Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Rumours 09:06 - Jun 6 with 392365 viewsWestbourneR

Desperate for some of these. Can people post all the links etc they come across? I'd take clickbait, I don't care, I just want some excitement to go with Ian's arrival.

More blood.

Thanks.

[Post edited 6 Jun 2022 9:08]

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Transfer Rumours on 10:01 - Aug 11 with 3787 viewsfrancisbowles

Transfer Rumours on 09:19 - Aug 11 by nix

Obviously you can him whatever you like, it's not my website I'm just another punter. I just think it sounds patronising, which is unfair three games in. But we'll leave it that you call him what you like and I'll reserve the right to think it's a bit lame.

We're all frustrated about injuries but it's a bit over the top to call it diabolical when we don't know the full situation.

We all get upset but surely it's best to go into full frustration mode if/when we're still without a decent right back in addition to Kakay past the end of August and if we're languishing just above relegation at Christmas. It's not your job to make me happy, you don't owe me a thing, but I'm going to bite back if I think it's over the top/unfair. The reason being that there's no doubt it winds people up and we need the fans behind the team at this stage of the season, not thinking we're f*cked on 11th August.

FWIW Nix, my take is they were fit to start but only to play for 60, or whatever. Because of the way the game was and because it was vital we won the game after being 3-0 up, he gambled and left them on for longer and it has had repercussions.

If we had lost on Saturday, confidence already fragile, would have been shattered and we risked a long winless run at the start of his charge.

I think it was the correct decision.
Transfer Rumours on 10:16 - Aug 11 with 3691 viewsSonofpugwash

Good grief,two weeks in and we're digging each other out over minutiae.
Is life that boring?

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Transfer Rumours on 10:27 - Aug 11 with 3587 viewsNorthernr

Ethan laird rather than Dujon Sterling is the latest.
Transfer Rumours on 10:30 - Aug 11 with 3569 viewsBklynRanger

Transfer Rumours on 10:27 - Aug 11 by Northernr

Good. Not Chelsea, born in Basingstoke, same birthday as my late father.

All positive signs - get 'im in and include that 'option to buy' malarkey. We're all losing it on here.
Transfer Rumours on 10:36 - Aug 11 with 3533 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sounds like a Scotiish folk singer. I'm all for it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Rumours on 10:37 - Aug 11 with 3535 viewshubble

I thought the rumour was he was going to Preston? Makes more sense, geographically speaking.... https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/opinion-manchester-united-man-would-be-perfect

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

Transfer Rumours on 11:04 - Aug 11 with 3407 viewsDieByYourSide

Any substance to this or just Twitter talk? WLS had reported Sterling's name again today

Poll: And it's hi ho

Transfer Rumours on 11:06 - Aug 11 with 3383 viewsDoudou87

Think Ethan Laird is off to Watford.

Be great to have an option to buy Sterling if reports are true.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Login to get fewer ads

Transfer Rumours on 11:24 - Aug 11 with 3233 viewsnix

Transfer Rumours on 11:06 - Aug 11 by Doudou87

Think Ethan Laird is off to Watford.

Be great to have an option to buy Sterling if reports are true.

Are Watford going to be this season's Bournemouth: just buy all the available players so your rivals can't? Worked for them I guess...
Transfer Rumours on 11:26 - Aug 11 with 3218 viewsDannyPaddox

We never seem to get the Ethans. Anyone remember Ethan Eraherahone?
Transfer Rumours on 11:27 - Aug 11 with 3216 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Rumours on 11:24 - Aug 11 by nix

Are Watford going to be this season's Bournemouth: just buy all the available players so your rivals can't? Worked for them I guess...

Watford's big problem is there's now significant interest in Sarr and Dennis.
Transfer Rumours on 11:28 - Aug 11 with 3213 viewsDieByYourSide

More exciting than Sterling short term although doubt he'd be available for a permanent deal. Was very good at Swansea before being poached by Bournemouth in Jan and hardly playing.

Poll: And it's hi ho

Transfer Rumours on 11:30 - Aug 11 with 3188 viewsDannytheR

I realise the manager will have a longish term plan in place, but how many people looking at us this season would conclude that RB was *the* priority position to deal with?

There's an awkwardly realistic nightmare scenario here, where we spend whatever money we have on a RB and then Paal (ALREADY injured) is out for any length of time whatever. There is no sane world where the solution to what remains wrong with Rangers is dropping Ossie Kakay and Hamalienen becoming a first team regular.

As we all saw this week, that boy is bad enough to be a walking points deduction.

I think Sterling can at least play on the left in a Paal-based emergency. Can Laird? If all we're doing now is bringing in a Premiership kid on loan, surely that should be part of the thinking?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 11:35]
Transfer Rumours on 11:34 - Aug 11 with 3153 viewsDannyPaddox

Transfer Rumours on 11:28 - Aug 11 by DieByYourSide

More exciting than Sterling short term although doubt he'd be available for a permanent deal. Was very good at Swansea before being poached by Bournemouth in Jan and hardly playing.

Ethan Laird - Manchester United. A new one on me so I googled. Apparently Manchester United are a struggling team in the North-West.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 11:36]
Transfer Rumours on 11:39 - Aug 11 with 3090 viewsToast_R

QPR's record of getting players from Man United is akin to buying cheap gear from Wish.com.
Transfer Rumours on 11:48 - Aug 11 with 3051 viewsDannytheR

Transfer Rumours on 11:39 - Aug 11 by Toast_R

QPR's record of getting players from Man United is akin to buying cheap gear from Wish.com.

On the bright side, he's going to have to go some to be a worse full back than Fabio or John Curtis.
Transfer Rumours on 11:51 - Aug 11 with 3027 viewsdmm

Laird played a bit on the left during his youth games but not at senior level. Can we get a working LB as cover? Please. Pretty please?
Transfer Rumours on 12:08 - Aug 11 with 2913 viewsdaveB

He has a great donut shop as well.

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/simpsons/images/f/fb/Lard_lad_2.PNG/revision/l
Transfer Rumours on 12:10 - Aug 11 with 2893 viewsted_hendrix

Has he been injured yet?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Transfer Rumours on 12:14 - Aug 11 with 2856 viewsdaveB

Transfer Rumours on 12:10 - Aug 11 by ted_hendrix

Has he been injured yet?

he will be soon
Transfer Rumours on 12:24 - Aug 11 with 2800 viewsaston_hoop

Ethan Laird would be a major upgrade on Ozzy if we're looking to play the high attacking full backs.

Also seen Alex Smithies is off the spend the occasional stint on the bench at Leicester. Always a shame when a good player gives up on playing like that, only 32 and would walk into a lot of Championship teams.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Transfer Rumours on 12:27 - Aug 11 with 2779 viewsSydneyRs

Anyone know much about Laird? Any good?
Transfer Rumours on 12:51 - Aug 11 with 2620 viewshantssi

Transfer Rumours on 12:27 - Aug 11 by SydneyRs

Obviously not, after all he can’t get in the Man U squad!
Transfer Rumours on 13:09 - Aug 11 with 2475 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer Rumours on 11:30 - Aug 11 by DannytheR

I realise the manager will have a longish term plan in place, but how many people looking at us this season would conclude that RB was *the* priority position to deal with?

There's an awkwardly realistic nightmare scenario here, where we spend whatever money we have on a RB and then Paal (ALREADY injured) is out for any length of time whatever. There is no sane world where the solution to what remains wrong with Rangers is dropping Ossie Kakay and Hamalienen becoming a first team regular.

As we all saw this week, that boy is bad enough to be a walking points deduction.

I think Sterling can at least play on the left in a Paal-based emergency. Can Laird? If all we're doing now is bringing in a Premiership kid on loan, surely that should be part of the thinking?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2022 11:35]

Valid point on the LB situation, but don't forget we're competing with Manchester City at the moment for a LB.

Clearly they and us were gazumped by Chelsea for the Brighton lad, so competition is fierce. I for one am glad we dropped out of the bidding at the £30k mark and didn't get suckered into a 'sixty million plus' bidding war.

Thought Les and Hoos did well there to stand their ground.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer Rumours on 13:13 - Aug 11 with 2435 viewswombat

Transfer Rumours on 12:27 - Aug 11 by SydneyRs

heard he a bit greasy , down the wing

hes dripping in pace though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024