Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 386522 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 12:09 - Jul 18 with 7588 viewsTK1

Transfer Rumours on 11:16 - Jul 18 by Beckenhamhoop

We don’t need any more midfielders….unless we’re looking at selling one first 😳

One of the main reasons we dropped off in the second half of last season so dramatically is because we don't have any midfielders who can carry the ball, push the opposition back. We have good passers, and a good defensive midfielder, but often Chair/Willock had to come collect the ball off the midfield which meant the 9 was isolated and we were ten-15 years further back than needed to be. MB's seen this obviously on those 20 games and looked for someone who can carry the ball to a front three further forwards. An absolutely essential signing, more than a CF I think.
Transfer Rumours on 12:15 - Jul 18 with 7492 viewsMyke

Transfer Rumours on 12:09 - Jul 18 by TK1

One of the main reasons we dropped off in the second half of last season so dramatically is because we don't have any midfielders who can carry the ball, push the opposition back. We have good passers, and a good defensive midfielder, but often Chair/Willock had to come collect the ball off the midfield which meant the 9 was isolated and we were ten-15 years further back than needed to be. MB's seen this obviously on those 20 games and looked for someone who can carry the ball to a front three further forwards. An absolutely essential signing, more than a CF I think.

is that not the new role that Beale has ear-marked for Field.? aka a 'box-to-box mid-fielder
Transfer Rumours on 12:36 - Jul 18 with 7345 viewsPinnerPaul

Transfer Rumours on 19:42 - Jul 16 by Landshark

With nobody joining the squad in Germany does that mean we're struggling for signings?

Mick said he was hopeful of 2 signings this week.
Transfer Rumours on 12:47 - Jul 18 with 7258 viewsdavman

Transfer Rumours on 11:16 - Jul 18 by Beckenhamhoop

We don’t need any more midfielders….unless we’re looking at selling one first 😳

Depends if you really think that Owens, Bettache, Duke McKenna are going to get anywhere near that first team this season. I am not sure.

We need more "good" in back up than just "OK", which I think we are stacked high with at the moment.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer Rumours on 12:52 - Jul 18 with 7198 viewsdmm

Taylor Richards is left footed which would be useful as all our 10s are right footed.
Transfer Rumours on 13:18 - Jul 18 with 7012 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 10:55 - Jul 18 by danehoop

Agree he is a good player, but its clear that the model is buying younger players who can be developed and will have sell on value and he doesn't seem to fit that model.

I have also been impressed with Bonne since he returned (given he was also going through a lean spell at the end of his time at Ipswich). Seems to be relishing a new start with new coaches and greater speed in the attack. May just be he comes good for us this year, never been a bad player, but have struggled to fit with how he was being coached and the role that Warbsball had for him. Now seems to be responding well to whatever is being coached into him and knows that there is now a realistic chance he will get a game for us.

Look these health warnings are there for your own good - get inside, hydrate and try to cool down.

Once you’ve come to your senses re-read what you e typed there and follow it up with the actual real life view.
Jaffa Cake Bonne is miles from being the answer to anyones striker problem at any level. He’s so far away he’s actually almost on side.
The only thing that makes him remotely look like a forward option is that the alternative is Disinterested Dykes.

I’m praying to sun god’s myself that Armstrong is the messiah and not just a very naughty boy.

If we’re relying on goals from JCB, DD or Kelman this season then…. Man we gotta dah problems

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Rumours on 13:46 - Jul 18 with 6790 viewsDavieQPR

Bonne and Shopido are Swan Vesta players. They always start brightly and are on fire but as time goes on they fade away and turn into nothing.
Transfer Rumours on 14:06 - Jul 18 with 6620 viewstoboboly

Kazim-Richards has left Derby. Presumably the all you eat buffet has closed down.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Jul 18 with 6486 viewsaston_hoop

Taylor Richards and Tyler Roberts are going to be confused for each other more than once this season I predict

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 14:34 - Jul 18 with 6415 viewssexton

Transfer Rumours on 14:24 - Jul 18 by aston_hoop

Taylor Richards and Tyler Roberts are going to be confused for each other more than once this season I predict

I had been wondering why we were being linked with someone I thought we'd already signed.
Transfer Rumours on 17:24 - Jul 18 with 5865 viewswood_hoop

no idea what position he plyas feeling too lazy to look him up.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-qpr-milllwall-danny-mcnamara-18072
[Post edited 18 Jul 2022 17:25]
Transfer Rumours on 17:44 - Jul 18 with 5736 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 17:24 - Jul 18 by wood_hoop

no idea what position he plyas feeling too lazy to look him up.

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/footballl-qpr-milllwall-danny-mcnamara-18072
[Post edited 18 Jul 2022 17:25]

There's a clue to his position in the first line of the article: "QPR have had an offer for Danny McNamara rejected but are still pursuing the Millwall right-back."
Transfer Rumours on 18:09 - Jul 18 with 5587 viewswood_hoop

Transfer Rumours on 17:44 - Jul 18 by dmm

There's a clue to his position in the first line of the article: "QPR have had an offer for Danny McNamara rejected but are still pursuing the Millwall right-back."

Transfer Rumours on 18:21 - Jul 18 with 5487 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Taylor Richards @14 when he was at Citeh....
Transfer Rumours on 18:27 - Jul 18 with 5444 viewsWelsh_Ranger

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=taylor+richards+youtube&docid=6080124672241

A bit more here .... can tell im bored cant you! Looks like hes got potential though..
Transfer Rumours on 18:55 - Jul 18 with 5286 viewsenfieldargh

Lets hope he gets through the medical in one piece

Richards joined EFL Championship club Birmingham City on 7 January 2022 on loan for the remainder of the season.[16] He suffered an injury during the medical with the club, falling into the edge of a board during a jumping test that looks at the fitness of a player's calf. Manager Lee Bowyer said "I have never heard anything like this. The players have done it a thousand times — it's just this season, he did it ten times and then he does it. It's crazy. I have never heard of a player getting injured in the medical."[17] Richards made his first appearance in Birmingham's matchday squad on 26 February, but remained unused.[18] He eventually made his debut on 12 March, as a 69th-minute substitute for Juninho Bacuna in the goalless draw at home to Hull City.[19] According to the Birmingham Mail's reporter, "He looked very, very neat on the ball, not afraid to take possession and retain it in tight spots and also good at finding little angles around and in the box. He is a languid mover with good pace and plays with his head up, looking to bring others into the game."[20] He made five more appearances (two starts) in what remained of the season.[21]

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Transfer Rumours on 19:41 - Jul 18 with 5017 viewsDieByYourSide

Austin ready to take the A League by storm

Poll: And it's hi ho

Transfer Rumours on 19:53 - Jul 18 with 4949 viewsNorthantsHoop

Transfer Rumours on 18:55 - Jul 18 by enfieldargh

Lets hope he gets through the medical in one piece

Richards joined EFL Championship club Birmingham City on 7 January 2022 on loan for the remainder of the season.[16] He suffered an injury during the medical with the club, falling into the edge of a board during a jumping test that looks at the fitness of a player's calf. Manager Lee Bowyer said "I have never heard anything like this. The players have done it a thousand times — it's just this season, he did it ten times and then he does it. It's crazy. I have never heard of a player getting injured in the medical."[17] Richards made his first appearance in Birmingham's matchday squad on 26 February, but remained unused.[18] He eventually made his debut on 12 March, as a 69th-minute substitute for Juninho Bacuna in the goalless draw at home to Hull City.[19] According to the Birmingham Mail's reporter, "He looked very, very neat on the ball, not afraid to take possession and retain it in tight spots and also good at finding little angles around and in the box. He is a languid mover with good pace and plays with his head up, looking to bring others into the game."[20] He made five more appearances (two starts) in what remained of the season.[21]

After the Sanderson loan would not put much faith in another loan linked with a player who has a recent stint at Birmingham City. Do we really need another midfielder, think a striker and full back more of a priority. As I said in an earlier post would try for a more experienced signing on a free like Joe Lolley at Forest, if salary is acceptable.
Transfer Rumours on 20:20 - Jul 18 with 4786 viewseghamranger

Transfer Rumours on 18:21 - Jul 18 by Welsh_Ranger

Taylor Richards @14 when he was at Citeh....

But he didn’t make it at city, Brighton or Birmingham…

In Beale we trust
Transfer Rumours on 21:45 - Jul 18 with 4395 viewsstanistheman

We can probably discount Bettache given he has been left out so far. As for Owens, do me a favour. He is the midfield answer to Greggo-Cox that many had hopes for.

Duke-McKenna is a possible, but that is it. We have Johansen, Field, Amos and Dozzell for our midfield options and we need more. We need quality on the bench not just bodies.

We also need a left back as well as a right back plus at least one more striker but preferably two. I have my doubts that Dykes will ever be the answer if playing alone up front. Also Bonne will once again struggle especially if he doesn't work out how to stay onside.
Transfer Rumours on 23:19 - Jul 18 with 4125 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 21:45 - Jul 18 by stanistheman

We can probably discount Bettache given he has been left out so far. As for Owens, do me a favour. He is the midfield answer to Greggo-Cox that many had hopes for.

Duke-McKenna is a possible, but that is it. We have Johansen, Field, Amos and Dozzell for our midfield options and we need more. We need quality on the bench not just bodies.

We also need a left back as well as a right back plus at least one more striker but preferably two. I have my doubts that Dykes will ever be the answer if playing alone up front. Also Bonne will once again struggle especially if he doesn't work out how to stay onside.

You’re talking my language apart from Amos and Dozzy
Those two are flat track bullies and will only do bits if it’s a lesser team and the sun is out and everything going our way.

We’re light absolutely everywhere in my eyes.

I’d snap your hand off if you offered me mid table now; I might even take 16th if offered

Transfer Rumours on 09:54 - Jul 19 with 3449 viewsRangersw12

Transfer Rumours on 23:19 - Jul 18 by Lblock

You’re talking my language apart from Amos and Dozzy
Those two are flat track bullies and will only do bits if it’s a lesser team and the sun is out and everything going our way.

We’re light absolutely everywhere in my eyes.

I’d snap your hand off if you offered me mid table now; I might even take 16th if offered

Bed wetting in pre season is a first ( 6 weeks before end of Transfer window) , I look forward to your going down thread after the 1 nil defeat at Blackburn 👍
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 10:09]
Transfer Rumours on 10:21 - Jul 19 with 3287 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 09:54 - Jul 19 by Rangersw12

Bed wetting in pre season is a first ( 6 weeks before end of Transfer window) , I look forward to your going down thread after the 1 nil defeat at Blackburn 👍
[Post edited 19 Jul 2022 10:09]

With absolutely no due respect... f*ck off wit the bed wetting sarcasm mate.

It's called an "observation".
You may think this squad is strong enough and led well enough to rip up the Division - fair enough, I simply have a different observation.

In respect of the sky falling in for me in respect of Queens Park Rangers Football Club this season or any in the future -- no chance. I've far more important things to dedicate my worrying about and the last 8 months have properly reinforced it.
I renewed my ST this season out of habit only and I'm really not that fussed about it.
However, that will not stop me coming on here venting when we've been awful or waxing lyrical when we've played like Brazil 1970.

Watch this space at 5pm on 30 July following the annual Ewood surrender

Have a good day.... I'm out of the sun now as it was boiling my ball 'ed innit

Transfer Rumours on 11:01 - Jul 19 with 3069 viewsRangersw12

Transfer Rumours on 10:21 - Jul 19 by Lblock

With absolutely no due respect... f*ck off wit the bed wetting sarcasm mate.

It's called an "observation".
You may think this squad is strong enough and led well enough to rip up the Division - fair enough, I simply have a different observation.

In respect of the sky falling in for me in respect of Queens Park Rangers Football Club this season or any in the future -- no chance. I've far more important things to dedicate my worrying about and the last 8 months have properly reinforced it.
I renewed my ST this season out of habit only and I'm really not that fussed about it.
However, that will not stop me coming on here venting when we've been awful or waxing lyrical when we've played like Brazil 1970.

Watch this space at 5pm on 30 July following the annual Ewood surrender

Have a good day.... I'm out of the sun now as it was boiling my ball 'ed innit

" no due respect... f*ck off" 😂, It's 6 weeks before the transfer window fella so I will call it what I want.

No I don't think we will be ripping up the league but I think our 1st 11 is good enough for top 10 and we will sign more blood as its what we do and always do .

Yep very hot this morning even when I took the puppy for a walk before 8 🥵
Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Jul 19 with 2648 viewsdmm

The club's latest bid for McNamara has been knocked back with Rowett saying it's not even close. Now I know it's all part of buying and selling a player, but I don't quite get what we're doing with this one. It seems unlikely that we've got the money to make this possible.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024