Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 391950 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 15:21 - Aug 3 with 4823 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Transfer Rumours on 14:42 - Aug 3 by PinnerPaul

Paddy Power we were 8/1 to be promoted before Saturday - now 9/1

Relegated pre Saturday 7/1, now 15/2.

Mid table it is then.
Transfer Rumours on 15:21 - Aug 3 with 4814 viewskensalriser

Byrne is a decent player at this level and would be a good addition, I think.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer Rumours on 15:54 - Aug 3 with 4583 viewsEmpireStateRanger

This might be a bit cynical, but I'm a bit surprised we didn't go after Sterling from the get-go, seeing as MB worked with him in the past. Guess he rated Mcnamara higher.
Transfer Rumours on 16:13 - Aug 3 with 4440 viewsLazyFan

Transfer Rumours on 15:54 - Aug 3 by EmpireStateRanger

This might be a bit cynical, but I'm a bit surprised we didn't go after Sterling from the get-go, seeing as MB worked with him in the past. Guess he rated Mcnamara higher.

I suspect we thought we could get him on the cheap, rumours were £300K and then upped to £400K. And then he's our player

Mere guessing with no facts but I bet Millwall came back with £800K and at that point, its like might as well pay Chelsea for Sterling and get him or Mcnamara for free at the end of the year.

So, £250K to Chelsea for the loan and then £250K sign of for either at the end of the season. All guesswork here no facts whatsoever.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer Rumours on 16:14 - Aug 3 with 4438 viewsswitchingcode

Tariqe Fosu-Henry is rumoured to be a target after deal to join Strasbourg fell through.Good wide player not many opportunities due to good form of Mbeumo Canos and arrival of Wissa but always put in a good performance when called on.Doubt if he would cost much and wouldn’t be on big wages.
Transfer Rumours on 16:29 - Aug 3 with 4327 viewsMedwayR

Transfer Rumours on 16:14 - Aug 3 by switchingcode

Tariqe Fosu-Henry is rumoured to be a target after deal to join Strasbourg fell through.Good wide player not many opportunities due to good form of Mbeumo Canos and arrival of Wissa but always put in a good performance when called on.Doubt if he would cost much and wouldn’t be on big wages.

Was he one that you signed from Oxford for fairly big money, c£3m?

Poll: Who’s better?

Transfer Rumours on 16:46 - Aug 3 with 4185 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 16:29 - Aug 3 by MedwayR

QPR were keen on both of those at the time but didn't have the £3m Brentford paid for the pair.
Transfer Rumours on 16:49 - Aug 3 with 4150 viewsMedwayR

Transfer Rumours on 16:46 - Aug 3 by Northernr

QPR were keen on both of those at the time but didn't have the £3m Brentford paid for the pair.

That's right, it was a double signing, who was the other one?

Poll: Who’s better?

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 16:50 - Aug 3 with 4142 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 16:49 - Aug 3 by MedwayR

That's right, it was a double signing, who was the other one?

Baptiste. Not the crusty old one we ended up with.
Transfer Rumours on 18:08 - Aug 3 with 3788 viewsswitchingcode

Transfer Rumours on 16:29 - Aug 3 by MedwayR

Yes it was around 2 mill for Baptist and a 1 for fosu
Transfer Rumours on 18:12 - Aug 3 with 3769 viewsswitchingcode

Transfer Rumours on 16:46 - Aug 3 by Northernr

Baptiste excellent player but very fragile surprised we have stuck with him Fosu most bees fans me included would say has been very good when played seems his face don’t fit.
Transfer Rumours on 18:34 - Aug 3 with 3669 viewsdenhamhoop2

Transfer Rumours on 16:14 - Aug 3 by switchingcode

What Brentford consider big wages and what QPR consider big wages may be very different things. As a Premiership team most first teamers will be on or around 25k to 35k a week which probably means the back ups will be on 10k to 15k which would put them amongst QPR's biggest earners then throw in we already have Willock and Chair who basically play the same position I would hope it's a no go unless he can play centre forward or right back
Transfer Rumours on 19:35 - Aug 3 with 3399 viewsknocker

Transfer Rumours on 18:34 - Aug 3 by denhamhoop2

What Brentford consider big wages and what QPR consider big wages may be very different things. As a Premiership team most first teamers will be on or around 25k to 35k a week which probably means the back ups will be on 10k to 15k which would put them amongst QPR's biggest earners then throw in we already have Willock and Chair who basically play the same position I would hope it's a no go unless he can play centre forward or right back

Oh how we have fallen. Light years below that lot. Hard to take.
Transfer Rumours on 20:00 - Aug 3 with 3305 viewsdenhamhoop2

Transfer Rumours on 19:35 - Aug 3 by knocker

Oh how we have fallen. Light years below that lot. Hard to take.

Better get used to it Millwall are probably ahead of us only leaves Orient and Charlton in London not ahead of us
Transfer Rumours on 20:32 - Aug 3 with 3153 viewsswitchingcode

Transfer Rumours on 18:34 - Aug 3 by denhamhoop2

He is in the last year of his contract and he will be on championship wages not privy to how much that is but wouldn’t think he’s on anywhere near 20k a week.
Transfer Rumours on 20:32 - Aug 3 with 3154 viewsstanistheman

Transfer Rumours on 20:00 - Aug 3 by denhamhoop2

Better get used to it Millwall are probably ahead of us only leaves Orient and Charlton in London not ahead of us

You left out AFC Wimbledon, but yes, we have fallen so far down since 2011.
Transfer Rumours on 20:37 - Aug 3 with 3117 viewsstanistheman

Transfer Rumours on 20:32 - Aug 3 by stanistheman

Any chance of a loan bid for Carney Chukwuemeka now that Villa have agreed a £20m fee with Chelsea (he won't be in their 1st team plans this season).

I am beginning to wonder if Beale does really have any clout with his previous clubs given that we have 2 loans from Leeds & Brighton, but none yet from Chelsea, Liverpool or Villa (although maybe Dujon Sterling could change that).
[Post edited 4 Aug 2022 13:54]
Transfer Rumours on 20:50 - Aug 3 with 3039 viewskernowhoop

Just wondering if Chelsea - a club with so many players on their books - might just get their Sterling's mixed up? We could cope with that, couldn't we?
Transfer Rumours on 21:10 - Aug 3 with 2937 viewsDavieQPR

For Chelsea it has nothing to do with player development. To them it is just a money earner.
Transfer Rumours on 21:42 - Aug 3 with 2800 viewsaston_hoop

Transfer Rumours on 15:54 - Aug 3 by EmpireStateRanger

I think Sterling started pre-season training with Chelsea's first team so Tuchel could have a look at him. This is going to be the case with a lot of prem loan targets, they've had their look and with the season starting, plenty more will be available now

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 21:58 - Aug 3 with 2724 viewswombat

Transfer Rumours on 21:42 - Aug 3 by aston_hoop

I think Sterling started pre-season training with Chelsea's first team so Tuchel could have a look at him. This is going to be the case with a lot of prem loan targets, they've had their look and with the season starting, plenty more will be available now

Don’t forget the rules have changed for clubs with the amount of loan they can send out , think it’s now 7 so the screws Chelsea esp as a large part of rev comes from the production line of loan players they send out each season

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Transfer Rumours on 23:41 - Aug 3 with 2429 viewsaston_hoop

Seems Forest are going to spunk their remaining budget on another striker

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 00:03 - Aug 4 with 2372 viewsdaveB

Transfer Rumours on 23:41 - Aug 3 by aston_hoop

Seems Forest are going to spunk their remaining budget on another striker

Forest have gone full Fulham & QPR this window. They'll still go down
Transfer Rumours on 00:06 - Aug 4 with 2364 viewsLazyFan

Transfer Rumours on 21:58 - Aug 3 by wombat

Don’t forget the rules have changed for clubs with the amount of loan they can send out , think it’s now 7 so the screws Chelsea esp as a large part of rev comes from the production line of loan players they send out each season

That's what forced them to sell Tammy with a buyback option.

Also means whoever pays the most gets that 7. Therefore if that is the case, we can forget to loan anyone from them as plenty of other clubs will pay big prem monies to loan them in the prem alone.

Wait 2 years and the younglings will start complaining. Remember if the scum cannot loan em, then they cannot pay the wages FFP. So, the new talent will be on lower monies. I smell blood in the water, especially with the Yanks not being so tolerant of long-term RoI. As we have seen with Manure.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer Rumours on 00:12 - Aug 4 with 2341 viewsHunterhoop

Transfer Rumours on 20:32 - Aug 3 by stanistheman

And we will rise back up. Football is cyclical.

But, as a supporter the key is to continue to support. Loyal supporters, we were here when we were shit, We are QPR, etc…they are sung for a reason.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024