Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 390954 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 21:16 - Aug 1 with 5652 viewshantssi

Transfer Rumours on 21:04 - Aug 1 by Welsh_Ranger

If we are going down the loan route id love to see Broadhead brought in from Everton, did really well at Sunderland last year, other than that i couldn't name a young striker!

Chloe Kelly😜
She’s also an R!
Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Aug 2 with 4985 viewsaston_hoop

Luton have signed 2 strikers this morning - 1 from Grimsby who's gone straight back to them on loan and a teenager from Canada.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 13:11 - Aug 2 with 4865 viewsDubaiR

If we end this summer with 3 defenders and 2 midfielders making the same mistakes we did in the Jan window we deserve to struggle.

We simply do not have enough goals in this team and the pretty football will soon fade. We played well at Blackburn without ever looking like scoring.

I am sure we have a plan B to archer but I just can’t think who that may be.

Would happily sell Dickie for 6m and re invest in a striker. Dunn steps into back 4, we need a striker maybe two.
Transfer Rumours on 13:15 - Aug 2 with 4803 viewsdanehoop

Transfer Rumours on 13:11 - Aug 2 by DubaiR

If we end this summer with 3 defenders and 2 midfielders making the same mistakes we did in the Jan window we deserve to struggle.

We simply do not have enough goals in this team and the pretty football will soon fade. We played well at Blackburn without ever looking like scoring.

Would happily sell Dickie for 6m and re invest in a striker. Dunn steps into back 4, we need a striker maybe two.

No-one currently is buying Dickie for 6M. Clive pulled up an interesting analysis on the low balling of transfer fees in that range this year. Seems to be a few multi 10M pound transfers and stuff sub 5M but not much more in the golden range we need.

Never knowingly understood

Transfer Rumours on 13:18 - Aug 2 with 4781 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer Rumours on 13:11 - Aug 2 by DubaiR

Even £6m won’t get you a goal scorer really, not that we’d get that for him anyway on current market behaviours.

I think our strategy has to be to share the goals around the team instead and expect more from Chair, Willock, Dykes, and dare I say it, Dickie
Transfer Rumours on 13:23 - Aug 2 with 4730 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer Rumours on 13:15 - Aug 2 by danehoop

No-one currently is buying Dickie for 6M. Clive pulled up an interesting analysis on the low balling of transfer fees in that range this year. Seems to be a few multi 10M pound transfers and stuff sub 5M but not much more in the golden range we need.

Snap
Transfer Rumours on 13:24 - Aug 2 with 4731 viewsDWQPR

Transfer Rumours on 13:18 - Aug 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Even £6m won’t get you a goal scorer really, not that we’d get that for him anyway on current market behaviours.

I think our strategy has to be to share the goals around the team instead and expect more from Chair, Willock, Dykes, and dare I say it, Dickie

Firstly though we have to be a team that creates chances. And on Saturday’s showing we ain’t that team.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Transfer Rumours on 13:28 - Aug 2 with 4685 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer Rumours on 13:24 - Aug 2 by DWQPR

Firstly though we have to be a team that creates chances. And on Saturday’s showing we ain’t that team.

Well thankfully Saturday won’t be the sum of our entire season.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 13:30 - Aug 2 with 4677 viewsHAYESBOY

Beale will haver a decision to make.

When Tyler Roberts is fit, where does he play if MB sticks to 4-3-2-1. Unless he is the 1 up top. Or he reverts to a 4-2-3-1.
We wont get Archer. Linked with Greenwood at Leeds but not proven.
We do need a striker that plays on the shoulder with a bit of pace. We are a bit predictable otherwise. IMO.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 13:52 - Aug 2 with 4548 viewsDubaiR

If playing 4231 you want your striker to be one of two things:

1. Hold the ball up and bring others in to play and thrive on crosses - Our final ball is poor and neither Bonne or Dykes hold up play is very good
2. On the shoulder of the last defender for balls threaded through - Again our options don't fit this.

Our recruitment policy doesn't seem to knit together. Dykes and Charlie would have scored a lot more should we deliver good balls in to the box, if we arent playing that way we need to re-think our striking options
Transfer Rumours on 14:05 - Aug 2 with 4474 viewsLazyFan

Bees bought Ivan Tony for £5m but that's a risk always.
As we have seen with Washout.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer Rumours on 14:15 - Aug 2 with 4407 viewseghamranger

And Amos…. Still think a fit/confident Amos will get a few
Transfer Rumours on 17:26 - Aug 2 with 3893 viewstoboboly

Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Aug 2 by aston_hoop

Luton have signed 2 strikers this morning - 1 from Grimsby who's gone straight back to them on loan and a teenager from Canada.

Not sure we have anything to fear from the Canadian

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Transfer Rumours on 17:32 - Aug 2 with 3909 viewsNorthantsHoop

Until we start speeding up play through midfield to the front players we are not going to see them score much. We are too slow in our approach regardless of formation. If you look at Blackburn the chances they had in the 2nd half, one disallowed etc. they transitioned quickly through midfield cut our defence open with pace and Diaz got his shot away. When Chair got away early 2nd half, checked back, defence got back and he was driven wide and shot hit side netting. If we can get Willock back he is more direct and will unleash a shot as soon as he can, we just need to get that ball forward quicker. Also Amos was scoring goals back end of last season when he broke through from midfield. The better teams in the Championship are those that can turn defence into attack within two or three passes.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 17:35]
Transfer Rumours on 17:33 - Aug 2 with 3900 viewsBklynRanger

A glittering highlight reel that one
Transfer Rumours on 17:38 - Aug 2 with 3826 viewstoboboly

Transfer Rumours on 17:33 - Aug 2 by BklynRanger

A glittering highlight reel that one

First ones a beauty, ball is going to hit the corner flag until the defender brain farts it in for him and he wheels away like he's just scored the 4th in 1966!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Transfer Rumours on 18:24 - Aug 2 with 3669 viewsjoolsyp

Transfer Rumours on 17:26 - Aug 2 by toboboly

Not sure we have anything to fear from the Canadian

As long as he doesn't turn out to be the next Alphonso Davies!
Transfer Rumours on 18:30 - Aug 2 with 3612 viewsGalileo

Transfer Rumours on 17:32 - Aug 2 by NorthantsHoop

Until we start speeding up play through midfield to the front players we are not going to see them score much. We are too slow in our approach regardless of formation. If you look at Blackburn the chances they had in the 2nd half, one disallowed etc. they transitioned quickly through midfield cut our defence open with pace and Diaz got his shot away. When Chair got away early 2nd half, checked back, defence got back and he was driven wide and shot hit side netting. If we can get Willock back he is more direct and will unleash a shot as soon as he can, we just need to get that ball forward quicker. Also Amos was scoring goals back end of last season when he broke through from midfield. The better teams in the Championship are those that can turn defence into attack within two or three passes.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2022 17:35]

See Watford’s goal last night.
Transfer Rumours on 19:24 - Aug 2 with 3383 viewsconnell10

Transfer Rumours on 18:30 - Aug 2 by Galileo

See Watford’s goal last night.

So any rumours ??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Rumours on 19:28 - Aug 2 with 3374 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 19:24 - Aug 2 by connell10

So any rumours ??

It seems not
Transfer Rumours on 19:48 - Aug 2 with 3256 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Transfer Rumours on 14:05 - Aug 2 by LazyFan

Bees bought Ivan Tony for £5m but that's a risk always.
As we have seen with Washout.

Ivan Toney is the exception that proves the rule. Chris Willock MAY be another exception fingers crossed.
Transfer Rumours on 20:34 - Aug 2 with 3039 viewsHAYESBOY

McNamara playing for Millwall tonight in League Cup.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 20:52 - Aug 2 with 2928 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 20:34 - Aug 2 by HAYESBOY

I'd be surprised if he'll dislodge Kakay for the final.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer Rumours on 22:15 - Aug 2 with 2606 viewseghamranger

Transfer Rumours on 20:34 - Aug 2 by HAYESBOY

Had a cup run like we do…
Transfer Rumours on 12:38 - Aug 3 with 1942 viewsHoopstar

Transfer Rumours on 22:15 - Aug 2 by eghamranger

Had a cup run like we do…

Can't say am surprised that Millwall have told us to take a running jump. That September away day may well be even tastier than it usually is.

WLS says after Dujon Sterling now, to be honest would be pretty chuffed if got him on loan with view to perm. Always looked good when I have seen him - strong, quick, decent tackle and the odd good cross.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024