Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 391956 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 03:43 - Aug 6 with 7033 viewsozexile

Transfer Rumours on 15:16 - Aug 5 by dmm

Just in the interest of accuracy, their ages are:
Drewe 21
Hamalainen 24
Gubbins 20
Masterson 23
Bettache 22
Owens 24

You'll probably call this harsh and I know he's had knee injury a but to have a player at 24 on a contract when he hasn't played more than twice for the first team is bonkers. Bettache 22, people still saying he needs another loan. If we want to progress we need to be ruthless with contracts.
Transfer Rumours on 06:45 - Aug 6 with 6888 viewsdmm

Transfer Rumours on 03:43 - Aug 6 by ozexile

You'll probably call this harsh and I know he's had knee injury a but to have a player at 24 on a contract when he hasn't played more than twice for the first team is bonkers. Bettache 22, people still saying he needs another loan. If we want to progress we need to be ruthless with contracts.

Of these young players, I'd say Drewe and Gubbins still have time, and Masterson at least provides cover at CB but not DCM. I don't see the others progressing much further with us and we can probably add Alpha and Duke-McKenna to the list too.
Transfer Rumours on 08:40 - Aug 6 with 6716 viewsDorse

Transfer Rumours on 01:20 - Aug 6 by DannyPaddox

He’s been spotted and scouted. The data analysts are happy. The finance bods are happy. Due diligence has been done. A contract has been signed. Behold the arrival of …

[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 1:46]

Hell of a player. Even better than Terry Farque-Hall.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Rumours on 08:47 - Aug 6 with 6691 viewsbosh67

He’s been spotted and scouted. The data analysts are happy. The finance bods are happy. Due diligence has been done. A contract has been signed. Behold the arrival of …

This reminds me of Don Givens. Not because he was bad but because when we were coming forward from deep midfield me and my dad would shout Givens is left and for some reason our midfield would spray a pas 40 yards right to the invisible man on that side.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 08:51 - Aug 6 with 6688 viewsdavman

But, typically he has taken a place up in the squad...

Fckng QPR.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Transfer Rumours on 08:57 - Aug 6 with 6636 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer Rumours on 08:40 - Aug 6 by Dorse

Hell of a player. Even better than Terry Farque-Hall.

Didn’t he once say …

”This club is coming like a ghost club”
Transfer Rumours on 10:25 - Aug 6 with 6474 viewsgolborne

Transfer Rumours on 19:49 - Aug 5 by R_from_afar

I am hoping and praying that he somehow scores early this season, giving him a huge confidence boost and turning him into a goal machine. 🙏

Best get yourself some quality knee pads, as you could be there for a while..
Transfer Rumours on 00:24 - Aug 7 with 5927 viewsLazyFan

Transfer Rumours on 14:27 - Aug 5 by Northernr

We did not try to retain Barbs and Moses.

I thought we made offers to them, but they were well below what they had been on before?

zzzzzzzzzz

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 18:41 - Aug 7 with 5502 viewsDorse

Transfer Rumours on 00:24 - Aug 7 by LazyFan

I thought we made offers to them, but they were well below what they had been on before?

Apparently, they objected to being paid in Nectar points.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Transfer Rumours on 19:20 - Aug 7 with 5342 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Transfer Rumours on 00:24 - Aug 7 by LazyFan

I think it was mentioned by Beale that contracts had not been offered so that no one had to be sold this transfer window. Personally I think it was correct, none of them were worth keeping and not one has been signed by a Championship club.
Transfer Rumours on 19:42 - Aug 7 with 5250 viewsMick_S

But local

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Transfer Rumours on 23:58 - Aug 7 with 4928 viewsaston_hoop

Sounds like West Brom have lost £10 million Daryl Dike to another longer injury. Thats another club in the market for a striker I assume

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 01:04 - Aug 8 with 4861 viewsDavieQPR

Transfer Rumours on 23:58 - Aug 7 by aston_hoop

Sounds like West Brom have lost £10 million Daryl Dike to another longer injury. Thats another club in the market for a striker I assume

Still only a rumour.
Transfer Rumours on 21:26 - Aug 8 with 4325 viewsnottonyfernandes

Admittedly not the best source but just saw that Richards is an obligation to buy if we stay up? First I’ve heard of the buy option so hopefully he’s back soon.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-dealt-significant-blow-as-player-setback-c
Transfer Rumours on 23:08 - Aug 9 with 3728 viewsconnell10

Still no rumours ??? We need players ASAP.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Rumours on 01:26 - Aug 10 with 3598 viewsHAYESBOY

Beale stated after the game that a right back loan is coming in. Would guess/hope this is Sterling.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Transfer Rumours on 09:27 - Aug 10 with 3399 viewsconnell10

Transfer Rumours on 01:26 - Aug 10 by HAYESBOY

Beale stated after the game that a right back loan is coming in. Would guess/hope this is Sterling.

A left back would be better!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Transfer Rumours on 10:39 - Aug 10 with 3238 viewsLazyFan

Transfer Rumours on 09:27 - Aug 10 by connell10

A left back would be better!!

I would guess thats next instead of a forward and we shall rely on Armstrong. A risk, but that's what happens sometimes.

Warbs rebuilt the squad, we got lucky that Willock came on big time and Chair at east established himself as a champ player. But when Willock was injured we saw that the team lost attacking capability.

We need 3 more players at least. LB, RB and RW.
We need a LB as if Paal's injured we now know we cannot rely on Niko.
We need a RB as even Beale says he needs cover for Kakay.
We need a RW as if Willocks injured or even if we want to play them both we need pace.

That's quite a lot. I think some of the usual suspects will have to move on before we can bring that lot in.

zzzzzzzzzz

Transfer Rumours on 11:45 - Aug 10 with 3083 viewsDavieQPR

If it is Sterling he has played RB, LB, CB, RW and CF in his time. .
Transfer Rumours on 11:49 - Aug 10 with 3048 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Transfer Rumours on 11:45 - Aug 10 by DavieQPR

If it is Sterling he has played RB, LB, CB, RW and CF in his time. .

Jesus!
All at the same time?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 12:03 - Aug 10 with 2988 viewsDoudou87

Lee Wallace is still a free agent!

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Transfer Rumours on 13:01 - Aug 10 with 2784 viewsDejR_vu

Surely, Masterson can come in @ CB and Dunne can play LB?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Transfer Rumours on 14:47 - Aug 10 with 2572 viewsbosh67

Hamza Choudhury from Leicester to Watford on loan with a view to buy is a big one for Watford. Choudhury is a very good player at this level and a bit of a monster in tackles.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Transfer Rumours on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 2477 viewsfrancisbowles

Transfer Rumours on 10:39 - Aug 10 by LazyFan

I would guess thats next instead of a forward and we shall rely on Armstrong. A risk, but that's what happens sometimes.

Warbs rebuilt the squad, we got lucky that Willock came on big time and Chair at east established himself as a champ player. But when Willock was injured we saw that the team lost attacking capability.

We need 3 more players at least. LB, RB and RW.
We need a LB as if Paal's injured we now know we cannot rely on Niko.
We need a RB as even Beale says he needs cover for Kakay.
We need a RW as if Willocks injured or even if we want to play them both we need pace.

That's quite a lot. I think some of the usual suspects will have to move on before we can bring that lot in.

I fail to see the connection between Willock and RW?

Do you mean we need someone on that side to balance out the attack a bit more?
Transfer Rumours on 15:34 - Aug 10 with 2359 viewsLazyFan

Transfer Rumours on 15:06 - Aug 10 by francisbowles

I fail to see the connection between Willock and RW?

Do you mean we need someone on that side to balance out the attack a bit more?

Yes, sorry that's what I meant. That's why I said you could play them both. We need such a player to have the pace to pin back their fullback as well.

If you have both sides with pace, then if you switch it really really quickly then gaps can appear on the other side that these players can take advantage of. This is how we break down those two banks of four or more teams we always see in the Champ these days.

But if it's all on the left, then it's actually easier for the opp defence to double up and not give away too much of the pitch position-wise.

zzzzzzzzzz

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024