Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 387038 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 13:05 - Jul 19 with 4376 viewsRangersw12

Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Jul 19 by dmm

The club's latest bid for McNamara has been knocked back with Rowett saying it's not even close. Now I know it's all part of buying and selling a player, but I don't quite get what we're doing with this one. It seems unlikely that we've got the money to make this possible.

All very strange how this one is going

I can't see the benefit of us pissing Millwall off with low ball offers as all it will do is make them sell to anyone bar us

Give them our best offer and if they reject it move on
Transfer Rumours on 13:10 - Jul 19 with 4319 viewsstanistheman

Transfer Rumours on 23:19 - Jul 18 by Lblock

You’re talking my language apart from Amos and Dozzy
Those two are flat track bullies and will only do bits if it’s a lesser team and the sun is out and everything going our way.

We’re light absolutely everywhere in my eyes.

I’d snap your hand off if you offered me mid table now; I might even take 16th if offered

I was not suggesting that Amos and Dozzell are good options and agree that against decent teams they will most likely 'disappear' and be pushed around. Maybe we will get the Villa midfielder Iroegbunam and Brighton's Richards in on loan. We will have to wait and see.

If we don't add to our midfield we could struggle to improve on our form since February.
Transfer Rumours on 13:21 - Jul 19 with 4203 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Jul 19 by dmm

The club's latest bid for McNamara has been knocked back with Rowett saying it's not even close. Now I know it's all part of buying and selling a player, but I don't quite get what we're doing with this one. It seems unlikely that we've got the money to make this possible.

I'm struggling to understand this as well.
Transfer Rumours on 13:25 - Jul 19 with 4170 viewsdmm

Taylor Richards seems more a 10 than an 8. That's been his main position over the last 2 seasons.

I'd agree we need to recruit another player for the central 3.
Transfer Rumours on 13:41 - Jul 19 with 4061 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 13:21 - Jul 19 by Northernr

I'm struggling to understand this as well.

Makes sense to me.

1) If he hasn't signed a contract, he's clearly for sale.
2) I would imagine that of he wasn't interested his agent would have told us by now.
3) We have our valuation and our budget, but you never sell a bull on the first trip to the fair, and
4) We should low-ball, every time, and every club should see us doing it. That's how we avoid getting suckered in other deals by clubs who think we have cash.
5) If, after all that, we don't get the player then we move on to another target.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 13:44 - Jul 19 with 4034 viewsBklynRanger

It's point 5 there I'm wondering about. Beale said something in Clive's interview about how it can be difficult to get good players in in our situation didn't he? I'd look for the exact wording but I'm too warm.

I wonder if he's overly determined to try to force something through that can't be forced?
Transfer Rumours on 13:51 - Jul 19 with 3964 viewsBazzeR

Seems like our offer is a development fee which come December Millwall cannot claim when he’s 24.
Transfer Rumours on 13:51 - Jul 19 with 3936 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 13:41 - Jul 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Makes sense to me.

2) I would imagine that of he wasn't interested his agent would have told us by now.
3) We have our valuation and our budget, but you never sell a bull on the first trip to the fair, and
4) We should low-ball, every time, and every club should see us doing it. That's how we avoid getting suckered in other deals by clubs who think we have cash.
5) If, after all that, we don't get the player then we move on to another target.

Once a QS always…..

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 13:54 - Jul 19 with 3891 viewsTHEBUSH

Transfer Rumours on 13:41 - Jul 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Makes sense to me.

Im with Brian on this, only has a year on his contract, so something is better than nothing.
Transfer Rumours on 13:54 - Jul 19 with 3892 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 13:51 - Jul 19 by Lblock

Once a QS always…..

Only two things needed, LB: The Red Pen and The Brown Envelope!

Transfer Rumours on 14:04 - Jul 19 with 3805 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 13:54 - Jul 19 by BrianMcCarthy

Only two things needed, LB: The Red Pen and The Brown Envelope!

Lunch?

Transfer Rumours on 14:19 - Jul 19 with 3716 viewsBAWHoops

Seems we are trying to do to them what Swansea did to us re Manning.

Give Millwall a lowball offer for a player they will lose on a free in 12 months (maybe)

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Transfer Rumours on 14:23 - Jul 19 with 3673 viewsNorthernr

Didn't Millwall show with Wallace though that they'd rather lose him on a free than take a small offer now - too valuable to the team and all that? Forest spent 18 months low-balling them over Wallace and then he left on a free to West Brom.

Slightly concerned we're going to spend all this time trying to Daniel Levy them into this while other potential right backs we could sign go elsewhere. But, hey, if it works and we get him, he is good, so I'll be very happy. Just all seems a bit odd to me atm, if we're really as far off it as they seem to think.
Transfer Rumours on 14:57 - Jul 19 with 3468 viewsdannyblue

Only other idea to throw in with mcnamara is that we've heard there's a release clause but for some reason his agent doens't want to tell us what it is, so we're inching our way up trying to find it.
Transfer Rumours on 15:03 - Jul 19 with 3406 viewsaston_hoop

Millwall have just brought in a right back on loan. So thats nice

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 15:46 - Jul 19 with 3124 viewskensalriser

If the lad is still at Millwall obviously no else has made a better offer, so as it stands our offer appears to be the market.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Rumours on 15:48 - Jul 19 with 3094 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 15:46 - Jul 19 by kensalriser

If the lad is still at Millwall obviously no else has made a better offer, so as it stands our offer appears to be the market.

Refreshing that Florist aren't fishing in the same ponds as us anymore or he'd be there already.

Know nothing about this fella but seems to be a top target of ours so hopefully he signs.
My gut feel is he will

Transfer Rumours on 15:50 - Jul 19 with 3082 viewsfrancisbowles

it's been hinted at that if we can't get the players in that we want then we may have to get loans instead. In this specific case, we may be able to pick him up on a free next year.
Transfer Rumours on 15:58 - Jul 19 with 3026 viewsLogman

Transfer Rumours on 15:03 - Jul 19 by aston_hoop

Millwall have just brought in a right back on loan. So thats nice

Didn't they sign another defender from Leeds last week ? Someone needs to tell Rowett it's not Happy Families he is playing.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 15:59]
Transfer Rumours on 16:01 - Jul 19 with 2993 viewsHAYESBOY

Midfielder. Good player at this level.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62221341

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 16:04 - Jul 19 with 2960 viewsBurnleyhoop

The big question is, what does McNamara want to do?
If he wants to leave the club he has supported all his life for Rangers, then maybe he can force Milwalls hand. No club really wants a player on their hands that doesn’t want to be there.

Surely we wouldn’t persevere with this if there wasn’t a good chance of pulling it off. We
Transfer Rumours on 16:07 - Jul 19 with 2922 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 16:01 - Jul 19 by HAYESBOY

Midfielder. Good player at this level.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62221341

He's played a fair amount of games at right back as well.
Transfer Rumours on 16:09 - Jul 19 with 2898 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 14:23 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Didn't Millwall show with Wallace though that they'd rather lose him on a free than take a small offer now - too valuable to the team and all that? Forest spent 18 months low-balling them over Wallace and then he left on a free to West Brom.

Slightly concerned we're going to spend all this time trying to Daniel Levy them into this while other potential right backs we could sign go elsewhere. But, hey, if it works and we get him, he is good, so I'll be very happy. Just all seems a bit odd to me atm, if we're really as far off it as they seem to think.

You need a holiday, man.

Transfer Rumours on 16:11 - Jul 19 with 2870 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 16:09 - Jul 19 by BrianMcCarthy

You need a holiday, man.

Haha, I just got back!!
Transfer Rumours on 16:12 - Jul 19 with 2852 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 16:11 - Jul 19 by Northernr

Haha, I just got back!!