rumours on 11:44 - Jul 18 with 3145 viewsDoudou87

Taylor Richards is more of an attacking midfielder. Had a successful campaign in league one but an injury prevented him from getting much game time at Birmingham. Would be good cover for Chair/Willock, young talent with potential resale value whats not to like, I'd be interesting to see how much he's valued at.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Transfer Rumours on 11:44 - Jul 18 with 3140 viewsLogman

If we're going to be playing some 4-3-3 then we need 4 attacking midfielders so there is space for Richards.
Transfer Rumours on 11:54 - Jul 18 with 3018 viewsbosh67

Richards scored a lot of goals for Doncaster, but had limited opportunities at Birmingham. He's 21 and by all accounts, very quick.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024