Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 393990 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 01:07 - Jul 21 with 8443 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Rumours on 23:37 - Jul 20 by wombat

If city paid a chunk of his wages and us being a very very hound side I’d take him on , would fit well into the new system and also be a big help to Sinclair Armstrong in training ,

Why? How do you know he would mentor anyone?
Transfer Rumours on 02:54 - Jul 21 with 8321 viewsMatch82

Dave? Dave.
Transfer Rumours on 08:49 - Jul 21 with 7835 viewsToast_R

Florest's have reportedly offered Jesse Lingard 200K a week in wages to join.

Are Phil Beard and TF doing their transfers?

Relegation clause?
Dressing Room?
Funny
Transfer Rumours on 09:32 - Jul 21 with 7603 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-set-to-complete-deal-for-midfielder

Importantly it states that we have back up targets if McNamara does not happen.
I can only think we have had a wink and a nod from someone in his camp to say he would be open to a move.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 09:35 - Jul 21 with 7569 viewsBazzeR

Ex Millwall youth coach Damian Mathew could be the link to McNamara
Transfer Rumours on 10:51 - Jul 21 with 7169 viewsbosh67

Looks like this Taylor Richards lad is coming in over the next few days. When you need a fullback and a striker the best thing to do is get another midfielder! :) At least this is one who is an attacking MF.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 10:51 - Jul 21 with 7146 viewsLblock

Transfer Rumours on 09:32 - Jul 21 by HAYESBOY

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-set-to-complete-deal-for-midfielder

Importantly it states that we have back up targets if McNamara does not happen.
I can only think we have had a wink and a nod from someone in his camp to say he would be open to a move.

Classic....

In one breath he say's he's not going to comment as he's Millwall's player.
Then confirms we're bidding as "for some reason that's been made public"
Hot on the heels of saying he thought "a player" would have joined already but these things take time and hopes to have him in by the end of the week.

Like his style on this and, whilst I know zero about McNamara, I have a feeling he could be a fantastic player for us.
Beale came across as a bit David Brent in other YT clips I've seen but that was a really good 6 minute interview there
[Post edited 21 Jul 2022 10:53]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Transfer Rumours on 11:33 - Jul 21 with 6947 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 10:51 - Jul 21 by bosh67

Looks like this Taylor Richards lad is coming in over the next few days. When you need a fullback and a striker the best thing to do is get another midfielder! :) At least this is one who is an attacking MF.

Have you deliberately avoided the: lack of depth to the squad; references by MB to the club’s efforts to sign key personnel; and what’s the other one…oh yeah, we’re not flushed with cash to do so threads of the last few weeks?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 13:18 - Jul 21 with 6524 viewsbosh67

Transfer Rumours on 11:33 - Jul 21 by PlanetHonneywood

Have you deliberately avoided the: lack of depth to the squad; references by MB to the club’s efforts to sign key personnel; and what’s the other one…oh yeah, we’re not flushed with cash to do so threads of the last few weeks?

To be fair, Honneywood, I don't get out much!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 13:48 - Jul 21 with 6317 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 13:18 - Jul 21 by bosh67

To be fair, Honneywood, I don't get out much!

It’ll all become clear in late-May next year: Chaaaaaaair, and Queens Park Rangers have won it! Ilias Chair. Played into his path and he’s jabbed it in and the ten men are ahead…..

Be-liev-able. It’s not unbelievable!

Transfer Rumours on 14:55 - Jul 21 with 6041 viewsenfieldargh

Callum Britain Barnsley to Blackburn. Have Barnsley got any players left from Valerian Ishmails run'em to death squad?

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Transfer Rumours on 17:32 - Jul 21 with 5533 viewstkqpr

Transfer Rumours on 13:48 - Jul 21 by PlanetHonneywood

It’ll all become clear in late-May next year: Chaaaaaaair, and Queens Park Rangers have won it! Ilias Chair. Played into his path and he’s jabbed it in and the ten men are ahead…..

Be-liev-able. It’s not unbelievable!

Now you are being unrealistic....

Chair would never just take one touch to score, when he could take 5 or 6 and a step over stud roll and jinx
Transfer Rumours on 19:04 - Jul 21 with 5266 viewsHAYESBOY

Lingard to Florist......done.

That's more like them.

Transfer Rumours on 19:09 - Jul 21 with 5239 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Rumours on 19:04 - Jul 21 by HAYESBOY

That's more like them.

That is going to do wonders for team morale when the other players get their pay packets.
Transfer Rumours on 19:24 - Jul 21 with 5153 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 19:04 - Jul 21 by HAYESBOY

That's more like them.

I’m not really up on the Prem these days nor who’s in contention to be on the plane to Doha in November, but surely he wasn’t so out of the picture that playing for Wham! would have improved his chances than a possible relegation battle?

Transfer Rumours on 19:43 - Jul 21 with 5047 viewsDWQPR

Transfer Rumours on 19:24 - Jul 21 by PlanetHonneywood

I’m not really up on the Prem these days nor who’s in contention to be on the plane to Doha in November, but surely he wasn’t so out of the picture that playing for Wham! would have improved his chances than a possible relegation battle?

Evidently there was 30,000 reasons per week why he went to Florist. Hopefully now they won’t hijack or bid to get the lad from Brighton.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Rumours on 20:59 - Jul 21 with 4716 viewsaston_hoop

In case anyone is bothered, Andre Gray scored twice on his debut for Aris playing in the UEFA Vauxhall Conference league tonight. Moses Odubajo also played.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 00:25 - Jul 22 with 4254 viewsconnell10

Transfer Rumours on 20:59 - Jul 21 by aston_hoop

In case anyone is bothered, Andre Gray scored twice on his debut for Aris playing in the UEFA Vauxhall Conference league tonight. Moses Odubajo also played.

Gray will be disinterested in a couple of months and Moses will be injured , do reckon either of them.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Rumours on 00:28 - Jul 22 with 4252 viewsHAYESBOY

West Ham would prefer to sign Blackburn and Chile striker Ben Brereton Diaz, 23, ahead of Burnley's English winger Dwight McNeil, 22. (Mail)

Go on Wet Spam. Fck up there preparations. Nice.

Transfer Rumours on 08:24 - Jul 22 with 3845 viewsdmm

Forest to pay Linguard £200k a week. That's pretty much our entire squad's weekly wage. And he's not that good.
Transfer Rumours on 08:29 - Jul 22 with 3811 viewsBAWHoops

Forest are having the window we all thought they would.

9 players brought in now.

Lingard is a fantastic player, but he's being paid probably 3 times as much as anyone else in the dressing room.
Their promotion was obviously built on sand and if they don't stay up this season they'll probably stay back in the Champ for a good while.

When your owner announces signings before the club does that's always a red flag!

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Transfer Rumours on 08:31 - Jul 22 with 3798 viewsdavman

Odubajo remains a weird one for me - versatility as he can play left or right.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer Rumours on 10:05 - Jul 22 with 3402 viewsenfieldargh

Transfer Rumours on 00:28 - Jul 22 by HAYESBOY

West Ham would prefer to sign Blackburn and Chile striker Ben Brereton Diaz, 23, ahead of Burnley's English winger Dwight McNeil, 22. (Mail)

Go on Wet Spam. Fck up there preparations. Nice.

Brereton looked awful at the bush last season and his form dropped off as if he was one of our.

Wet Spam would pay 10-15 maybe, dont want BB having that amount available for fresh recruits

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Transfer Rumours on 10:49 - Jul 22 with 3156 viewstoboboly

Surprised Odubajo got any game time considering the apparent severity of his injury

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Transfer Rumours on 11:07 - Jul 22 with 3035 viewsnumptydumpty

Transfer Rumours on 10:49 - Jul 22 by toboboly

Surprised Odubajo got any game time considering the apparent severity of his injury

I had hoped Moses would have been retained ie cover for both left and right back.

And decent player.

But guessing he hasn't been retained due to fitness issues which is a shame all round as there is definitely a player in there but not the first to have his career blighted by injury ridden seasons !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024